Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    What would it be like if our two heroes Dar and Tao found themselves-- while deeply appreciating each other in a carnal way-- in a long moment of epiphany, during which time Dar channeled the same clarity and conviction as the Biblical prophet Moses had with the Ten Commandments, yet with the Beastmaster's entire focus honing in on a pair of erogenous body parts instead? Hmmm...

    Further Specifics on the Rating and Warnings: frequent, non-graphic sexual descriptions; orgiastic activities with all three possible pairings between the two biological sexes strongly implied; brief, mild reference to beastiality/zoophilia; mild BD/SM briefly implied; some mild kink implied; strong language: "T_T" emphatically stated multiple times, with a few other swear words thrown in for fun; religious satire (of HOLY BIBLE, OLD TESTAMENT)
    Spoilers for: None

    Disclaimer: I don't own either of these lovely characters and will not be making any money off this little fic. Hail to Tribune and Alliance/Atlantis! No editing by another (i.e., a beta-- for the vast majority who use that term in Net lingo) was done, so all grammatical and spelling errors (which there may indeed be, owing to the fact that I was really winging it here with using so much archaic, formal English) are purely mine. No offending anyone by satirizing some especially well-known passages within a section of the Holy Bible was intended by me here. If you think this story will offend your religious sensibilities in any way, then this is a good place to stop and read no further.

    Author's Note: I trace the inspiration for this quirky fic to a number of sources. Of course, the beautiful characters of Dar and Tao, with the former of the two men's especially adorable and ample nipples, are the overarching inspirations to this piece. A close second, though, comes from my recently viewing the virile, pulchritudinous, frequently bare-chested image of Yul Brynner in-- *you* guessed it-- the film THE TEN COMMANDMENTS (1956), fast followed up by a re-watching of him in THE KING AND I (also 1956). (Praise be to the DVD!) *Sigh* Throw in my watching a lot of MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS eppies of late, and out came this story from my subconscious. However, the catalyst for it all rose forth from my dear friend Shimmer, who casually blurted out the title for this piece during a fun conversation (out of countless fun ones over the years) with her the other day. Thank you, Shimmer...
    I welcome this story being archived anywhere in which adult-themed writing such as this is deemed appropriate. I also welcome constructive, positive feedback. No flames, please. Thank you. Enjoy!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,188
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,814