Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,789
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,860

Pay attention I'm Ignoring you

Summary:

An ordinary day at work is livened up by a bored lover.

Work Text:

Pay attention, I'm Ignoring you
by Josette Grover


"Pay attention, I'm ignoring you." The smooth as silk voice had purred in his ear earlier this morning when he had emerged from the bathroom stall, wiping his hands on a paper towel. Surprised, he turns around to find the door shutting behind the other figure.

The rain is still pouring from a black sky as he exits the bathroom. Tony's standing by the window, glaring out at the puddles in the parking lot as the lights flicker for the fifth time that morning, before turning to smile at Abby as she emerges, cursing fluently, from her lab.

"They shut you down too, Abs?" Tony asks as the younger woman leans against the window, slurping her first soda of the day.

"Yep, the tech guys aren't sure how long the back-up generator's going to be running, so they're shutting everybody down as quickly as possible. Now if they could only just let us go home instead of making us stay here in the dark all day."

"We're government employees, children." Gibbs says dryly as he settles into his desk chair, "We don't get to go home if the power goes out, we just grab a flashlight and find something else to do that doesn't involve computers."

"Shit, I hate this weather." Kate says, shaking her umbrella dry before hanging up her jacket and heading for her desk. Tony raises an eyebrow, smirking.

"Interesting look, Kate. Didn't you wear that yesterday?"

"Shut up, DiNozzo. The electricity's been out at my apartment since noon yesterday, and they don't know when it will be back on with the weather we've been having," Kate ducks automatically as a flash of lightning, immediately followed by a roll of thunder, brightens the room. "I was hoping to get in early and shower in the gym, but I overslept."

"Still doesn't explain why you're wearing the clothes from yesterday." Gibbs says, sitting down and successfully muffling a squeak as somebody pinches his ass. How the hell had Tony moved so fast?

"I'm out of clean laundry, okay Gibbs?" Kate says sarcastically as Tony heads towards his desk. "What do we have planned for today?"

"Hope that we don't get a call about a dead body?" Tony says, dropping into his seat as the lights dim for the third time in an hour. "We can't use the computers, so no paperwork."

"Not so, children." Gibbs says smirking as Tony's face falls. "Kate, go get a couple of battery operated lanterns from supply. I want everybody in the conference room in ten minutes. We're going over old files today."

"Aww boss, I hate paperwork."

"Tough DiNozzo, would you rather be outside in that?" Gibbs asks, waving at the window.

"No boss, paperwork is fine with me." Tony says, wincing as

"I thought you'd say that. Abby, tell Ducky to meet us in the conference room?"

"Sure thing, Gibbs."

"Pay attention, I'm ignoring you." Tony whispers in Gibbs ear as he opens the door of the conference room. Gibbs turns around in the doorway, glaring at Tony as the younger man calmly walks into the room with an armful of files.

"Two can play this game." Gibbs mutters under his breath, calmly putting the files on the table. "Who wants to order pizza for lunch? And no, DiNozzo, no anchovies or pineapple. The rest of us have to eat it too."

Tony pouts for a second, flinching as the lights go out in the room. He reaches for the flashlight on the table, then sits upright as a familiar voice begins whispering in his ear just what he's going to do to him when they both get home. And just how the hell had he moved that fast? Ducky smirks as he feels Jethro move past him back to his seat, reaching out to swat him in passing with a murmured 'play nice, Jethro' Gibbs smirks evilly as he settles back in his seat.

"Everybody sit still and wait for the lights to come back on." Gibbs orders from his spot at the head of the table. The door across the room opens and Abby braces it open with a doorstop before taking her spot at the table. Ducky turns on the nearest lantern, and soon the table is bathed in light.

"Special Agent Gibbs?"

"McGee, I thought you were still in Massachusetts." Ducky says, pulling out a chair as the young Agent limps into the room. "Have you been cleared for duty?"

"Yes Sir, light duty for two weeks, then I can go back into the field."

"Good, grab a pile of folders and start reading. Maybe you can pick something up we've missed."

Ducky opens the first folder, seeing an 8 by 10 picture of the terrorist that had shot his assistant then closes it and pushes it into the middle of the table. "I believe I have no need to re-read this file, I doubt I'll ever forget anything about that dreadful day."

"Tony, quit fidgeting, I'll fuck you till you can't sit still later." A voice whispers in Tony's ear as he moves in the chair for the fifth time in an hour. Unfortunately for Kate and Abby sitting across from him, he'd just taken a drink of water and ends up spewing it across the table.

"EWWWWW, TONY!!!!!!" Kate shrieks, standing up and heading for the Ladies room. Abby takes the time to grab a flashlight and follows her while Ducky pats Tony on the back to help him catch his breath.

"DiNozzo, if you got anything wet in those files, I'm going to . . ."

"What the hell is up with Tony?" Kate asks Abby as she wipes her face in the bathroom. "First he can't sit still, then he does an imitation of Mount St. Helens. He's been jumpy all day."

"You wouldn't know, you hadn't joined the team yet when it happened, but Tony has a thing about storms. He was trapped in a wreck with Gibbs and Ducky during a major storm one time and every since he's been jumpy when a big storm comes through. Gibbs and Ducky usually can distract him with something if we're in the office, and he doesn't let him affect him while we 're in the field, but . . ."

"Is that how he got that scar on his leg?"

"How'd you know he has a scar on his leg?"

"The case with the spy satellite. Tony got between a wave and the body while we were checking out the crime scene. His suit rode up and I noticed a red mark before he changed clothes.

"Yeah, that's from the accident. He's still got two pins in his leg from the surgery to fix the compound fracture."

"So that's why he flashes his badge whenever we go through a metal detector? I thought he was just being cocky and using his badge to keep from going through security."

"Yeah, well, that too." Abby smirks, "but this way he doesn't have to keep digging out a medical excuse every time he goes near a metal detector. Good thing he had already joined the NCIS, that injury would have meant sitting behind a desk for the rest of his career."

"And we both know how Tony feels about being behind a desk." Kate smirks at Abby.

"Does Tony have a limp? I thought I've seen him limp a couple of times."

"Only when the weather's really bad, like now, or he's really tired."

Tony heads for the bathroom when they break for lunch, leaning his head against the cool tile and counting to fifty in spanish. Gibbs had been teasing him nonstop the entire time, whispering in his ear despite the fact he could see him sitting there at the head of the table, the smug bastard. Abby had smirked and asked him if he needed a bathroom break, he'd been squirming in his chair so much.

Tony splashes his face with cold water and yelps as a hard body pulls him towards the empty stall. Gibbs locks the door behind them as he drops to his knees and, unzipping Tony's slacks, swallows him in one motion. All Tony can do is hang on for the ride as Gibbs quickly brings him to the first of many climaxes he's going to have if Gibbs has his way.

Tony leans against the stall wall, sliding down to sit on the floor as Gibbs calmly washes his hands and face, straightens his clothes, and leaves the bathroom. He's still sitting there when the lights come back on and Ducky enters the room.

"Anthony, whatever is the matter?" Ducky asks, kneeling beside the younger man. "Are you feeling all right?"

Tony looks up at Ducky through bleary eyes and gives him a goofy grin.

"Ohh, I see," Ducky smiles as he straightens up with a small grunt and a hand in the middle of his back. "I thought Jethro had a 'cat who ate the canary look' when he passed me in the hall."

"Ducky, you ever feel like every bone in your body has melted?"

"Frequently. Are you going to get up anytime soon?"

"Ducky, I don't think that anything short of the building blowing up could get me to . . ."

"DiNozzo, get your ass out here. We have a case."

"Coming, Boss." Tony calls with a groan, before pulling himself to his feet. He moans as he straightens up and begins to limp to the door.

"Tony," Ducky's voice stops him as he opens the door.

"Yeah, Ducky?" He asks, leaning against the door for support.

"You might want to zip your pants up first, dear boy. You're, how shall we say this, letting it all hang out?"

Tony pulls the zipper up on his pants, yelping as the zipper catches flesh, then tucks himself back in and, making sure everything's inside this time, zips up before leaving the restroom. The sound of Ducky's muffled laughter is the last thing Tony hears as he heads for his desk.

Kate blinks as she looks at the book Gibbs puts away before Tony comes into the room. Why would Gibbs be reading something so gauche as 'Ventriloquism for Dummies'? And why would he act like he had been caught reading his sister's diary?



The End