Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
224
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
989

Moves

Summary:

I've often wondered what it would be like if you put one of Michael Weatherly's characters into another fandom he'd played a part in. So I took his character in NCIS, and his character in Dark Angel, and switched their lives :p At least long enough for 2 drabbles. Let me know what you think of them.
Disclaimer: NCIS and all related characters belong to Don Bellisario; Dark Angel belongs to James Cameron, etc.
Tony (NCIS)/Alec(Dark Angel)
rated: FRT

Work Text:

Moves
by nev aka Pari

 

It was just another night at Crash.

Only Cindy'd decided she'd rather hang with her Boo, than search for shorties in the Friday-night crowd.

Unfortunately, Boo'd decided she'd rather look at boys...than do anything less nausea-inspiring.

Not that Boo's boys were hard to look at...

Tony and Alec were definitely pretty. And Cindy had no problem with them. They'd been there for Cindy, when Cindy had needed them. That made them friends. They looked out for Max... That made them family.

But it wasn't like those two needed an even larger audience.

Straight girls were falling all over them - as Tony and Alec worked their pool table and Sketchy's latest paycheck.

Fool had bet on Tony and Alec's first game. As if everyone didn't know Tony and Alec worked in tandem.

Wasn't *that* a dirty word, in this situation?

Max "Ugh"ed as a pair of bleach blondes fawned over first Alec, then Tony.

"Least your boys don't inflict themselves on anybody... but themselves."

All those ladies watching Tony and Alec's moves... None of them seemed to notice how close the boys stood to one another, whenever they could...the looks they threw one another over the table...

"Yeah." Max sighed.

 

[ end. ]