Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Permission to archive: yes
    Fandom(s): The Sentinel
    Genre: Slash
    Pairing/Characters: J/B, B/m, S/m, other pairing
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: Series: First Chapter. World Rock
    Date: 02/18/05
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama, First Times, Humor, Romance, Series
    Disclaimer: Wild Rock belongs to Kasuza Takashima and The Sentinel belongs to Petfly, oh how I wish I had thought up these lovely characters.
    Acknowledgments: I don't have a beta yet but I'm in the market for one, willing to sell things....well.....maybe
    Author's Notes: Wild Rock: The first few chapters are going to follow the storyline of the Japanese manga Wild Rock by Kazusa Takashima. I love the plot of two rival clans being drawn together by a zany plot and I wanted to adapt it to fit Jim and Blair and I think I can do that once I get the first few chapters down. ^_^ I hope you like reading it as much as I like writing it!
    Also, please bare with me because I don't have a beta reader yet, I will try my hardest not to make a lot of mistakes.
    Summary: Two rival clans are drawn together because of survival reasons, but the Tribal Chief faces bigger problems when he finds himself falling for one of his rivals.
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AUfic mailing list. Please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AU_Fic  or http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/AUfic

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,332
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,410