Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
882
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
903

Evil 2: Good Bad and Ugly?

Summary:

Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
Pairing: McKay/Sheppard
Feedback: Welcomed
Beta: Nope, all errors are my own.
Season: First season up to the episode The Eye Series: Second in the Evil Series
Archive: Area 52, WWOMB, Wraithbait and anyone else who wants it
This carries immediately on from my fic Good Vs Evil? so won't make much sense unless you read that first.

Work Text:

Evil 2: Good, Bad and Ugly?
By Bruceybabe

 

Major Sheppard walks into the almost empty lab, and sees McKay leaning on a counter looking at something on one of the computers.

Sheppard: You know Rodney you're kinda hot when you rant!

McKay: Excuse me? Rant. *Rant!*

McKay pushes away from the counter and starts to pace.

McKay: You asked for my opinion Major and I gave it!

Sheppard: You certainly did, and I gotta say you surprised me. Gave me a lot to think about. Although I still say anyone who chases you for the sole reason of sucking the life out of you, doesn't meet my definition of good people. Plus you know that dead catfish look is really creepy.

McKay stops and spins to face Sheppard.

Mckay: Catfi....Major they're *aliens* what did you *expect* them to look like, Orion slave girls.

Sheppard: You know the frequent references to Star Trek isn't doing anything for dispelling the geek image you've got going.

McKay: Well what does it say about you that you *recognize* it.

Sheppard: .............

Mckay returns to leaning on the counter, crossing his arms over his chest and facing Sheppard.

Sheppard: .....Okay, you've got me there.

McKay: And shouldn't you be having this conversation with the others.....About the Wraith that is not Star Trek.

Sheppard: Oh that. Nah. You kind of put an end to that with your *rant*.... Ford started in on the Genii.

McKay: Genii? I don't want to know, maybe you should find him something better to do.

Sheppard: Why? He's happy. I suppose you don't think the Genii are evil either. Even though they tried to stiff us over that Wraith data device, and tried to take over Atlantis.

McKay: I told you I don't care if the people trying to kill us are good or bad. Even if those uniforms where a bit Gestapo-esque. Trying to empathize with your enemy can't be a good thing.

Sheppard: C'mon you must have an opinion, you have an opinion about *everything* Rodney.

McKay: Jeez! Okay! How about you can't condemn an entire race based on the actions of it's leaders. Hell look at some of the leaders we've had on Earth, still have for that matter. Besides as much as I dislike Cowen, if my people had spent centuries trying to defeat our worst enemy, only to have a group of strangers from another galaxy, destroy what I thought was our only chance? I'd be pissed as well!

Sheppard: Hey! It's not like their plan would have worked, there are too many Wraith ships!

McKay: They didn't know that, and they're certainly not going to believe it from us *now!*

Sheppard: Well what about *Kolya*, you can't tell *me* he wasn't a bad guy.

McKay: Okay I'll give you that. Though I'm not sure he's entirely sane, he enjoyed the torturing and killing a little *too* much if you ask me. Not to mention having an uncanny resemblense to a Bond Villain. Both men fell quiet, lost in bad memories for a moment, when Mckay suddenly froze and his eyes widened as he stared at the Major

Sheppard: What!

McKay: .... You think I'm *Hot?!*

Sheppard: *What?*

McKay: You. When you.....You said.....You definitely said....

Sheppard: Er....Rodney, English?

McKay: You said I was hot!

Sheppard: No I didn't!

McKay: You *So* did. When you came in. You said I was hot when I rant!

Mckay goes back to pacing, hands and arms gesturing wildly. Not noticing the strange look that crosses Sheppard's face.

McKay: I mean I got distracted by the whole *rant* thing, and then the *Genii*, and I can't believe I nearly *missed* it. I mean Okay it wasn't like I was *expecting* it, but you *said* it. You *definitely* sa....mmmphh!

Mckay hurtles back to hit the counter completely covered by the Major, who is doing is best to excavate the Doctor's tonsils with his tongue. McKay eventually pushes him back.

McKay: Whoa!

Sheppard: Er....Yeah...sorry it's just....

Mckay: You kissed me! You *kissed* me!

Sheppard: Well. Yeah.....you were.....look Okay you were right.

McKay: Well of course I was right!.....er...about what?

Sheppard: About before. I did say you were hot.

McKay: ...........

Sheppard: It's just when you go on a tirade, you get really intense. Your face kinda flushes, and you sometimes get this cute crease between your eyes tha...

McKay: Whoa! Cute!

Sheppard: ............

McKay: You think I'm hot *and* cute?

Sheppard: ................

McKay starts grinning smugly.

McKay: You think I'm hot and cute!

Sheppard: You...er...don't seem to mind.

McKay: On the contrary. In fact I'd like to hear more.

Sheppard: Okay, but first......can I kiss you again?

McKay: This isn't the best place, anyone could walk in. Perhaps we should continue this...*discussion* somewhere more *private*.

Sheppard: ...............Good thinking.

McKay: Oh. I wasn't thinking about being *good* John.

 

Fin.

 

Author Note: For those that didn't get the reference Robert Davi who played Kolya, also played the Bond baddie Sanchez in License to Kill.