Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Both LA & Sunnydale crews discover a new meaning of working together when they find themselves at the center of vampire war that endangers everyone. Main pairing is Angel/Spike/Xander/Wesley. Other pairings will include m/f, m/m, f/f, & multiple pairings of various characters. Notes: I'm creating my own ideology of vampire lore & the Sire/Childe relationship. Some elements are borrowed from Joss' world others are mixed with Ann Rice's world, Kindred the Embraced, and Laurell K Hamilton's world especially the use of pomme de sang, & ardeur. Other elements are from years of reading, watching old movies, and my own imagination. Post the `Gift' & `There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb' in my world The Master sired Darla, Darla sired Cain (my own character) and Angelus, & Angelus sired Penn, Drusilla, and William in that order. The distance between LA & Sunnydale is three hours. Dawn as the key happened, but the magic of Dawn's history as Buffy's sister was surrounded by those only in Sunnydale & those around Buffy-In other words LA crew never met her. Lastly, any mistakes are mine & mine alone.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    94,303
    Chapters:
    29/29
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    49
    Bookmarks:
    10
    Hits:
    10,440