Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
318
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,180

Hazard

Summary:

I've often wondered what it would be like if you put one of Michael Weatherly's characters into another fandom he'd played a part in. So I took his character in NCIS, and his character in Dark Angel, and switched their lives :p At least long enough for 2 drabbles. Let me know what you think of them.
Disclaimer: NCIS and all related characters belong to Don Bellisario; Dark Angel belongs to James Cameron, etc.
Logan (Dark Angel)/Gibbs (NCIS)

Work Text:

Hazard
by pari

 

Kate had liked Logan since the day they'd met. Logan was smart; he was tough. His career in the military had ended with a spinal injury, but he hadn't let that keep him down. He'd done things at NCIS that no one else could have done. He could work miracles with a computer, and he knew how to work with people. When Kate had joined the team, Logan had done everything he could to help her fit in.

And there were other reasons that Kate and the others looked up to Logan; that Gibbs turned to him with the tough questions, as often as he did Ducky or Abby.

Logan was reliable. And honest. And brave.

Kate hadn't realized how brave until just that moment.

"You're seeing Gibbs... As in seeing Gibbs?"

She looked between Logan, and the two-way glass that separated them from the interrogation room, as if to verify that she had simply misunderstood.

Logan gave her one of his patient smiles.

"I'm seeing Gibbs."

"As in seeing-"

"Seeing him. Yes."

Kate was torn between a feeling of pride, that Logan had confided this in her, disbelief that she hadn't figured it out for herself; warmth at how *right* the thought of Logan and Gibbs seemed, now that she'd thought about it...

And horror.

Gibbs was sitting inside the interrogation room. The terrorist seated across from him looked ready to cry. Fornell had been so certain he couldn't be broken

Gibbs hadn't so much as shifted in his seat or raised his voice. They'd only been in their twenty minutes.

Logan was watching the interrogation with no expression on his face. But every now and then a look came into his eyes that was almost...affectionate.

Kate shook her head.

"Do you get hazard pay for that?"

Logan sighed.

[ end. ]