Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: This is not my universe. Someone else owns it.
    Notes: This is the first PWP I've ever written, and is a big change of direction for me.
    AUTHORS NOTE: I may be right out in my interpretation of the characters, as I've only seen five episodes of Andromeda. (I live in a country where the show has yet to air). I was struck, however, by both the beauty of Tyr and Harper, and by the interesting differences between them. I have attempted to explore the nature of power and identity - to some extent - in these slender works. Please let me know what you think.
    Disclaimer: Writing in this universe is a complement to its owners, rather than an attempt to stake a claim to it.
    Pairing: Tyr/Harper
    Warnings: M/M sex
    Genre: PWP
    Feedback: Gentle feedback please. This is the Second PWP I've written.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,332
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,157