Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Pairing: Clive/Trenton
    Summary: It's Clive and Trenton's first Christmas as a couple, and the Dom thinks his sub is finally ready to venture a little more into the D/s community.
    Show: Original Slash
    Date: December 21, 2004
    Disclaimer: This is an original and copyrighted work. Do not reproduce or distribute without the permission of the author.
    Advertisement: Part of the SAC-2004 at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2004/SAC-2004.htm
    Notes: Clive is an original character introduced in my DC fandom Mary Sue story--Career Girl Blues. He proved so popular that he got two series of his own to play in. The Further Adventures of Clive, the Leather Hairdresser follows his relationship with his much younger lover, Trenton. In the second story of the series, I introduced the Doms and Dommes Club. This is the story of the first time Clive took Trent to one of their gatherings. Lyrics from Santa Baby, by J. Javits and P. Springer.
    Beta: BuffysAngel

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,654
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,206