Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Feedback: lusciousspike@yahoo.com ...

    Rating: What do you think? I don’t know . . . FRM to be safe.

    Spoilers: Uhh none maybe BtVS S5 but mostly AU.

    Summery: oh no this is my first short fic it's silly and I’m not gonna tell you what happens ::sticks tongue:: so there!

    Disclaimer: they belong to Joss, ME and co. I borrowed Spike Xander and whoever else is in here and returning them when I’m bored (can anybody guess when that will be?! lol)

    Distribution: The Island, S.I.A.M., Susi’s Redssoulmates. Jessie's site. You want it? Really?! Sure if you wanna, just tell me so I can stop over and see it.

    Author note: I got this idea and couldn’t get it out of my head! I couldn’t sleep until I wrote it… so you poor people have to suffer an insomniac’s writings.

    Dedication: to my co-writer Farah, who is the best I couldn’t have asked for a better co-writer and friend, enjoy! And of course to the best beta ever, Janet!! (Who read this before any of you *g*)

    * = emphasize
    ~ = thoughts

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,280
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    951