Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Crossing Jordan
    Pairing: Woody Hoyt/Bug Vijayaraghavensatyanaryanamurth/Nigel Townsend
    Rating: FRM
    Email address: Tinneantoo@gmail.com
    Disclaimer: They belong to Tim Kring and NBC.
    Status: new/complete
    Date: 12/16/04
    Series/Sequel: no
    Other Web Site: for the time being, they can be found here: https://tinnean.webs.com/
    Archive: OK, I surrender. Yes to all the list archives. (I'm so easy!)
    Summary: It's Christmas, and two lovers each ask 'Santa' to give the other a very special gift.
    Warnings: m/m/m Minor spoilers for The Four Fathers in season 1, Is That Plutonium in Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Glad to See Me?, Second Chances, All the News Fit to Print, and Revealed in season 3. What can I tell you? It was a very slashy season!
    Notes: This story was completed in August, before the Red Sox took the American League pennant from the Yankees, and went on to win the World Series. Part of the SAC-2004 at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2004/SAC-2004.htm Title by way of O Henry's Gift of the Magi. Dal makhni is a lentil delicacy flavored with tomatoes, ginger, garlic and cream. This story was written before Jordan Cavanaugh got one of her Christmas wishes. Beta by Gail, who else?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,512
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,286