Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Archive: Permission to archive granted to WWOMB, and whoever wants it. Just let me know where.
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: complete
    Series: none
    Sequel to: none
    Pairing: Horatio/Speed
    Warnings: extreme sappiness…*smile*
    Spoilers: minor to “Blood brothers�
    Disclaimer: The usual…me nothing, but the creative heads from CBS all *sigh*
    Beta: None. All the mistakes are mine. Found one? Great! You may keep it…
    Summary: Speed takes care of Horatio after the events in Bloodbrothers
    Author's Notes: I just watched this episode, and my story cat began to purr…and she didn’t let me go until this little something was written. Now she’s asleep again, waiting for the next time. And don’t ask me about the title…it’s also my story cat’s fault. She purred it in my ear, I found no good reason to NOT take it, so I stuck with it.
    Feedback: Ah no…it was fun writing this little fluffy thing. But if you can spare a second or two…it would be lovely…stroking my story cat.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,801
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    1,637