Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
382
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
1,250

Ordinary

Summary:

Lotrips, EW/DM snip of unrequited love.

Work Text:

Squatting on the floor I silently watch, and listen to your steady even breaths. Your mouth hangs open at an awkward angle, and does little to stop the slow momentum of drool sliding out and over of the corner of your lips. The firm line of drool almost suspended before dropping forming into a puddle that slowly soaks into the fabric of the settee. It should be funnyâ€"down right hilarious, but all I can do is stare mesmerized by your odd beauty. Your hair sticking up in various angles, of the peculiar sounds that escape your throat. You're oblivious and snuggle deeper into the cushions.

I should be planning, plotting getting the nail polish, taking pictures, recording your sweet drooling hobbit form, yet all I can do is lean closer.

You gurgle and moan, clutching tighter to the pillow in peaceful drunken bliss. My breath catches---I ache. It's a moment my want and needs build, but it's only a moment. It's in these secret moments I relax. When I'm free to want, to watch, to feel.

Dawn will come. Make-up, and feet will commence; we'll joke and tease about who has the biggest hangover. I'll tease you about your alcoholic river of drool, and that you'd have to pay for the cleaning. You'll complain. Then throw in stuff about my lacking bartending skills, and trying to poison you with bad taste. I'll call you 'daft' you'll back off from lack of evidenceâ€"evidence you drank. Then swear off any drinks I'd make in the futureâ€"hanging your head in shame you'll drink my awful coffee. I'll laugh, swear loudly, complain, and aggravate your headache more. You'll mutter something like, 'devious bastard'. I'll laugh, again act offended, stating that as your host you should be grateful I didn't leave you on the floor. I'll continue to tease you mercilessly, and promise that the next time you need to sleep it off, I'll just dump you on an Orc ----and you'll never notice how I hide my crossed fingers, my devious thoughts already planning for more secret moments---because that's a promise I'll never keep.

Fin~~~