Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
423
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,688

A Battle To Remember

Summary:

A bit of fluff to celebrate thanksgiving.

Work Text:

Title: A Battle To Remember

Author: CaliaDragon

Category: Crossover, AU

Warnings: gratuitous food usage, fluff

Fandom: Buffy/Angel/Highlander

Spoilers: None

Pairing: None

Feedback: Please? On list or at Caliadragon@myself.com

Archive: If I told you you could have it go at it, if not ask first.

Disclaimer: Only the wording is mine, everything else belongs to someone else.

Thanks to Edi for the beta.

 

 

 

 

1/1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The room held a sort of hushed silence. No one dared move or draw attention to themselves. Even the two vampires had pressed themselves against the wall in an attempt to go unnoticed. These two beings who had lived for centuries were suddenly terrifi ed of two mortal children. Two children that stood facing off with all of them, a maniacal smile graced both their faces and wicked amusement twinkled in dark and light eyes.

 

Buffy held up her hands in supplication. She didn't dare look away from the pair as she slowly backed towards Willow, who was trying not to cower behind Kennedy and Faith.

 

Giles shared a look with Wesley and Joe and nodded in unison. They were Watchers, and as such, they knew when to make trail for safer ground. The three men slowly eased their way towards the nearest door. Wesley whimpered when the older of the pair spoke. "Where do you three think you're going?" The voice held a trace of a British accent and dark amusement.

 

The three Watchers turned to face their jailers and gulped. All of the wicked glee was now focused on the three of them. Maniacal laughter filled the air and suddenly cranberry sauce flew towards them. Followed by mashed potatoes and stuffing. Giles swore as it splattered against his cheek, Joe groaned as stuffing laced cranberry sauce slid down the side of his face. While Wesley was trying to get the potatoes out of his nose.

 

"Watch the Watcher's get splattered!" the younger of the maniacs cackled.

 

Wesley narrowed his eyes. "That's it, this is war, Xander Harris!"

 

Wesley ran over to the remains of the Thanksgiving dinner that had ended up a Thanksgiving battle and began to sling hash like nobody's business. Methos roared with laughter as Wesley and Xander pelted each other with food. He looked around and sighed with satisfaction as the other children got into the battle. All in all this had turned out to be a very good Thanksgiving.

 

Now, if he could just cause a food fight at Christmas, all would be right in the world.

 

The End