Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    About 15+ years ago, I created a vampiric race called L'Sangri, who are as humans as any of us... with differences that don't fit the 'classic' form.
    As I am a poly-slasher this creation allows me to play, however there are reasons relationships even if there are multiple pairings in sometimes unlikely ways.
    There will be "main" pairings, such as Gil/Nick...or Gibbs/Tony... but this epic begins with Grissom/Brass and goes from there. NOTE: There will be mentions and acts of violence... blood taking (with and without consent), sexual situations (with or without consent), multi-pairing... etc... just know that nothing is done without reason... and I don't believe in unhappy endings, ultimately :-)
    OH... and the warnings I post are really to cover the whole story... not necessarily this part of any other one part.
    PAIRINGS: Gil/Brass; Gil/Nick; Brass/OMCs; Methos/Joe Dawson; Methos/Brass; mult-pairings.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    24,332
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    4,078