The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway
by NovaD
XXIX
Reality Check:
Chakotay Squared
 

Commander’s Personal Log:

My counterpart, Alpha Chakotay, had called me to his quarters for soup. I could tell from the tone of his voice that there was much on his mind. I anticipated a heavy conversation. The number of possibilities for concern between the two ships, especially with the Kathryn’s on the hunt, were mind boggling. I didn’t know how I would handle those questions.

I was so preoccupied that I didn’t notice Tuvok until he was on the transporter pad with me. He looked even more grim than usual.

"Social call, Mr. Tuvok?"

"My counterpart and I have some concerns about the two crews," Tuvok said.

I felt my eyebrow go up.

"It is a highly sensitive matter," the Vulcan continued. "Perhaps after this meeting, we could discuss it."

"Alright. But let’s hope it can be resolved without intervention," I said. I didn’t even want to speculate, how much the other Tuvok might know about his Captain’s hobby.

"That would be most satisfactory," Tuvok replied.

"Energize."

Alpha Chakotay made good soup. That stood to reason. However, his conversation was less than engrossing. He brooded into his bowl throughout the meal. He glanced at me occasionally with confusion and frustration. That look felt familiar to me.

"It’s your Captain," I said quietly. He looked startled.

He sighed with relief. "You know how hard it can be in her presence normally. Then since your ship appeared, she changed... She’s so..."

"I know," I replied. "I know."

"Since the anomaly?"

I looked at him levelly, "A lot longer... Over a year..."

"A year... how do you keep from... acting."

"I didn’t try after a while," I said. Kathryn will have my hide, but I couldn’t not tell him. I knew what kind of torture he was going through. "I went after her with everything I had and anyway I could."

My counterpart considered me silently. He was full of questions.

"Go with your instincts," I said. "Where she is concerned, you will not be wrong."

"My instinct is to corner her and gently overwhelm her and..."

"I know," I said with a hard swallow.

"Sorry."

"It’s okay," I said. "Watch her. You will know when to move."

He nodded.

"I’ll leave you to think. Contact me if you need to."

"Thank you."

I left him then. I was excited for him. He was about to make a wondrous discovery; one that would continue to unfold before him in surprising ways for the rest of his days. At that moment, my mind was on my unfolding surprise and talking to her before the Tuvoks did.
 
 

Captain’s Personal Log:

I was alone for the third night in a row. All repairs were complete and the Tuvoks and Kims had come up with a plausible hypothesis for getting us back to our dimension. Thus, I was preparing for what would happen when we returned. Alpha Janeway was likely doing the same, when she wasn’t abusing her Torres. Like me, that Mistress found it hard to stay away from a new slave. The door chime surprised me. Everyone who might come by was preoccupied. Chakotay looked fairly solemn when he entered, but for some reason I suspected that he wasn’t as serious as he seemed.

"I thought you were with your counterpart," I said.

"I was. He has a lot on his mind. And I needed to warn you about the Tuvoks," he said quietly.

"Would you like some tea?"

He nodded.

"What of the Tuvoks?"

"They are concerned about something going on between the two crews of a sensitive nature. Our Tuvok seemed to be hoping that he wouldn’t have to come to you about it," Chakotay said.

I sank onto the sofa beside the Commander. "He would hate to breach my privacy. Assure him that the matter is contained."

"Is it?"

"Yes, Kathryn will now pursue her circle and decide about activating Barrows and such," I said. "She needs no distractions."

"I’m sure Tuvok will be relieved," the Commander said. "I don’t think I’ve ever seen him more uncomfortable."

I wondered about the open amusement playing over his features. "How was the Commander?"

"Fine. Makes good soup."

"What did you talk about?"

"Points of embarkation," he smiled. "And the adventure it brings."

"I can make you tell me." I said wryly.

The smile turned wicked. "I don’t respond to pain. You know that."

I put down the teacup. "Who said anything about pain, Commander?"

Chakotay sat passively gazing at me with a smoldering intensity. So he was going to try to make me work, was he? We would see.

I straddled him easing his shoulders back, so his head was tilted back. It dawned on me as I was snug against his hips that it had been a long time since I seduced him or was seduced by him. He felt good. He smelled good. A sigh escaped him as I caressed his hair, but he remained still.

I inhaled his hair then kissed his temple, his cheek, the bridge of his nose. I cupped his chin. He offered me slightly parted lips which I claimed. We explored lazily. His hands were lightly at my hips gently pressing me against his chest.

Chakotay was still mostly passive, but I felt his heart rate increasing against me. We were slightly breathless when I raised my head to look at him. His eyes were so intense. I suppressed a groan, then resumed kissing him. More passion. He was devouring me.

"You gonna tell me?"

"I’m not that easy," he murmured.

I went after his clothes. His civvies were very convenient to seduction. Everything wrapped or tied or pulled off with ease. Despite his inactivity, I managed to undress him. The bastard was hard as a rock but still laying back on the couch. Time for the heavy artillery. My clothing fell away with quick grace as he watched intently.

I straddled him once more. My pelvis was a fraction away from his erection. My nipples came close to brushing his chest. But not quite. I wanted to torture him with the nearness while I nipped at his ears then bathed his neck and collarbones with my tongue.

"That’s it," I thought. His breathing was getting more labored. I felt a tug at my ponytail, then my hair was released falling about my shoulders. As I lapped lower, the Commander moaned out loud when I tongued his balls. That beautiful cock was next for my roving mouth. How I’d missed tending to that. I carefully bathed it with my tongue then tasted the tip moaning with the feel of it. Then I sat back on my haunches and looked at him while I gently stroked his thighs.

"Do I continue?" I whispered.

"No," he mumbled. "I continue."

I was on my feet then off them in a fluid movement. My back hit the mattress as his body covered me completely. He captured my face in his hands.

"To end all thoughts of resistance, I will tell you that my counterpart is embarking on a great adventure. He is going to explore one of the most fascinating subjects in all of the quadrants, the heart, mind and body of Kathryn Janeway."

His mouth claimed mine more savagely while he rhythmically rubbed my muff with his knee. I whimpered under him at my helplessness. I needed him inside and he was ravaging my mouth and toying with my nipples and my clit. Making me crazy for him. Leaving me no doubt that he was different than all others in my Circle.

Chakotay pushed inside me thickly. I moaned into his mouth. He pumped into me with the strokes and rhythm to drive me over the edge. He reared back to watch my face as I began to come.

"So beautiful..." he whispered. "Gods..."

I wailed loudly as Chakotay stiffened then collapsed onto me. He nuzzled my neck.

"It’s been some time since I’ve explored my most favorite and fascinating subject," he whispered. "I intend to rectify that now."

I trembled as sleep overtook me. Heaven help Alpha Kathryn, because I couldn’t.
 
 

Captain’s Personal Log:

Still Alpha Janeway though not for much longer. I’ve enjoyed the romp with our counterparts, but it was time to move on. Omega Janeway, I could tell, wanted to return to her universe to get underway. The pull to keep moving was back and irresistible. The gift she and her circle gave me would serve me well in the months ahead.

All was well for me except for one thing: a couple of those in my command staff kept staring at me. At first, I thought it was my imagination borne of slight guilt over my recent carnal activities. But I kept catching the offenders of it. When I asked if something was amiss, the answer was always no.

The stares were different. Tuvok’s was one of measured appraisal. It was as though he was trying to come to some sort of decision regarding me and he looked none too comfortable about it. I felt as thought the sword of Damocles hung over me. And if that weren’t making me crazy enough, there was Chakotay’s stare. It may have been my recent erotic escapades, but I felt that his look was hungry, bordering on the predatory. That was making me very wet and most distracted and I still wasn’t sure if I was seeing things very clearly.

I had no reason to think my activities had been discovered. We managed to have our romps and not let it impede repairs or the calculations to get Omega Voyager home. There were few physical manifestations save for a serenity that I had not felt in some time. Well, the last encounter with my counterpart left me a little sore in sitting down.

Omega Kathryn presented me with a lovely and rare antique: a thigh-mounted dildo of real leather. It was one of the items she had picked up during the trip to 20th Century Earth. I still regretted failing to act on the same thought, but there had been no time to get away and there was no Ensign at my disposal for such things. That reminds me. I have to make sure and account for my Ensign before we leave the other ship.

Omega Kathryn was quite generous with the cache. Those strap-ons were wonderful. They gave so much more control that the pelvic strap-on’s. Of course, Kathryn had to demonstrate the difference. Between the two, my pussy got pounded until I was seeing stars and forgot how to breathe. It was wonderful and exhilarating but left me barely able to sit or even wear my uniform. That had caused a few raised eyebrows. But that didn’t seem like enough for all the close scrutiny.

Maybe it was the doppleganger that was putting everyone on edge. Even though the twins were benevolent, it was still unnerving. The stares would likely go away after the other Voyager was gone. I had more pleasant pursuits to consider. Torres and I were due for another session. I was enjoying my exploration with her immensely. I would soon be time to claim my Circle.

I was in my bedroom preparing for the session. I had my Outfit on and my hair was free. My outer door opened as I brushed my hair. Torres would get ready in the other room until I sent for her. But then I felt a presence behind me. That shouldn’t be, I thought. I turned to find Commander Chakotay staring at me with incendiary intensity.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded, "Where’s Torres?"

"I have assigned her a level 3 diagnostic. It should take hours," he said. "I told her that I would relay her regrets."

"Janeway to Torres..."

"Her comlink isn’t working," he said. "That took some doing, but it was worth it."

"What the hell are you doing? And why are you so angry?" I all but shouted. He was unnerving me with that stare sapping the strength from my legs.

"Because while I was keeping my distance in the interest of professionalism, I was missing all of this," he said quietly.

I was thrilled. I was stunned. All that I wanted was before me. More than I imagined for. The heat and power were radiating from him. If it was possible to control him at all, I couldn’t think of how. I went for the equipment. He went after me.

It was a wild struggle across the room. Chakotay had me around the waist firmly propelling me toward the bed despite my flailing limbs. I ended up face down on the bed with the Commander covering my body. His erection throbbed in the cleft of my butt. The thong was no protection, neither was the fabric of his uniform. He nuzzled my hair inhaling deeply. His fingers traced along my neck to my shoulder. Those incredible lips followed, tasting me and gently sucking along the way. I was holding my breath.

His right hand went lower while the left held my head down by the hair. I felt the corset unfasten. He ran that hand down the length of my spine making me gasp.

Suddenly, I was on my back. My wrists were grasped at the top of my head. His right thigh was between my legs. He cupped my chin gently but firmly. My eyes locked onto his as his head lowered. He kissed my forehead and eyelids and cheeks. I was mesmerized.

Then, he kissed me tenderly, exploring and caressing my mouth. My response stoked his hunger making the kiss more demanding. At some point my hands were free to roam over his hair. I felt like there was a current flowing between us sapping my will.

"Let me get out of these clothes," he murmured close to my lips.

The expression in his eyes took my breath. I knew it would be good. I knew I couldn’t allow it. I rolled off the bed with no real plans other then getting out of his persuasive grasp before all my control was gone.

He had me before I could get even a few steps away or say anything. I was on my back again pinned down on the bed.

"You are a true Dominatrix, aren’t you?" he said. "Your pleasure must come first. So be it."

Another voracious kiss ended my struggles. This time Chakotay tasted my skin down the length of my torso. He sucked my nipples to delicious hardness; lapped at my navel all the while traveling lower. Then he was at my clit torturing it with his tongue; then sucking; then tonguing. I can’t even remember when I lost the panties. I was going crazy moaning and writhing on the mattress. Then, he reached up to squeeze my nipples. My mind exploded.

Chakotay left me lying there watching languidly as he undress. I lost all of my fight and he seemed to know it. I was almost begging for him to hurry. He covered then entered me with one stroke. I wrapped my legs around him then went for his mouth. It was glorious. I let go and went with the powerful waves building in me. A short while later I was screaming my release against his mouth.
 
 

Commander’s Personal Log:

I hadn’t heard from my counterpart since we had dinner. I was anxious as to how he was faring in the campaign for his Captain. The expression told me some, but his demeanor confused me. He sipped tea in a somber silence for some time.

"I want her and I need her, but..."

"There is a question?" I asked.

"The Dominatrix. She wants to build a circle of her own," he said.

"My Kathryn had one at the beginning when I discovered it," I said. "It has grown since then."

"How do you handle that?"

"Let me ask you some questions. When Seska violated you, took your the ship, how did you heal... Alone in meditation, I would say. How long did that take? When Kathyrn came back from the Sacred Caves, how did you know when she was whole and herself once again?" I asked quietly. "You had to watch from a distance with a careful eye and send her your positive support."

My counterpart was silent.

"She held me when I needed her most and I held her when she was most fragile. We’ve kept each other whole and sane," I said. "To be that close to her, I would endure anything she required. I also know that one day I will posses her solely."

"Why are you so sure?"

"She’s afraid," I replied. "She’ll push me away now and then because of it. I just wait and enjoy what she will allow. After all, we have the time."

Alpha Chakotay smiled at that. "How can I be sure?"

"Ask her," I said.

"My Janeway?"

"No, mine."

He thought about that.

"Tell her that I won’t ask," I added.

"She’ll know that."

I smiled. He did have some understanding.
 
 

Captain’s Personal Log:

The request had been unnerving. Alpha Chakotay wanted a private talk with me. I couldn’t fathom why. Something prevented me from calling my counterpart. I had a feeling it would be inappropriate. I awaited him in my quarters. The Ready Room also seemed inappropriate.

I watched him sip half a cup of tea before he spoke.

"My counterpart thought it wise to talk to you about Alpha Janeway’s... circle," he said quietly. "Last night we..."

My brow shot up. "I see. And you don’t approve."

He nodded. "I don’t understand how he can."

I considered him for a moment trying to figure out what made the difference for him.

"I was already involved with him and my Circle when New Earth happened," I said. "You feel more territorial of her because of that experience. If you try to control her in anyway, Chakotay, she will shut you out completely despite her feelings for you."

"What are her feelings?" he asked quietly.

"You know them. I cannot tell you any more than she will," I said feeling a little less shaky. "I can tell you that you will not be able to fight this lifestyle."

"At least not now," he said suddenly.

I was startled. He saw a lot... too much in my eyes. Alpha Chakotay smiled that dazzling and melting smile.

"After all," he said softly. "We have the time."

Whatever he wanted to know, he found on my face. I felt the familiar serenity from Chakotay. He rose to clasp both of my hands in his.

"Thank you, Captain," he said. "Good luck to you as well."

I watched him leave. Before I could hit my comlink, Chakotay was calling.

"Yes, Commander," I said. It was an effort to keep my voice normal.

"I need to talk to you immediately," he said.

Like hell you do, I thought. They want to keep me from warning her. "It will have to wait."

"I don’t think it can," he said from the door.

He was in civvies. The other had been in uniform, so I wasn’t being bushwhacked. But he was catching me unguarded and vulnerable.

"This isn’t fair," I said quietly.

The Commander was closing in on me. "I’ve promised patience and loyalty and obedience. But I never promised fairness. Not when I can see that look in your eyes... before the walls go up again."

I was in his arms watching his lips coming toward mine.

"A look that speaks of more than lust. A look that pulls at my heart... at my soul," he whispered.

Then I was lost and really didn’t mind.
 
 

Alpha Kathryn and I were mirror images of emotional and physical satisfaction. The Commanders looked very happy with themselves.

"It has been an experience," I said.

"I’ll say," she concurred. "Thank you, Kathryn. For everything. Everyone accounted for?"

"Everyone. Thank you as well. Godspeed."

The Commanders gazed at each other levelly then gave small smiles.

We got underway and after a flash and some bumps we were back where we started. The long range probe was sending data...

Home
30: Lieutenant Nyota Uhura