Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairings: HP/DM, Various others.
    Rating: These Fics will generally have an R rating for violence and some adult situations.
    Spoilers: Book One to Book Four. And some things from Book Five.
    Category: Romance, Angst, Drama, and Action/Adventure
    Summary: At the end of his 5th year Harry has come to resent the position that he finds himself in and the people who put him there, but has no choice but to try to move forward. He sees that the people around him are changing, some for the better and some for the worse, and he can't seem to find a place to fit in. What do all of his weird dreams really mean? What are they trying to tell him? And why does he have the feeling that things are going to go from bad to worse.
    Archive: Yeah! Just let us know so we can see it on your site! ^-^
    Feedback: Tell us what you think of this fic! If you liked it or if you didn't we want to know!
    Author's notes: And a big thanks to our wicked-cool Beta Chance, thanks for making this baby shine!
    Disclaimer: We do not own Harry potter, JK Rowling does.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,838
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    6,368