Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing Alex Krycek/Jarod
    The Usual Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, but if I did I'd, treat them better. In particular I'd give certain characters larger roles.
    This is the fourth part of a continuing series, although I consider each as stand-alone, they might be better understood if you were familiar with the previous chapters.
    Plot Summary: Alex finally meets the dark stranger who has been following him around and receives some startling
    information about his own life.
    Warning: This chapter contains a sex scene which some might find a little kinky, so please be warned. Consider all episodes of each of these series as being spoiled.
    Archivists: Please archive where you will, just let me know where my babies have come to rest.
    For those of you who would rather read the stories in their complete condition instead of multi-part postings, this story is up at my site
    I would like to make a special thank you to Mace for making some very nice book covers to go with these stories. You might want to check out her pictures page at: there you will see lots and lots of beautiful pictures.
    http://mace.virtualave.net/corner/
    I would also like to give a thank you to a person that some of you may know as Fox Mulder, for giving me some great help with this story.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,716
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    842