Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
383
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
979

Untitled

Summary:

Missing Scene from 'American Dreamers'

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Danny turned at the sound of the knock at the door. The left side of his mouth lifted in a smirk. " Hello Det. Flack."

The blue-eyed detective smiled. " You done for the night?

" Yeah," Danny pulled off the lab coat and hung it on the hanger. " I wish we'd IDed the kid though."

Flack nodded." Yeah, but we caught his killer. That's something." He stepped back to let Danny into the hall and fell in step with him. " So home to bed or you wanna get something to eat?"

" I don't think I ate lunch," the CSI said after a moment. " I am hungry."

" Wait a minute," Flack smiled. " You don't think you ate lunch?"

" I was busy," Danny protested. " I don't remember stopping to eat."

Flack sighed with a fond smile. " Okay so what are you in the mood for?" Danny smirked. " Food Danny."

" Not really wanting a meal," Danny said. " What about Sullivan's?"

The detective nodded. " Yeah, I could do Sullivan's."

" You say Sullivan's?" Aiden asked appearing out of nowhere. " That sounds good."

" Wanna come?" Danny asked, not looking at Flack.

Aiden smiled. " Yea, sure." Flack gave her a small smile in return.

" Go where?" Stella asked coming up.

" Sullivan's," Aiden told her. " You should come."

Stella glanced at Mac in his office. " I'll meet you, maybe see if Mac'll come."

" Okay," Flack nodded. They watched Stella went to Mac's workroom.

" I'm gonna grab my stuff," Aiden said going off in the other direction.

Flack and Danny kept walking out toward the garage. Danny waited until they were in the garage. " Sorry."

Flack smiled. " What were you going to say, sorry Aiden but my boyfriend and I are going on a date."

" No," Danny smirked. " I'd never used the term, boyfriend." Flack paused a second. " Still, I should have just said home to bed. Not like I couldn't have eaten when I got there."

Flack grinned. " We can be good little boys for a little bit longer." He opened his passenger door for Danny. " I'll get you home and in bed yet."

Danny stopped, half in the car, half out. " Think they'll get suspicious if we didn't show up?'

" Yes," Flack told him.

Danny nodded. " Okay, one drink and an order of wings and we're gone."

Flack grinned. " You got it."

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author angelh2o.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.