Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
852
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,424

A Man In My Position

Summary:

RATING: FRAO for manipulation, boy/boy action & slappy sex
THE PLAYERS: Draco Malfoy & Marcus Flint (with a brief cameos by Le Twins d'Weasley)
BOOK SPOILERS: None
SUMMARY: Draco & Marcus play a post-quidditch match game of thier own.
DISCLAIMER: "A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away, there was Hogwarts. And J.K.Rowling looked at it and saw that it was good. And all was right in the world. But then, we saw that Harry doth look upon Ron with lust, and that Ms. Rowling was not likely to include that in the next book, so we said "Screw it!" and wrote it ourselves, even though we do not make any money off of this. And all was right with the world."
Dedicated to glockgal for she doth draw Marcus Flint in all kinds of naughty situations.

Work Text:

A Man In My Position
By Entwife

 

So we just got our butts kicked on the quidditch pitch. So What!? It'll be alright if we beat Hufflepuff next month. Besides, I can tell that Marcus is feeling..........frisky. As I come off the ramp he snuggles up behind me and gives my ass a squeeze.

"You hit your shoulder pretty hard when you fell off your broom, baby..." he purrs in my ear "You want me to kiss it and make it better?"

I pretend I don't like his wandering fingers.

"Actually I just want a shower......." I smirk.

"I can help you with that too........." he offers a smirk in return and pulls one of arms behind my back, giving it a little twist "No really...........I insist......"

He knows I can't resist him when he acts like this. I let him push me down the hall ignoring the knowing looks that George and Fred shoot towards us. Like they haven't been in my position before...... mmmmmmmm.....Fred in my position.......yummy.....Oh wait. I'm supposed to be struggling.

I give a little wiggle. Just enough to make him grip me harder and grind his hips against my ass. "Stop struggling pretty!" he hisses in my ear, flicking his tongue against my neck. I shiver with delight.

He pushes me into the lockerroom. I twist out of his grasp and make a slooooooooow run for the door. He grabs me by the hair, twisting his fingers into in and giving it a sharp tug. He shakes a finger at me "Now why did you do that Draco???" he questions, his voice and eyes deceptively soft, brimming with pseudo-sadness. "You know how I hate having to hurt you!" His mouth crushes down on mine.

I relax into the assault of his lips.

"You see...?" he says against my mouth "It's so much better when you don't fight me....."

I bite his tongue, briefly tasting his blood before he pushes me backwards into the showers, growling with rage.

*SMACK!*

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That first slap is always my favorite.............the way the sting spreads out from your cheek, twining around your body and pooling into delicious tingles in your stomach.

"Bitch!" he snarls at me, pinning my wrists against the wall with one hand as the other rips through the few buttons on my black shirt. His lips are all over me, sucking, nibbling, searching. He bites one of my nipples. I know I'm supposed to be resisting, but I can't help but arch away from the wall.

"Yea........you LIKE it, you dirty little bint!" he says triumphantly, licking his bloody tongue up my chest. "Don't you??!?" he demands, gripping my chin in one hand, his gray eyes cutting into me.

I somehow actually manage to shake my head.

The force of his blow rocks me. I fall forward onto my knees in front of him, hanging my head and letting my hair fall into my face. He leans back against the shower wall, pulling me around face him. He places one finger under my chin to tilt my head up.

"Draco - what have I told you about lying to me..............?"

I remain silent.
"Draaaaaaaaco............" He's using his dangerous voice again.

Soft, yet oh so marvelously deadly.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, nuzzling his thigh.

"You're damn fucking right you're sorry. Whoring your way onto the team. But it's too late for sorry. I don't believe you...... You'll have to prove it...." He continues, but I'm already reaching for his belt, undoing his fly and freeing his erection. I lean into his hips, letting him feel my breath hot against his cock.

He lets out an angry moan. "Suck me you fucking tease!" he orders, gripping my hair and pulling me forward again.

mmmmmmmmmmm........yes master......anything you say......

I slide my lips around his velvety hardness, bobbing my head in time to his thrusts. Sadly this won't take long, he's so worked up. My own erection is painful, pushing against the uniform he wouldn't give me time to take off. I let my teeth gaze slickly along his cock.

"Ahhhhhh Draco......I'm......." he shoots into my mouth. I swallow convulsively, sucking hard until he's spent.

"Good. Gooooooood." He murmurs, giving me an absent sort of pat on the head as he stoops to pick up his clothes. He wanders out into the hallway, still brazenly doing up his pants.

I kneel there, head pressed against the damp wall of the shower, his cum drooling down my chin, my cock so hard I think I may have to kill myself.

Footsteps behind me.

Fred's voice says "You look like you could use some help with that."

What was that I said earlier about Fred being in my position...............?

 

FINI