The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway
by NovaD
XXXIII
Seven of Nine
 

Note of What Has Gone Before: Thieves attacking Voyager stole the ship's main computer core, which included, among other things, all of the holo simulations.  After great effort, Janeway recovered the unit.


Captain’s Personal Log:

The following is a compilation of perspectives that ultimately tell the story of how a most exciting addition to the Circle came to be. I acquired these versions mostly by request though some were admittedly through some subterfuge on my part.
 
 

Ensign Kim’s Personal Log:

In retrospect, Seven had been correct about my intentions when I came into the lab. I did not want to talk to her about what had happened between us. But it wasn’t like it was the only thing I could think about. Well, actually I could barely focus on the crisis at hand and that involved getting you back. I was focused, but it took a lot of effort.

I should re-record this log, but some perverse part of me is yearning for the punishment I’ve courted here. I’ll let it stand. I need to have some sense beaten into me. The experience left me acting like a sixteen year old who just lost his virginity.

The Mistress is getting impatient. I can feel it. Well, here’s how it all happened. I approached Seven toward the end of our shift in the lab to ask her about going out with me. To ensure success, I had already determined what her schedule was.

"So, Seven, any plans after duty?" I asked as casually as possible with my ego on the line.

She considered me with an inclined head.

"I plan to eat in the Mess Hall then retire to the cargo bay and continue my studies of the main data base," she replied.

"You’ve been doing that for weeks."

"True. Review of the data is much less efficient without Borg technology. But it is necessary for my indoctrination," Seven replied.

"Everyone needs a break," I replied after taking a deep breath. "Why not dine with me tonight? I can replicate something far more tasty than Neelix’s experiments."

She grimaced. "That may be an acceptable change in routine. I find consuming meals prepared by Mr. Neelix difficult at times. Do you wish to copulate as well?"

I was prepared for that statement.

"Yes, Seven. I would like to copulate very much."

Seven seemed mildly surprised -- as much as she gets surprised. She considered me.

"That would be acceptable."

I recall blinking a lot at her before replying.

"Eighteen hundred hours," I managed to say. I needed the three hours to jack off a few dozen times before her arrival. In the state I was in at that moment, Seven’s experience with copulation would be me exploding in my pants as soon as she crossed the threshold. It was entirely possible that I could yank it off in the effort.

"How should I prepare?"

"Just show up. I’ll take care of everything."

"As you wish. I will be there at the appropriate time," she said.

It was an effort to remain calm. It was an effort not to scream. I managed to get out of the door without falling over my feet and smashing my forehead on a bulkhead.
 
 

I prepared a simple meal of savory vegetables & chicken-like protein over rice with tea. I prepared the bedroom with scented candles and soft light. I prepared myself by whacking off four times in two hours. Forgive me, Mistress, for my lack of self-control. I was actually proud of myself. I thought I’d have to do it every ten minutes.

Seven was prompt. I didn’t doubt that, but I was ready -- showered, softly clothed and sated for the moment. Dinner went well. Seven appreciated both the taste and the nutritional content.

"I understand that such meals are impractical because of the drain on the replicator," she said over her tea. "But why is it that Neelix’s food is so..."

"Interesting?" I said.

"That’s one word for it though not the one I would have chosen."

"It’s a combination of what we are able to find and Neelix’s taste buds. You get used to it," I said.

"Do you?" She looked so adorable when perplexed.

"No. You just accept it," I chuckled.

"I have eaten sufficiently. Now do we begin copulation?"

"You know, Seven," I said moving the plates and the table away. I knelt in front of her. "This isn’t just a biological function. There is a lot of physical pleasure to be had in copulation. Our senses make necessary functions pleasurable."

"Why? If they are necessary, pleasure is irrelevant."

I found myself smiling. "You enjoyed the meal," I said softly as I reached around to unpin her hair. "It made the eating easier."

"Yes."

Her hair was fine and very soft. I almost got distracted stroking it. "You could look forward to a meal like that."

Seven considered the statement. "I begin to see why food like this could be the center of social gatherings."

She was watching my face as my hands combed through her hair gently massaging her scalp.

"The preparation of food -- actually cooking and enjoying the sights and sounds and feel of the ingredients makes the taste more enjoyable," I said. My voice had grown soft somehow. And there was no tremor in the tone. She was relaxed as well -- not responsive sexually but responding to my touch on some level. I could see the curiosity in her beautiful blue eyes. The sensation was new to her.

"There must be preparation for copulation as well," she said.

"That’s most of it," I said.

She closed her eyes briefly then looked at me.

"Is touching me in this non-erogenous zone part of the preparation?" She asked.

"Who says it isn’t an erogenous zone? I feel you becoming less rigid with each touch. Eventually, you will respond sexually to even the most innocuous touch," I said.

"You find pleasure in touching me this way?"

"Yes, Seven. Your hair is a pleasure to touch."

She looked at me. Then she reached out with both hands to stroke my hair then sank into it imitating my movements.

"Your hair is very thick. It much be hard to control," she said.

"I have to keep it cut," I murmured. Her fingers were talented.

"It is very soft as well. Unexpected for its thickness," she said in wonder.

I moved my fingers across her face. My fingers loved her fine features. Seven closed her eyes again tilting her head up to receive the caress. Seven was analyzing and categorizing, I knew. But the interest was there. Her hands again moved to imitate mine running over my features. It was all I could stand. Another deep breath kept me in check. I brushed my lips against hers. When she didn’t move, I set them against hers in a firm but chaste kiss. I couldn’t spend much time against that lush mouth. Pushing between her lips with my tongue was too tempting. The kisses were brief brushes and gentle pressing against her lips. On a suicidal impulse, I looked at her face during one of the kisses. I had anticipated finding her staring at me with that ice blue -- why are you so stupid -- stare. But her eyes were blessedly closed. That made me kiss Seven’s eyelids before returning to those lips. This time, to my surprise her lips parted under mine. Now, I really needed control. Going for her tonsils was my first impulse. Instead, I gently explored her mouth toying playfully with her tongue. She was relaxed against me gathering data. Then my heart nearly stopped as her tongue tentatively sought my mouth. I let out an involuntary groan.

Seven pulled back and looked at me. She was surprised at the reaction she’d caused in me. I was surprised at how flushed her face was. She was a little breathless. I couldn’t stop and one of her deadpanned questions could easily kill the fragile magic around us. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into another kiss. This time Seven let more of herself go. She kissed back with a little more confidence. She sank her fingers to my hair. It was so sweet. I didn’t press any further than that heated exploration for a time. When she pressed her body against me and moaned, I knew it was time.

"Let’s go to the bedroom," I whispered against her lips.

Seven nodded and mutely accepted my hand.
 
 

I had lit candles throughout the room leaving a golden glow. I turned to Seven and kissed her again.

"I’m going to undress you on the bed, Seven," I said. It was surprising that I could speak let alone how calm my voice sounded.

"Your undressing me is part of the preparation?" She asked in an unusually soft and throaty whisper.

I smiled. Seven’s hair was thoroughly mussed, her eyes were glittering in the candlelight.

"Sometimes," I replied, maneuvering her on the bed so that she was on her side. "Sometimes you undress yourself. There are no rules."

I wanted the pleasure of baring her skin. I also wanted her to get used to my touch on her skin. It was important to keep moving slowly despite what my cock was screaming at me.

I slid the zipper on her back down slowly while raining kisses along her spine. I discovered Seven had a dimple above each cheek at the small of her back. I licked each one before turning her over. The boots were next. Seven had elegant feet with a high instep. They each received gentle kisses before my hands gently moved up her body.

Okay, I thought as I straddled her. Just get the jumpsuit off without screaming or crying out. I peeled the stretchy fabric over her shoulders. I concentrated on getting her arms and ignored her breasts. I kissed the skin I exposed. Seven’s collar bones were lovely. Her wrists looked more delicate than I imagined. With herculean control I slid my tongue between her breasts as I uncovered her torso. Her navel was adorable. I lapped at it. Seven was sighing and occasionally playing with my hair. I turned her again to kiss those magnificent cheeks that you want so much, Mistress. Then I kissed the haunches of her thighs and elegant calves. With a slow deep breath, I turned her over and looked at her. I almost passed out from the rush of blood from my brain south. I discovered that aside from her physical perfection that the Doctor had not bothered to stimulate the hair follicles below her waist.

"Anything wrong?" She whispered.

I shook my head. "Everything is perfect."

My clothes flew off in a frenzy.

"I do not get to undress you?"

I moaned. "Next time we copulate. Right now I need to cover your body with mine."

We both gasped at the contact. This time, Seven sought my kiss, and moaned when I tore away from her after a few hungry minutes. She stilled when my lips closed around her left nipple. It hardened immediately. I began to tongue it while one hand began to stroke her clit. Seven began to moan in earnest as I played with that nipple tonguing then sucking at it. She grabbed my hair. I thought it was to stop me, but instead she moved me to the other nipple. I smiled against her skin. Apparently, pleasure isn’t irrelevant.

By the time my mouth moved south to taste her, Seven was bucking against my hand in frustration. She needed release. And you know how much I love to please orally. And it didn’t take much work. She was on the edge wet and trembling. I started lapping at that sweetness and found her magic button fairly quickly. The first orgasm sent her off the bed. The moan was almost a growl. The subsequent ones were made her increasingly breathless. The final sigh was one of wonder. I kept hearing your admonishments about patience and control. Thank you, Mistress.

"We have not copulated," she said when I joined her at the top of the bed.

"It will happen very, very soon," I replied with a little laugh. "Since this is your first experience, I want you very well prepared."

I kissed her again, this time nudging her thighs apart. She seemed curious about her taste, but said nothing. I eased inside as carefully as I could. She was so wet, hot and tight I could easily loose it before breaking through.

"You’ll feel a little discomfort," I whispered as I reached the barrier. I kissed her hard. When she moaned, I thrust in to the hilt. Seven gasped against my lips. I stilled.

"Are you okay?" I asked after a moment.

She nodded, tilting her head up to brush her lips against mine. I began to move during that slow deep kiss. Lasting long was not an option at this point, but I could feel her still on the edge. Seven would come once more before I exploded. I reared back to torture her nipples as I began to thrust against her. Seven began to buck against me. Her head was thrashing from side to side. She just needed a little more. I pinched her left nipple and felt her clench around me. I was gone. We didn’t exactly cuddle afterwards, but Seven let me hold her until her composure returned. I must have nodded off, because the next time I looked up, my guest was dressed and standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

"I should go," she said quietly.

I nodded. She didn’t have to, of course, but I figured that would make her comfortable.

"Do you want to talk?"

"About what?"

"I don’t know," I replied shrugging. "How you feel... will I respect you in the morning..."

"Why would copulation diminish your opinion of me as a member of this crew?" she asked.

"It’s a figure of speech," I replied.

She nodded. "There are so many connected to this activity. I need to process this experience. Borg memories aren’t the same as participation."

"Is it something you would like to try again?"

She paused for a moment. "Yes, I would. We’ll talk about it at a more appropriate time."

But the time has yet to present itself. The incident with the computer core, and your disappearance -- then the stuff with Neelix. There hasn’t been a moment that feels right enough for me to overcome Seven’s frostiness. Even though things went well and I have been as discreet around her as always, I can’t help but feel that I put her off by saying or doing something. That’s all for now.
 
 

Captain’s Personal Log:

As always, my delightful First One had pleased me deeply. I don’t think she could have had a better first time. I enjoyed it so much that poor Commander Chakotay was ridden raw. He was still asleep sprawled in my bed almost an hour after he’d normally wake to meditate.

Curious, I thought. The only thing that would make Seven so silent on a subject would be that she was still processing data. But what could be so confusing about a simple sex act to someone with her mind? I wondered what the cause was. Then I spied a message from Barrows with an attachment marked with Tuvok’s personal code. What has she been up to and why would she send that to me?

I was startled by Chakotay’s fingers running through my hair. Even though I cut it, he still liked to brush it for me when we spent time together. As always, his hands hesitated when they reached the nape of my neck.

"You miss it -- the length?"

"Yes," he said simply then returned to the task.

"I’m sorry. I should have said something beforehand," I said looking back at him.

"I understand. Besides, I might have tried to stop you," he said.

"That wouldn’t have been wise."

"Besides, there is the fun of persuading you to grow it back," he smiled kissing me on the top of my head. "I’ve got to go if I’m going to be on time for my duty shift."

I glowered after him wondering for a moment if he really could persuade me to grow my hair and if I’d like him to try. But Tuvok’s log awaited.

Barrows’ message was vague and cryptic. "I just felt you should be warned," was all it read.

I opened the file.
 
 

Personal Log, Lieutenant Commander Tuvok:

It had become part of my duties on Voyager of late to explain human behavior to Seven of Nine. This is not an unusual occurrence for me. Over my years in Starfleet, such occasions have presented themselves with various beings who were often confused by the nuances of human interactions. I was even accustomed to the frankness of Seven’s questions. She was unusual in that she didn’t feel the need to filter her discourse with me.

Considering all of this, I was still unprepared for the direction my conversation with her took on this day. Seven of Nine requested a meeting with me after her duty shift. She turned down the tea I offered and the seat as well.

"Before I ask the questions I have in mind, I must inform you that I have copulated with Ensign Kim," she said.

That explained some unusual interactions I witnessed on the Bridge at approximately the same time. It must have been the day after Seven of Nine’s encounter with Mr. Kim. As usual, Mr. Paris was engaged in what he considered witty conversation with his bridge mates. He had learned over time to keep these discussions at low volume for the sake of decorum. This day, the hushed whispers were audible to my ears.

The Lieutenant was trying to compel Mr. Kim into revealing his recent nocturnal activities by subjecting him to allegedly friendly barbs. The first coherent remark he made was an implication that perhaps Mr. Kim had finally succeeded in breaching Seven of Nine’s innocence. The Ensign’s response was to lower his eyes and redden profusely. Paris took it as some sort of reply and uttered the expletive, ‘Fuck!’ for all to hear. He attempted to cover the outburst by exaggerating a helm difficulty that he caused himself.

This inappropriate display pleased Mr. Kim immensely. Until Seven of Nine’s announcement, the reason for the outburst had eluded me.

"Did you find the encounter unsatisfactory?"

"No. It was a pleasurable encounter," she replied. "I would like to continue explorations with Mr. Kim."

"What troubles you, then?"

"I’ve learned to recognize when Mr. Kim is looking at me with other than professional regard," she said.

"Was he intrusive?"

"No. Ensign Kim said he would let me approach the subject of our copulation when I deemed it appropriate. He has not done otherwise," she replied. "What is confusing to me is that I have seen Mr. Kim look at Captain Janeway in the same way he has sometimes looked at me. And I have seen Captain Janeway use the same look towards Mr. Kim, as well as Mr. Paris, Lt. Torres and Commander Chakotay. I have also seen it between Lt. Torres and Mr. Paris."

The conclusion was obvious, but I needed to know how perceptive she was of human behavior. "What was your conclusion?"

"At first I had assumed that it was reserved for only the command staff, except that I have never seen it used with either you or Mr. Neelix. Then I thought it might an exclusively human behavior, except for Lt. Torres. I considered her half human biology as being a mitigating factor, except that I have never seen Commander Chakotay use this expression except towards the Captain."

"So you excluded race and rank as conditions?"

"Yes. I was left with my initial suspicion, that it was of a sexual origin. Except that I have also seen this expression between Mr. Kim and Mr. Paris."

"That sounds like a reasonable analysis."

"I have also seen it used by Captain Janeway at me. It was subtle but clear."

This statement was completely unexpected. The Captain had been extremely successful in concealing her activities with her Circle. Only during the time of the doppleganger Voyager did her hold on decorum become tenuous. I had not noticed Captain Janeway look at Seven of Nine in anything other than appropriate glances.

"You have no comment," Seven said.

"In this area, I can be of no assistance to you," I said. "You must speak to Captain Janeway about this."

Seven of Nine appeared to be surprised. "She wouldn’t be offended by my broaching such a matter?"

"I can assure you that the Captain will have no problem discussing this subject with you," I replied.

Seven of Nine considered this for a moment.

"I’ll do as you suggest."

Seven then left me to my tea.
 
 

I sent off a note to Mistress Barrows thanking her for the warning. The whole seduction would have been lost if that body suddenly came in my quarters asking me about sex. The Mistress was wise even if occasionally unethical. It was a timely warning as well. Seven was at my door moments later.

"Captain, I have a matter to discuss with you," she said.

"About the lab?"

"No. This is of a personal nature."

"Then let’s talk when I’m not rushing to a staff meeting," I replied. "Let’s have some dinner here at 1900 hours and discuss it in depth."

"Of course," Seven replied.

Somehow, I remained calm and waited for the day to end planning my strategy. There were so many questions in my mind. Would I get to have her? To taste her? How much does she really trust me?
 
 

I wore the Outfit under a diaphanous gown waiting for her. I also had some surprises ready if we got anywhere past conversation. At that moment, I missed my longer hair. There was something about the power of having someone who’d only seen me pinned up have my hair free. The dinner fare was light but flavorful. I wanted to introduce her to wine, but didn’t want her to be under the influence when she made a decision. An aromatic tea would have to do.

Seven was prompt and though she appeared to be enjoying her meal, the plate was not close to clean when the conversation finally launched.

"I copulated with Mr. Kim," she began.

Does the poor girl begin every conversation of late with that sentence? "Yes, Seven, I know."

"He has discussed it with you?"

I continued eating. After swallowing the next fork full, I replied. "In a manner of speaking. He sent me his log about your encounter. Did you enjoy him?"

"Yes," she replied. "Why would..."

"All of your questions will wait. I have some first... which will better help me answer yours," I said.

Seven nodded after a moment. "What can I tell you, Captain?"

"Where to begin... where to begin?" I wondered, sipping at my tea. "Did you enjoy his kissing?"

"Yes."

"Did you expect to?"

"No, and it is perplexing. There was something about the way his lips brushed and pressed against mine so softly that caused me to open my mouth. His tongue exploring my mouth made me want to explore his. Why would I want to taste him? Why would his activity make me warm in the lower abdomen and my nipples hard."

"So you’re nipples were hard while you were still clothed?" I asked with surprising calm.

"Yes, long before he sucked them. It had to be the kiss, because I wasn’t cold. It took him a long, long time before he touched my breasts. This surprised me."

"Why?"

"Males on this vessel often stare at my breasts -- even Mr. Kim does on occasion. That made me wonder why he didn’t touch them right away," she said.

"Did you enjoy his licking your skin?"

"Yes... again, it was puzzling. I enjoyed his licking the non-erogenous zones almost as much as I enjoyed his mouth on my nipples."

I needed a drink stronger than tea. If I didn’t get my hands on her that night, Chakotay would be in a coma by morning. Amazingly, the glass was not shaking in my hands. Seven was still engaged with her meal with apparent calm, though her cheeks were flushed an attractive pink.

"And you enjoyed his oral attention to your erogenous zones?" I asked.

"I did. I thought I would never want him to stop sucking my nipples, but then when he did the same thing to my clitoris," she murmured. "I have never made sounds like that."

"Mr. Kim has a most enthusiastic tongue," I said.

"You have copulated with Mr. Kim?"

"Too clinical a phrase. I have touched and tasted and ridden that beautiful body and have had him touch and taste and pump into me many a glorious time," I said.

"Do you... do this often with many crewmen?"

I shook my head. "Only with those who call me Mistress. It is a very few of my crew."

"Mistress?"

"Seven, I am a Dominatrix."

She processed that for a few moments. "Records on this are not complete beyond the basic concepts of the practice. I understand that there are ritual sexual practices that involve physical restraint and torture."

"Too clinical. Was there a point where the pleasure and the pain mingle to where they become hard to distinguish?" I asked.

"Yes. Mr. Kim became rough with my nipples. He raked over them with his teeth but it was pleasurable. Then, when he penetrated me, there was also pain, but that too was mingled with the pleasure of his movements in me," she said.

"I help Kim and others explore the limits of sexuality through all of their senses. I am a hedonist."

"You, Captain, pursue pleasure for pleasure’s sake? That seems so trivial," she said.

"Don’t knock it. In small and appropriate doses, such pursuits can save sanity," I replied. "Don’t you think about kissing Mr. Kim just because it felt good?"

"Yes." she admitted. "But I do not let it interfere with my duties."

"And you know I let nothing interfere with mine."

"I have never known this to be so."

"There then," I said. "I don’t expect you to understand without more study and experience."

I rose then pulled off my gown to reveal the Outfit.

"Come with me," I said. "What you see and learn is held in the strictest confidence. None outside of my Circle may hear of these activities."

"I understand," she said quietly.

She followed me into my bedroom where Mr. Kim was shackled to the bed naked, spread-eagled and blindfolded.

"He is beautiful that way," I said running a gloved hand over the length of his body. Harry sighed at the touch.

"Mr. Kim was my First One on this vessel. He is so responsive and, as you reminded me, quite delicious," I said hovering over his parted lips. I kissed him deeply while she watched.

"Don’t you want to taste him the way he tasted you?" I asked.

"I’ve been curious," Seven said. Her eyes were riveted on Kim’s body.

"He is here for your pleasure. Taste him."

Seven positioned herself on her hands and knees over Harry’s torso. I was surprised when she removed the blindfold. When she kissed his eyelids, I unpinned her hair and allowed myself to run my fingers through the gold silk of her hair. Seven licked Harry’s lips then kissed him. During that searing kiss, I removed her shoes then unzipped the jumpsuit. The woman hardly noticed she was so intent on Kim’s mouth.

Seven moved her mouth to kiss Kim’s neck. She licked it and sucked at the skin.

"Let me bring this jumpsuit down to the waist. Lick and suck his skin down his torso then run your nipples along the same path," I said.

Kim moaned. Seven allowed herself to be maneuvered until she was naked to the waist. All the while she was licking Kim’s collarbones then sucking at his nipples. The Ensign was straining at the restraints. Seven paid him no mind. She lapped at Kim’s navel then traveled upward brushing her nipples along his skin as she moved back to his mouth.

Seven was kissing him again as I deftly shimmied the luscious woman out of the jumpsuit entirely. I was almost mesmerized by those rounded muscled cheeks, but Kim brought me back to the matter at hand.

"Let me show you how to taste him where he wants it most," I whispered.

Seven heard me. She lapped her way down to Kim’s cock. I licked at his testicles letting the woman see what I was doing. Silently, I urged her down beside me.

"Lick him," I murmured.

She complied licking his right testicle as I licked his left. Her eyes were riveted on mine as we tongued him thoroughly there then moved up his ridged shaft together tonguing and sucking together until we got to the head. I was pleased at how she lapped at the liquid already seeping from the head. Our mouth’s met at one point causing Mr. Kim to nearly scream and raise off the mattress in ecstasy.

Seven pulled away looking at me with dazed and hungry eyes. I dove for her mouth sucking and playing with her tongue until she was breathless. Somewhere I managed to trip the release on Harry’s restraints. With the skill of my Circle, Kim and I managed to get Seven on her back high enough on the bed with her legs spread apart that I could eat her while the Ensign had me. Restraints weren’t necessary. I held her by the upper arms while I tongued her nipples.

"You are very oral," I said before sucking at them. "Hedonism is in you."

Seven moaned in response to my lapping at her navel.

"Get into position, Dear One."

"Yes, Mistress!"

She had the loveliest pink lips down there. And the woman was already wet when I started flicking her clit. Her taste was glorious, her responsiveness was astonishing. I was able to work her into a frenzy without real effort.

"You want to know who taught him. It was me," I said with a gasp when Kim thrust into me. "Look at us, Seven."

She gasped then moaned loudly. She was letting go. Feeling her come sent me over. My orgasm pushed Kim over the edge. We all ended up in a tired heap on the bed.

I was waiting for Seven to emerge from the bedroom less than an hour later. She looked flushed and disheveled and lovely and delicious.

"You are curious still," I said.

"Yes," she replied.

I tapped onto a padd. "You will have access to some of my history with this lifestyle for your consideration. When you have reviewed them, we can talk again."

I watched her take the padd and attempt to smooth her hair.

"Yes, Captain," she replied. "Thank you, Captain."

There was less arrogance in her walk as she left.

I smiled as I sent the log to Barrows. Then I whistled my way to the bedroom to finish off Mr. Kim.

Home
34: Maneuvering