Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandoms: Buffy, the Vampire Slayer/ Hercules: TLJ & Xena: WP/Highlander: TS
    Warning: MPREG
    Pairing: Bacchus/Angelus, Angelus/Spike, Joxer/Ares, Bacchus/Dionysus
    Synopsis: A year in the life of Angelus as he learns he's pregnant and waits for the `blessed event' to occur. Or you thought The Scourge of Europe was scary before, wait until you catch him in the middle of a mood swing.
    AN: This story takes place in the same universe as `Will the real Xander Harris please stand up' `Snapshots: Alex age 2' `Lying to your Watcher is not a good thing' and `The High Cost of Winning.' For everybody who's begged, here you go, the story of Angelus' pregnancy and Xander's birth.
    AN II: I figure that time passes differently on Mount Olympus than it does on Earth. This way, Angelus can be pregnant with Xander in the sixties, yet Xander is still a young teen in the late 90s.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,265
    Chapters:
    21/21
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    40
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    13,476