Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: R for violence
    SUMMERY: Mulder hears about an alien craft in Antarctica and decides to investigate, but he is not alone in his quest. Guaranteed Mulder-trouble.. Actually general pain warning to be added here!
    BETA: Hugs and kisses to Kand and her wonderland! A truly brilliant beta work on this work which was written in such hurry and carelessness.
    Thank you so much!
    SPOILERS & NOTE: Ok, tricky one - everything, including Requiem - only Mulder wasn't abducted. He wanders out the other side of the forest or something after having seen the UFO. The he sees Krycek near the ship, runs towards him shouting. Krycek turns, Mulder falls as their eyes meet and passes out. He wakes up, Krycek and the craft are gone.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,311
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    915