Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: Skinner/Scully/Krycek
    Rating: NC-17 eventually
    Summary: This is a world where John Doggett does not yet exist. Post-Requiem. Post-colonization. Yes, yet another cabin fic. *grin*
    Comments: I fell in love with the Great Smokies on a visit to Ashville NC 8 years ago. I have dreamed of the area ever since. For those of you who may be lucky enough to live in that part of the world, please know that if my descriptions of the area aren't realistic, they are, at least, true to the way I dream them.
    Further: If my descriptions of the practices and rituals of the Orthodox Russian Church are not accurate, I apologize in advance. I certainly mean no disrespect.
    I have been inspired by the amazing Skinner-Krycek and Skinner-Scully fiction that many of you share so freely with us.
    Thanks to my Beta Judi. You are the best!
    This is my first attempt at slash and only my second attempt at fan fiction. Please be gentle.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    35,093
    Chapters:
    7/7
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    2,703