Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Keywords: Scully/Krycek, Mulder/Scully, Mulder/Scully/Krycek
    Disclaimer: Sigh...no they aren't mine, at least legally, anyway. Chris Carter thought 'em up so he gets to deprive them of love and life as much as tickles his twisted fancy. I'm just using them without permission to rid my brain of some demented fantasies.
    Spoilers: TONS up till One Son. This story takes up after that. This is a SPOILER-FEST...a regular SPOIL-O-RAMA, so if that freaks you out, run now. And by the way, Krycek still has both arms in my world, obviously, even though we're talking early seventh season. Maybe they *almost* cut it off, maybe it just didn't happen. Whatever. Hey, I'm contriving like crazy just to get these three together. I'm not trying to write CC's vision for these characters. I give you smut, he gives you canon. I give you Krycek with two arms, he cuts one off. Who do you love? Dammit, he's gonna need that arm!
    Summary: After a somewhat shocking encounter between Scully and Krycek, events (and this author) conspire to finally get Mulder, Scully, and Krycek on the same side and in the same bed.
    **WARNING**
    This story contains what is essentially (though not completely) nonconsensual sexual activity between Krycek and Scully, at least at first. It also contains slash in the way of male/male sexual interaction. If any of that stuff creeps you out, stop reading now.
    Feedback: PLEASE please please! It contributes to my delinquency.
    Archive: I'd be honored, just please let me know where you want to put it so I can visit from time to time.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    73,444
    Chapters:
    14/14
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    5,927