The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway
by NovaD
LII
Bottoming From Above
 

Note of What Has Gone Before: An encounter with a damaged Kraylor ship provided Harry Kim with the opportunity to command, scratching a long felt itch.


Captain's Personal Log:

This was the second review I have given Mister Kim over the Nightingale incident. Not that it was a formal review in the Starfleet sense. He had already passed that one to my satisfaction and as well as that of my command staff. Mr. Kim had been harder on himself than anyone in the review could have been. I was not unhappy with his performance under pressure. He did well enough considering the circumstances. What concerned me was what precipitated the whole incident and the fact that he couldn't see it. His behavior had begun with activities related to the Circle.

Thus, this review was in front of the Mistress. And it was formal in that he was in a formal position before me: on his knees with his head bowed and wrists clasped at the small of his back. Of course, he was also naked. I would like to conduct my Starfleet reviews in such a manner, but I have yet to figure out a reason that would pass muster with Chakotay or Tuvok.

I walked about the beautiful specimen kneeling before me trying to measure my words properly. He was anxious and confused.

"Do you know why you are here, pet?" I asked.

"No, Mistress," he replied. "I believe that you are displeased with me."

I thought about those words. "Not displeased, pet. I am concerned for you. Do you know that in all of your time on Voyager, you have never questioned your status on this ship?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"And I know you want to tell me that your frustrations over your rank came after Tom was re-instated to his," I said mildly. "But that was months ago. Thus, it begs the question for me of where this desire for command came from. Do you know what incident occurred very shortly before you came to me about the Kraylor and your rank?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress."

"Oh, I think you know. You just have to give it a little thought," I replied.

He was silent, but his color was high.

I sighed. "Let me help you. Directly preceding your adventure as a ship's captain was the night that Seven came to you in a state of high agitation needing a session. You provided her with what she needed and that pleased me. Apparently, there were some residual affects."

"Mistress?"

He was genuinely confused. Mr. Kim was without guile. He still couldn't pretend with me. I ran my fingers through his thick hair.

"You were her master for a moment. That had to be a heady experience for you -- to be in complete control of one you see as a powerful person," I said. "It must have made you wonder about being on the other side of the flogger. Didn't it?"

"Well... yes. I wondered," he said quietly.

I caressed his shoulders easing the sudden tension there. "That's understandable, pet. It was an unexpected, exciting encounter. I've enjoyed the account several times, I found it so stimulating."

Mr. Kim swallowed hard and got hard as well. I chuckled.

"Oh, yes. You think about it," I said softly. "How could you not? Seven in heat and under your control is a hard thing to forget. I think about it often enough."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very good," I murmured stroking his back. "Well, the next step is a vague dissatisfaction with your status. If I can handle her, why am I not allowed to as Torres does?"

"Mistress, I would never..." he gasped.

"I know, pet. You would never challenge the Mistress. I love that about you," I said. "But needs are needs and they will manifest themselves. You know challenging the order of the Circle will cause you anguish, but you realize that your Captain is far more rational and that you have legitimate questions about your rank and status. So your desire for domination asserted itself through this incident. And while I'm satisfied that you learned a valuable professional lesson, I'm not sure that the issue which caused it has been addressed fully."

He sighed. "Permission to speak."

"Speak."

"How am I to be punished?"

"Punished?" I asked genuinely surprised. "You have a need, pet. I am here to help you explore it. You are going to pursue a subject and have a session."

"Mistress, are you setting me up to fail?"

"Of course not," I retorted. "I'm here to build your confidence, not destroy it. You have potential, Harry. Seven responded very well to you."

Harry chuckled mirthlessly. "I think Seven would have responded to a ham sandwich."

"Possibly," I conceded. "She was highly motivated. And it may have been your shared intimate history which fueled the situation. I don't know. That's why your subject cannot be Seven."

"You really think I should do this?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't think you were ready to try."

He sighed straightening his shoulders. "Who should be the subject?"

"I think it should be Torres," I replied. "You have a long history in the Circle and she has been a top."

"When will you talk to her?"

"Me? Oh, no, pet," I drawled happily. "You must seduce her into a session."

"Me?" He squeaked.

"Yes. Harry, I believe you can do this. You and Torres have always had chemistry. She remains fond of you," I said reassuringly. "I think she will be very intrigued and that always leads to shackles."

He nodded and sighed. "I'll have to talk to Tom. Persuade him first."

Kim was smirking and his erection had returned.

"That's my pet," I purred. "Now, get in the bedroom, so I can give you some pointers."

"Yes, Mistress!"
 
 

Ensign Kim's Personal Log:

It took me until well into the next day to begin thinking about how to seduce B'Elanna into a session. Those 'pointers' from the Mistress had fried my brain for a while. She had said in parting that once I put my mind to it, charting a course of action would not be difficult for me. As always, the Mistress was right. Once I was able to stop thinking about the number of times and ways I came in the last session, the path was clear.

B'Elanna was innately curious about things which interested her. I was lucky enough to number amongst those people she found interesting. It's pleased me that I can still surprise her by being more mercurial than expected. She still wondered about how I came to seduce Seven and how our relationship has not brought me the predicted heartbreak. I know she misread me. I never corrected it. It was nice to think that she believed that I was capable of some sexual prowess she had yet to experience.

Her curiosity was such that the merest hint of the Mistress giving me permission to run a session would get her agile mind going. It would be a simple matter of then throwing down the gauntlet. She could never resist a challenge. But before I did, I had to get Tom's permission. I didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize our friendship.

Tom had been true to his word. I never felt left out. He always found time for me. B'Elanna never changed toward me. I had been so relieved. I valued our closeness and wanted to be very careful. Thus, I found the seduction of Tom to be a bigger dilemma. In the end, I decided to go with the simple, direct approach, made more attractive with a dinner of his favorite dishes with his favorite beer.

Scheduling the dinner was a challenge. Tom had a full work schedule and since they'd married, he and B'Elanna actually managed to spend time together. I couldn't interfere with that. Then there were the myriad mini-crisis that crop up on Voyager and occupy the Command staff. Either Tom or me became embroiled in them over the next few weeks. It was very frustrating. Part of the Mistress' credo was always about patience. I had assumed that within a few days I would be having my session with B'Elanna. As it stretched towards the one month mark, I was glad I never mentioned that to the Mistress. I hate when she laughs at me with that knowing, sardonic chuckle.

As always, when the Mistress teaches a lesson, it's about more than first thought. I never thought about how patient Janeway must be when it comes to the Circle and sessions. I had learned very early on from watching Tom's spectacular mistakes that you cannot manipulate a Dominatrix like her. No matter how subtle or crafty, any kind of pressure about the frequency of sessions will result in no sessions for a very long time. I learned to just wait for her to make her wishes known. That way, it was always a pleasant surprise. With the shoe on the other foot, however, I realized how very patient she had to be waiting for the right opportunity to further her cause.

Luckily or unluckily depending on the point of view, the warp core was due for routine but very important maintenance that would require extra hours for the entire Engineering staff. As soon I heard the news, I found a moment alone with my favorite pilot.

"Dinner?" He asked with surprise. "At Sandrines?"

"No. Not in the Holodeck at all. At my place."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't think I should need a reason, but for one, we don't get to really talk lately," I said. I was confident he would consent. I could see that twinkle in his eyes. He just wanted to play with me. "There are too many ears in the Mess to be really... candid. I miss those hours of real conversation."

"Conversation?" Tom murmured. "I suspect an ulterior motive."

"What if there is?" I shrugged giving him my most provocative smile. "Would it be so bad to have a nice dinner and some great beer in exchange?"

"Good point," he replied softly. "I'll let my wife know. When?"

"Why not tonight... 1900 hours?"

"Do I bring anything?" He asked. His voice had gone all husky on me. It almost threw me off, but I kept control.

"Just bring yourself," I said in my sexiest tone. "The rations are on me."

I knew he was interested in what I had in mind when he arrived early for the date. I had anticipated that, so the beers were already on ice in a bucket. My dinner companion was probably trying to catch me in the shower, but I was prepared for that as well. When he rang the bell, I was dressed and fiddling with the replicator to get the fries extra-crispy.

"Beers are on the table," I said. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks," Tom sighed. "It was a long day, and B'Elanna's schedule doesn't help."

"Takes her a while to unwind?"

"Until the next day," he chuckled. "This beer is great."

"I think this crew has been more experimental than any with replicators."

"Self defense from Neelix," Tom replied with a smile. "We'll have to put out a cookbook when we get back. How's Seven?"

That surprised me. I looked over at him just as the dinner appeared. "She's fine. Has some sort of hobby that she's keeping under wraps, so I haven't seen much of her."

"Me neither," Tom said. "I was hoping to have that session with her."

"You know how these things go, Tom," I chided.

"I know, I know," Tom said then finished in his best Janeway. "Patience, pet. Patience."

I laughed. "Better be careful. She may be openly dating, but she hasn't mellowed the Mistress one bit."

"Thank the gods," Tom said with a bright smile. He dug into his burger. "Hmmmmm, wonderful... oh and the fries... thanks, babe."

I smiled at the endearment. Tom's face was bliss as he consumed his meal. Not exactly the epicurean that Seven was turning into, but a hedonist in his own right. "My pleasure."

He took a deep pull on his beer. "Tell me what's on your mind, Harry."

I grabbed my own beer and took a deep breath. "I had a talk with Janeway about the whole Kraylor thing."

"Oh," Tom said with a brow raised. "I thought that had been settled."

"It had been settled with the Captain," I replied. "This talk was with the Mistress."

"What was the Mistress' view on this?" Tom asked in confusion. "I didn't think there was one to have."

"She thinks that my push to advance to command is related to having Seven in a session of sorts," I replied.

Tom chewed on his burger thoughtfully. Then he nodded his head. "I suppose I can see where she's coming from. Is she right?"

"I didn't think so at first," I admitted. "But I've had a lot of time to think about it. She's probably right. She usually is."

"What does she want you to do about it?"

I sipped on my beer for a bit considering my words carefully. "She thinks that I still have unresolved issues, because I haven't topped in a session. She thinks that I should rectify that."

Tom had to swallow a whole mouthful of beer quickly to keep from spraying the room with it. "She wants you to try your hand at the whip?"

"So to speak."

Tom tilted his head to one side giving me the most evil of grins. "Is this why you've invited me here?"

"Sort of."

"Sort of? You either want to tie me up and do nasty things to me or you don't."

"I don't."

"What do you mean you don't?" He demanded. I'd managed to insult him within the first twenty minutes. Great.

I took another beer and went over to the sofa. He followed.

"The moment that the Mistress proposed this thing, I thought of you," I admitted. "The thought was appealing. I love how you look trussed up and straining against your shackles. I love taking you that way. But she didn't suggest you. It took me a while, but I figured out why."

My admission had taken most of the anger out of him. He was looking at me intently. "What did you figure out?"

"It's the lust, Tom. It's too strong between us," I said. "When you came here earlier, what were you planning on doing?"

He blushed at that. "Surprising you in the shower."

"I thought so," I replied. "And all the while you've been eating, I've wanted to lick the ketchup and salt off your fingers. We don't seem to have any control with each other. The session would last 30 seconds, then we'd be fucking all night."

Tom inhaled sharply closing his eyes at the image. "Okay... okay. So why am I here?"

I would have thought it was obvious, but apparently not. "The Mistress thinks B'Elanna would be the correct choice."

"She thinks B'Elanna would go along with a flogging from Starfleet?" He asked with incredulity. "Is she ordering her to do it?"

"No, I have to persuade her."

Tom went for another beer. "The Mistress is a sadist. And you sure like to take a beating. So you need me for...?"

"I want your permission," I replied confused at the question. "I won't do anything like this without it."

"Ah, well I really appreciate that though my B'Elanna doesn't need or want anyone's permission to do what she wants," Tom replied. "But since you've asked, I get to name a price for you to seduce and beat my wife."

That expression always undid me. It was pure mischief and full of affection.

I smiled at him. "You are a pirate at heart. I expected there would be a price. What is it?"

"What do I always want, Harry?" He asked quietly. "To have you for a little while. So, Master Kim, persuade me."

I do love touching Tom. I am incredibly weak when it comes to him. And this was Tom with slightly salty, ketchup-y fingers and lips. And since Tom tasted good without condiments, I thought I'd start with tasting. He gave me his fingers one by one. I swirled my tongue around each thoroughly humming my pleasure.

"Your fingers are delicious," I whispered. "Now, I want those lips."

I licked them clean then sealed mine over his pushing my tongue inside Tom's hot mouth. He moaned pulling me on top of him and cupping my ass. I moaned into his mouth deepening the kiss. He was yielding to me giving me his mouth spreading his legs so that I could settle against his groin. This was going to be good. He usually let his lusts for me guide him when we were together. I could never complain. Tom is an amazing lover when he's in lust. But I also loved it when he let me seduce him.

He protested when I pulled away from his lips. "I'm not going anywhere, slut. I just want to get rid of these clothes."

I pulled off his shirt then enjoyed the smoothness of his fair skin. Tom was really beautiful. Fine blond hair added to the silken feel of his skin. His body was well defined for a pilot. Tom's body was much like Tom's personality -- a contradiction. He was strong and nicely built. That body could take a lot of punishment. Yet his smooth, fair skin was fragile. It bruised easily and burned in some sunlights. He had the face of an innocent with his long lashes and easy blushes. But then there were those eyes which glistened with mischief or desire. Those eyes saved his face from boyishness and made him dangerous. Tom always projected fierce independence, but he was fragile as well. As much as he adored great sex, he adored being loved. I wanted to see those beautiful eyes glazed with passion.

I kissed Tom over and over while leisurely caressing and fondling him. My clothes stayed on, because I wanted to enjoy him slowly. Once we were both naked, things would run their course very quickly. My pilot moaned and gasped under my lips but was unresistant under my hands. I left his lips to explore the skin along his neck while tugging at his hardened nipples. It was so hard not to mark that flawless skin along his throat, but I managed to move lower. Tom was panting by then.

"Gods, Harry..." he moaned.

I hummed against his skin in response. He was running his hands along my shoulders while pulling weakly at my clothing.

"Not yet, Tom," I murmured before licking lower. "Not yet."

I knelt alongside the couch then dragged one leg over my shoulder. After a gentle kiss on each inner thigh, I settled my attention on his beautiful cock and enticing balls. Tom moaned loudly then knowing what was coming. I was going to bathe them with my tongue. It would be very slow and very thorough.

The Mistress had us practice on each other, in part as training for the eventuality of encountering the Masters at the Club and in part as torture of the best kind. Usually, we had to be tied down to endure it, but I wanted Tom's hands to free. I loved making him lose control. I moved from his very tasty testicles which I had been enjoying to that long, elegantly formed erection demanding my attention.

The Mistress also said that this 'exercise' was used on male slaves straight or otherwise to show that they had no choice in whom they would have to please and please well. I may have understood the reluctance of straight males to comply when she first trained me. But at this point in my service, I couldn't understand any reluctance. There is so much power in sucking a man off. I admit I got off on it.

And it wasn't just the power over Tom though that was a compelling reason on its own. There were others that I would have loved to hold helpless like this. When Chakotay was still a member of the Circle, the Mistress entertained a notion of having him like that while blindfolded. She often entertained notions aloud in session. As always, such practices served dual purposes. She often found out exactly how we would react to a new element in a scene and it often add to the torture of the moment. I liked the idea of having the Commander hostage to my mouth. He presents himself as a man with strong self-control. It would have been sweet to hear him beg me for release.

Tom was reaching his limit of restraint. He was sheened with sweat and almost raising off the sofa by the time I took him fully in my mouth.

"Please... Harry... please... let me," he gasped. "Anything... anything you want... just let me come... gods..."

I took pity on him. He had let me taste my fill. And besides, I wanted to fuck him, and I wanted to take my time. So I sucked him using everything that I knew about his long, fair body to make him arch under me and moan in pleasure. He was so beautiful in the throes of pleasure. He shouted my name then shot down my throat.

While Tom was sprawled there panting with his eyes glazed, I stood and undressed in a slow, deliberate manner. He watched me. I made him moan out loud again by stroking myself. His eyes rolled back as I hitched his hips up. I lubed him then myself then pushed inside. Though his muscles were relaxed making it easier to take him, he was still very tight and very hot.

"Watch me, Tom," I said softly.

It was incredible thrusting into him and watching him lose it all over again. I fucked him until we were both dripping in sweat and my legs were trembling. Tom was begging for release again. I pumped him with one hand until he came again tightening around me. I shouted to the ceiling and came hard.

Later, we relaxed in bed with glasses of wine. It seemed that we still needed to be close to each other.

"You're fucking amazing, Harry," Tom said sipping at his glass. "My honey should have a great time."

I looked at him. It felt great just to be with him for the sake of it. I swear there were times that we were so close that he could read my mind.

"It still feels good," Tom said. "It always will."

I felt very brave at that moment. Or maybe I felt very foolish. "Then, can I ask you a question?"

"I know what it is, Harry. The answer is as simple as it is complex," Tom said softly. "She needed me more. She needs me desperately. You know how I need that. You are so much stronger than we are."

I couldn't meet his gaze. He would have seen the doubt in my eyes. I sipped at my wine.

"If we were more secure, we would be a triad," Tom chuckled. "I swear we're each afraid of losing the other to you."

"And that should make me feel good?" I asked wryly.

"Of course," Tom sighed. He stroked my thigh. "We'll have to let you in eventually. You're wearing us down."

"I'll keep that in mind."

We finished our drinks then slept a little while. Tom kissed me tenderly before he left. He made me promise a log of the scene and another dinner -- very soon.
 
 

I'm not saying that Torres was an easy mark. It took years of experience with her myriad moods and their variants to know just how to goad and tease her. She would challenge me if I played my cards just right. I simply had to pick the right place and time to begin.

The opportunity presented itself the morning after my dinner with Tom. I was surprised to find B'Elanna eating breakfast alone. She was intently studying a padd when I walked over with a tray.

"Good morning, B'Elanna," I said with a smile. "Care for company?"

"Sure. Have a seat," she replied with a smile. "Tom got called in early. Shame, too. He was all tuckered out for some reason."

I shot her a sideways glance as I sat down. "You know how rowdy a bowl of noodles can be."

"Hmmm," she murmured considering me. "I haven't seen a lot of you lately. I thought you'd be bucking for Chakotay's job."

I smirked at her. "I didn't get that big a head."

"Then why the low profile?" She pressed. "The Captain none to pleased with you?"

I shrugged. "She had a few problems with my judgement, but overall thought I did okay. We got back alive. In the Delta Quadrant, that's pretty good."

"Let me guess. She suggested that the next time you get a yearning for command, you should come talk to her," she said smugly.

"That was her official reaction," I said.

B'Elanna's eyes lit up. "Oooh, there was an unofficial one?"

"Yes," I said quietly. "But not from the Captain."

It took a moment to register. "The Mistress had an opinion on Nightingale?"

I nodded. "She thinks I want to be in control... elsewhere."

"Elsewhere?... You mean in a scene?" she whispered urgently.

"She thought I might be ready."

"No offense, Harry, but I saw Seven that night," Torres sputtered. "A toaster could have gotten her off."

"Maybe," I conceded. "That why the Mistress thinks it should be someone else."

"Ah...." Torres murmured. "That's why my Tom is so tired. Are you trying to wear him down?"

"You must admit that we're good together," I said with a smugness of my own.

"Well you know there's sex and then there's having a scene," Torres said stiffly. "You know there is a big difference."

"I know that. But I also know that it can't help but work when we're so good together."

"Really?" She quipped. "We've been good together. I don't suppose you think you can handle me?"

I feigned consideration of that statement. "Yes, I think I could. I know what all your buttons are. I've even pushed some."

B'Elanna's jaw dropped. She blushed as well. "You have gotten full of yourself. I think you need to be taken down a peg."

"You think the Mistress could be wrong?"

"No," she replied quickly. "But did it occur to you that she may be setting you up so that you can fail and get this notion out of your head?"

I nodded because I knew that it was entirely possible. "But we won't know until I try. So are you offering or are you afraid I'll become competition?"

"Oh, that's it, Starfleet!" Torres snapped. "Bring it on."

"But Tom is so sexy in shackles."

"Now, who's afraid?"

"Alright," I said stiffly. "Name the time."

"Two days. Take your best shot."

She left in a huff. I contacted Tom to clue him in on the challenge, so he wouldn't screw it up. Them, I made an appointment to see the Mistress after my duty shift.
 
 

"I think you did very well, Dear One," she said with a raised brow. "I really enjoyed your persuasion of Tom Paris, and you handled Torres beautifully. Why are you so upset?"

"I'm not upset, Mistress," I admitted. "I'm nervous. I know sort of what I want to happen, but I don't know how to begin."

"Of course you do," she said with a smile. "Think about the early scenes I had with you. Then think about your early scenes with Torres. What did I do with you? What did she do with you? What did the scenes have in common?"

She put a glass of wine in my hands as I thought. The memories made me smile. I recalled how special those times made me feel. I understood what the Mistress was saying, and she seemed to know that.

"Just relax before hand and you should do well," the Mistress said. "You can have a glass of wine, but don't get tipsy. You have to be in control. It will be fine, Harry. You and the Lieutenant are long time friends. It's not like my first scene where I had a file and one interview to go on. Just keep focused on her and what you know about her."

"I will, Mistress," I replied. Her advice was making me feel better. "But what about Tom? I know him, too. He'll find some reason to interrupt or interject."

"Oh, don't worry about him," she said with a very wicked smile. "I'll be keeping him entertained."
 
 

Somehow, I managed to get through the following two days without becoming unduly distracted or worrying myself into a frenzy. I planned the scene. I replicated various restraints and some toys. I finally decided on an outfit and replicated it. The items were simple, a loose fitting pair of pants made of buttery soft black suede and matching gauntlets. The Mistress said the outfit should make me feel comfortable and put me in the mood to play. I liked the way the pants felt and they had an easy open front for when I wanted to be serviced orally or to fuck. I also decided on bare feet. By the time the night arrived, I was ready.

I kept her off balance from the moment she arrived. I was in a robe which kept the outfit covered. I had snacks and wine ready. One of the foods was an obscure favorite that she had mentioned only once or twice during our entire journey. She was very touched. I had to remember to thank Seven for lending a hand in making them. I toasted her and her willingness to trust me.

And before she could recover from that, I kissed her. They were gentle, tender kisses at first, but as soon as she began to respond, I deepened it. It got very heated before I pulled slightly away. B'Elanna was flushed and breathing heavily. She was so beautiful that way. So I kissed her again. This time I fondled her through the soft clothing she was wearing. There were often times when I wanted to make out with her just because she had a hot mouth and a very responsive body. It had been a long time for us. And much to my delight, she was enjoying it as well. I knew when she started pulling at my robe that it was time.

"Take your clothes off, B'Elanna," I whispered. "Go into my room and kneel on the bed."

She moaned against my mouth. "What do I call you?"

"Harry," I murmured before taking another kiss. "I like hearing my name."

"Yes, Harry."

I shed the robe before entering the bedroom. B'Elanna was kneeling in the middle of the bed with her head bowed demurely. She looked lovely.

"Gods, you're beautiful," I whispered.

"Thank you, Harry."

I had her lie flat on her back. Then, I shackled her to the corners of the bed with the heavy leather restraints I'd replicated. I placed a pillow under her pretty little ass.

"These are a lot like the kind you use to truss up your wedding gift," I quipped pinching her nipple. She gasped at the pain then moaned when I began to suckle. I fondled and sucked at each breast until she was panting and gasping.

"And now to begin," I murmured. I took out the collection of nipple clamps. Carefully, I placed the clamps at close intervals around the pinkish-brown areola surrounding the nipple. When I was through, her nipples looked liked a kinky daisy. I tongued each nipple causing her to moan in pleasure and pain. I moved lower with my tongue tasting her navel. She began to moan again when I picked up more clamps and settled between her thighs.

"Can't wait, can you?" I chuckled softly. This time, I placed the clamps at close intervals surrounding her clit. She gasped and groaned, but she was incredibly wet. I felt my confidence grow with her reactions. I nuzzled her clit then began to suck on it while I tugged on her nipples.

It was wonderful hearing the way Torres panted struggling for breath between the keening sounds she was making. I thought about drawing it out and keeping her from coming, but I was too into making her lose control like this. It's not like I hadn't seen Torres lose control, but that was usually her temper. The only times I'd seen her writhing in this kind of ecstacy was with the Mistress. Besides, one of the Mistress' favorite techniques was to addict her pets to the pleasure. I admit that I was hoping for the same.

I used my best clit pleasuring techniques to work her over while nimbly playing with her nipples. The clamps added an extra dimension. I'd eaten out B'Elanna before, but I'd never had her going like that. I was harder than titanium listening to her. She came calling my name and crying at the same time.

I let her rest for a moment. Torres was breathing heavily but working at calming herself. Her eyes were closed. Her hair was plastered to her head from sweating. A beautiful sight. I gently removed the clamps and soothed the skin but only for a little while. I wanted to keep her in the afterglow for the finale.

I unshackled B'Elanna's limbs then turned her onto her stomach and hitched up her pelvis. She froze for a second when I spread her cheeks. I waited to hear her safe word. But she relaxed a second later. I petted her pussy for a moment making her sigh. Then I opened her tiny pucker. My experience with Tom made me an old hand at back doors. I took my time. She was very tight and I still noticed a little resistance in her, but she kept her hips flexed for me, so I pressed into her. She took every inch bit by slow bit, but she took it. I stilled myself waiting for her breathing to slow before I moved. Waiting was very difficult. She was very hot and very tight. My body screamed for me to move, but I held on until she was calm. My strokes were slow and easy. Eventually, Torres was meeting them. I was in heaven again. She was less vocal, but her movement spoke volumes. I reached around her to manipulate her sensitive clit once more. She came again. It was quieter this time, but the sounds brought me off just the same. I fell onto my side pulling her along with me.

"You okay?" I panted.

"I'm fine," she replied quietly. "Wow, Harry. Still waters."

I smiled nuzzling B'Elanna's hair. I disengaged and cleaned her up. The clamps had smarted to be sure, but they barely left a bruise. She declined the skin regenerator. We rested for a while as I held her in bed absently petting her hair. Later, we dressed in an amicable silence. Torres seemed fine, but I couldn't help but think something was missing. Unless there was an emergency on the Bridge that caused me to run from her quarters, my partings with the Mistress were always reluctant. I knew that I hadn't replaced Janeway for B'Elanna, but I was getting the feeling that she wanted to see this to an end as soon as possible. Or maybe it was my insecurities.

I kissed her just before she left. "Thank you, B'Elanna."

She smiled at me. "You're welcome. Goodnight."

After she left, I transmitted everything to the Mistress and awaited her reaction.
 
 

Captain's Personal Log:

Mr. Kim's seduction and scene with Torres was informative and stimulating. There was, of course, a lot more that happed between the trio than was in the Log. I needed to address that as soon as possible. For my part, I had had a lovely evening of manicures, pedicures -- I made dear Tom re-paint three times because he wasn't concentrating. Then after a flogging for his lack of focus, I had a right and proper rodgering from the young man. It had been ages since I'd had him that way. Thus, it was a delightful evening.

I called Harry to me the day after his scene. There were snacks and wine so that we could relax while we talked. He was wound up tight.

"Try to relax, Harry," I said gently. "This will be relatively painless."

He smirked. "Relative to what, Mistress?"

"That's usually a reasonable question where I'm concerned," I conceded. "Drink your drink and let's look at this scene."

I viewed his entire record from seduction of Tom to when B'Elanna left his quarters. At times, I almost forgot why we were there. It was difficult not to take Harry into the bedroom to alleviate my considerable need. But he looked so concerned as he undoubtedly second guessed everything he had done, I managed to stay on topic.

"You did very well. The seduction was creative and well played. It was impressive," I began. "And I really liked the use of the nipple clamps."

"Um, well, I noticed when we did scenes that B'Elanna liked more steady low level pain," I said. "You'd have to flog her several times to keep the heat up."

"Very good," I replied. "Why did you make out with her?"

He shrugged. "She liked to kiss me. Whenever she had a scene with me, she liked to kiss me. You seem to as well."

"You have a wonderful mouth," I replied softly.

He blushed sweetly. "Thank you, Mistress. I thought making out would relax us. If we couldn't do that, we couldn't go on from there."

"True. You're instincts are good," I said. "What's troubling you?"

"It just didn't feel right towards the end. B'Elanna seemed distant to me," Harry groaned. "Or maybe I'm just insecure."

"Do you think you did something wrong?"

He shrugged. "She didn't use her safe word."

"That's not an answer, Mr. Kim."

He paused. Then he took a big swallow of his drink. "She froze when I went after her ass... but then she relaxed and went with it."

"Why did you want to take her up the ass?"

"She likes that mix of pleasure and pain. I thought it would be a great finish," Kim replied. He wasn't looking me in the eye.

"How do you know she'd like it?" I asked.

"I just thought she would. She liked watching me do it or Tom do it."

"And..."

"I thought that even if she didn't like it at first, she'd get into it," I said. "That's what you do for us."

"Do I?"

He looked up at me in surprise. "Well, yes. You don't ask us if we like every thing you do to us in a scene."

"Don't I?"

"You've pushed us really hard some times," he said carefully.

"Yes."

"But you knew that we would want it?"

"You tell me a lot with your bodies, with words or with silences," I said.

"I really made her come," he said quietly. "Maybe she thought that she would enjoy whatever I decided to do."

He became crestfallen. "She trusted me and I let her down."

"Did you?" I asked to his frustration. "She has a safe word, pet."

He fell silent for a time sipping his wine in contemplation. "It's all very frustrating," he said after a time.

"How so?"

He shrugged. "Command, Topping. It looks like fun from where I sit, but there is so much involved in every move. How are you ever sure that the move is right? When does it become a pleasure to aspire to?"

"You don't want to Top anymore?"

Kim shook his head. "Not right now. I have to think too much. It's hard to lose myself when I think I'm going to offend someone or do some real harm. Where is the pleasure for you, Mistress?"

I considered the question. "Command on Voyager was hard at first. But then, so was functioning on any new ship. It takes time to learn the variables. Now, if I don't know exactly what my crew requires, I know when there are questions not being voiced. It is the same with Topping. Once you can read subs, it is possible to let go in a scene and enjoy it."

He looked doubtful.

"You made no fatal errors in either situation," I said. "I think you're ready for more responsibility in both lives you lead. That will add to your satisfaction."

He nodded at that. "Yes, Mistress."

"Now, on your knees," I said. "I find I'd like to have some of your very skillful oral service."
 
 

Ensign Kim's Personal Log:

I sent flowers to B'Elanna today. They were her favorite. Although what the Mistress said made sense, I still felt that I needed to make amends to her somehow.

She found me while I was having dinner. She was heading for the door as I was sitting down.

"Hey, Harry," she smiled. "Thanks for the flowers. They made my day."

"You're welcome," I mumbled. Suddenly, I felt awkward.

"Stop beating yourself up, Starfleet," she said. "You were okay. We should try again someday."

She was smiling at me. Her eyes had a wicked twinkle. "I gotta run."

Tom found me alone in Sandrine's having a drink. He joined me.

"I saw the Log of your scene... wow," he said. "You had her up the ass. I've never done that."

"Why not?"

"She told me she didn't like it," he replied. "I've asked her with every move what she liked or didn't. I'm really vulnerable naked."

"Is she mad at me?"

"Nah. She said you made it okay," Tom said then chuckled. "Made some crack about understanding why I like you in mine."

I laughed at that relaxing considerably. Tom looked very good in the dim bar light. We were alone with a lovely pool table waiting for use. And I wanted to have some fun and not think anymore.

"I like you there, too," I said softly nodding towards the table.

He heard me. "I like being there, babe."

I let myself go as Tom's hands grabbed hold of me and moved me towards the pool table.

Home
53: Tenets