Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 11 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
292
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,241

Target Shooting

Summary:

Mike Donovan was busy shooting his bullets at a cutout of a Visitor Shocktrooper

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Target Shooting
by Mbozzo

 

Mike Donovan was busy shooting his bullets at a cutout of a Visitor Shocktrooper. He was aiming at its heart. He wanted to kill a real shocktrooper, since they invaded the Los Angeles Resistance headquarter, a few days ago. Sure, the invaders lost their lives, but so did 15 resitance members.

At that moment, Cynthia Adams, a brown haired female walked into the target practice area. "I see that you are shooting at paper targets," joked Cynthia.

Donovan turned to looked at her. "I was pretenting that it was a real shocktrooper, that I'm shooting at," replied Donovan.

"I am sorry that I was not here, when the loyalist shocktroopers attacked your headquarter," said Cynthia.

"You were somewhere else. I'm glad that you came here to help us," said Donovan.

"When I have heard that Diana was planning to create a labfarm here, I have to come here, and find out what she is up to," explained Cynthia.

"I noticed that you are not carrying a gun," said Donovan.

Cynthia took out her sleep dart gun to show it to Donovan. "My misson is to get the Visitors off Earth. It is not to kill them," explained Cynthia.

"You may have to kill them, sooner or later," said Donovan.

"I hope that it will not have to come to that. I have manage to keep from killing them, so far," said Cynthia.

Donovan have to admire Cynthia for what she believe in, but he know that it just a matter of time before Cynthia may have to kill one or a few of them. Donovan saw Cynthia leave the room. He decided that he have enough of target practice. So he left the room.

 

The end for now.

Series this work belongs to: