Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
636
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,341

I want it... You need it 2: Comfort

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: PG-13
Series: Sequel to "I want it... You need it..."
Category: Established Relationship I guess... cept without the relationship... ish...
Summary: Tony comes to Gibbs house again.
Spoilers: Dead Man Talking, and Missing.
Disclaimer: I don't own them... don't I just wish, alas no, this is just for fun, and I'm making no money.
Notes: Oh it's not fair I've got an obsession with another fandom, someone is going to die... Kel... watch out I'm coming for you. This fic is dedicated to Kel, because as much as I hate her for addicting me to something new, I love her because hey... new hot men for me to ogal over and be addicted too! And Yes I can both love and hate someone for addicting me to a new show!
Warnings: Nope
Word Count: 625
Date: 13-01-05
Beta: Nope, all mistakes are mine, mine, mine.
Archiving: Yeasureyabetcha.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I want it... You need it 2: Comfort
by Kez

 

He's here again... we don't even bother with the pretence anymore, as soon as I hear him come in, I put down the sander, and meet him at the top of the stairs.

He used to tell me I needed this... he wasn't wrong... I did need it, I DO still need it some days, but I want it too... I never used to want it... I'd fight it, rally against it, but now, now I let him lead me to the bedroom, let him suck my brains out through my cock, and do the same to him.

It's always that, or a little mutual five fingers salute... we've never stepped over *that* line... no matter how much I want to, unless he gives a signal that he wants it too, we never will.

He came to me after Chris Pacci was murdered. Chris and I weren't that close, but he was an agent, and that made it personal... it was personal for Tony too... for all of us. We were worse than rabid that night, I had a hickey on my shoulder that took more than a week to disappear.

And now he's here again... here again but he doesn't meet me at the top of the basement stairs, and instead I find him on my couch, just flopped down, like he's boneless.

He's still wearing the shirt he had on earlier... that surprises me I thought he'd have gone home and changed, showered, tried to get the stink of that... place... of him. He has bruise on the side of his face, receding back into his hairline, and his eyes are closed.

"Tony..." I mean to speak a little louder, but all I can do is whisper.

He looks so... I can't even think of a word... relaxed doesn't seem to cover it... but I can still almost *feel* the tension there, the knowledge that he could well have died down there.

He isn't here for sex... or maybe he is, but he isn't going to get it... not tonight. I don't go in for all that lovey-dovey crap, it's just not part of who I am, but he needs something more than sex right now, and I need to give it to him.

I don't bother to say anything more to him, and he still hasn't shifted as I go to get ice for his head, which I've got no doubt hurts like hell.

The hiss that escapes him when I put the ice in place against the side of his head, proves my theory that he was in pain.

"I'll get some Tylenol." I murmur softly, letting him take hold of the ice, while I get the meds, and a glass of water.

He swallows them gratefully, giving me a small smile.

"Thanks."

"S'ok. Come on." I tell him, leading him into the bedroom. I just strip him down, and get him into bed, following a minute later, just curling up behind him.

No sex tonight... he needs to rest.

"Boss..."

"Shhh... just go to sleep Tony." I tell him, pressing a kiss into the side of his neck.

I'm sure this will change things... how I'm not sure... I'm not in love with him, I know he's not in love with me, but it's nice to have the comfort oh a warm body to hold sometimes... this is probably just another less messy form of comfort... I don't know, but it's late and I'm tired anyway, so I won't think on it too much, just letting myself drift into sleep.

By the time I wake up Tony is gone, the bed beside me still holding just the smallest hint of warmth, and maybe last night didn't chance anything after all.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Kez.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.