Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
410
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,062

Tony

Summary:

Pairing: Jethro/Tony
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: As always I don't own these characters, wish I did though, is there any extra Tonys or Jethros hangin' around?
Spoilers: None
Summary: Jethro's thoughts about Tony.
Notes: Not long, very short.

Work Text:

Tony
by Keyla Sheppard

 

Tony

He's always down here, not that I mind. He loves watching me while I work on my boat, and I think he thinks sawdust is sexy. There was a time I would come down here to be alone, but now it's nice to have him down here. It's nice to hear him breathe along with me and to smell his coffee. I find these things distracting at work, but they keep me focused at home. So it's nice to have him here.

"Jethro?"

Okay, except when he does that. Talking doesn't keep me focused.

"Hum?"

Yes, I could ask him not to talk, to sit and be quiet like he usually is, but that would mean taking that beautiful smile off his face.

"You want any more coffee?"

Isn't he sweet? He asks if I want coffee-he knows I do, but there's the off chance... nah. Okay, so he does this all the time. He acts as if he's my secretary. He knows he's not, but it's kinda fun to think of him that way sometimes. See? I told you he distracts me when he talks.

"I'm almost done... why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed? I'll be up in a minute."

As he walks up the stairs I watch him; that ass is just so cute. I want to run up to him and put my hand on it, just for reassurance, of course. I'm never gonna be able to get things done tonight, not after those thoughts. I shrug and place the hand sander back on the table, then follow him upstairs.

Yep, he's mine and no one else can have him. We've been through a lot together. He's cried on my shoulder after a hard day and I've done the same with him. We've both had our share of scares, most of them being for good reason.

No, I would never leave him, not for anything. I make it to the top of the stairs and manage to close the door before he jumps me. He's been anxious all day, and I have to admit I have too.

"Tony!"

Yep, he's perfect and I'm deeply in love with him. It may just be that he smells like sawdust, but tonight, he's extremely sexy.

 

The End