Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
269
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,030

Springing The Trap

Summary:

This is a 200 word drabble, and an AU episode tag for “Posse Up”.

Work Text:

Title: - Springing The Trap

Author: - Katt

Rating: - PG

Feedback: - Like it or loathe it let me know

Archive: - Archived at the Shield Fanfiction Archive

Disclaimer: - I don’t own any of the characters of The Shield, they all belong to Shawn Ryan and FX.

Dedicated to: - Whipper – the first drabble of 2005.

Author’s Notes: - This is a 200 word drabble, and an AU episode tag for “Posse Up”.

 

Springing The Trap

He sat quietly in the dark, patiently, he could wait. William smiled when he thought about that reporter and detective out in the cold, waiting for him.

This Wagenbach guy really did think he was stupid. As if he wouldn’t know it was a trap, the area swarming with cops. William wasn’t sure they’d fall for it, but he’d driven past earlier, and there they’d been – idiots.

It was all a ploy so he could get into position. For a cop’s house it had been easy to break in. Now all he had to do was wait in the dark.

Reaching into his pocket he fingered his gun. He figured the detective would be harder to subdue than the old ladies, and then… Well, then he’d have to prove to Detective Wagenbach how wrong he’d been. Prove that he was smarter, that he wasn’t impotent. It wasn’t his usual M.O, but William was curious, he wondered what it would be like. No cuddles afterwards though – just a quick finish. His gun, or his hands squeezing the life out, William wasn’t sure.

Hearing the key in the door William smiled – time to prove to Detective Wagenbach what a mistake he’d made.