Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
522
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
954

Empty Night

Summary:

One of Peja's challenges.

Work Text:

"Will you be my sex slave?" the voice whispered in his ear.

He nodded, not trusting his voice. His life was empty, but then what could he expect? He was dead after all. He allowed the big man to guide him from the club. His body responded to the things the Walter look-alike did to him. But his mind retreated into the fantasies.

Once Walter had loved him. Once he'd been cherished. But he'd lost that when he let 'them' convince him he could work from the inside and make a difference. So he'd done what he thought would make a difference.

But in the end, the only thing he accomplished was to lose his lover. So now he went through the motions of living and when it got too dark, he found a man to use him, like the one that night.

After the man left, he lay in the carnage of his bed and cried until sleep claimed him. The next morning he hauled himself into the shower and contemplated the gun that was on the closet shelf.

Once more he left the gun where it was, and went to get coffee at Starbucks. With his cup and a bag of birdseed, he sat on a shady bench in the park. The birds didn't care that a dead man was feeding them. They only cared that his offering was fresh.

He continued in that way a year and a day. He took the gun down from the shelf when he read that Mulder had been vindicated. The picture in the paper showed Mulder, with Scully on one side and Skinner on the other. From the body language, he guessed that Mulder had finally seduced Skinner. He wondered if Scully had any clue.

He cleaned the gun carefully, loaded it with the Teflon coated bullet that he knew would get the job done, wrote a note and then tore it to shreds. He tucked the gun into the small of his back and went out for Starbucks coffee and to feed the birds one last time.

He was sitting watching, as they searched out the last of the seed, when he heard footsteps on the walkway. He didn't bother to look up, not even when the steps stopped behind his bench.

A large hand gripped his shoulder firmly. He shivered as the breath ghosted against his ear.

"Will you be my sex slave?"

Alex gulped, shook his head hard, "I must be dreaming."

"You want me to pinch you?"

"Yes."

A big hand slid down his chest and his nipple was tweaked. He tilted his head back to see warm brown eyes twinkling at him.

"Come on, Alex, time to come in from the cold."

There were questions, lots of questions, but for the life of him he couldn't voice them. He allowed the big man to pull him up and guide him to a car nearby. He never bothered to go back to the room he'd been calling home. Matter of fact he never once even looked back.

The end.