The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway
by NovaD
XXVI
Reality Check:
Captain Kathryn Janeway
 

Captain’s Personal Log:

I almost didn’t pack the leathers. I hadn’t even given them a thought until recently. This mission has lasted for over three years. For a long time, the day to day tensions of blending our crews and fighting the Kazon distracted me from the loneliness and the longings. Then there was one weird crisis after another. It was easy to forget myself in all of that. But lately, Voyager had settled into a routine. It was an unusual one by Starfleet standards, but it was a routine.

Seska’s program was purged and we were traveling relatively trouble free... We had just launched a long range probe to investigate the space ahead. That gave me time to think and to be alone. I may not have found them ever were it not for searching for some other item that now escapes me. They were in a cupboard above my closet in a case which I had made especially for them. Seeing my leathers brought forth an almost painful longing for their warm supple feel against my naked skin. I longed to feel the singular rush of erotic power they gave me.

As always, I felt each piece as I laid it out. Real leather is extremely rare anymore, and this leather was incredibly soft. Touching it was a sensuous experience. There were many pieces: thigh high boots that laced up the sides, thong style panties, a leather garter belt and silk stockings, a leather corset, lace trimmed leather bra, long satin gloves, a silver chain choker and silver jewelry. Mark used to kid me that it took an hour to put on and a moment to remove. But the preparation was part of the pleasure. I would shed off one skin and literally put on another.

I felt my hands sliding up my abdomen to my neckline. I kicked off my boots and slid the outer garment of my uniform off my body. The fine hairs on my skin tingled as I removed the undergarments. My nipples were almost painfully hard and I felt moist immediately. I let my hair down and felt it brush my shoulders. I always dressed in the same order.

The panty was first. I pulled it over my hips until the thong was firmly in place in the crease of my ass and the fabric caressed my clit. The leathers were lined with a fine silken fabric so that my skin wouldn’t chafe. The panty felt different to me. I realized I needed to remove the hair down there.

Next was the corset. It had delicate silver buckles along the seams on both sides, but it actually fastened in the back. It cinched me, lifting my breasts and containing my flesh.

The strapless bra was accented with narrow fine lace on the top and bottom -- a touch of delicate femininity against the power of the leather. It further lifted my breasts, so that they looked full to overflowing. I slid on the stockings, and ran a hand along my legs enjoying the feel of the silk weave. Then, I put on the boots. They had heels which I was normally unaccustomed to. I always had a heady feeling of height and power in them. The way I walked was different. My hips swayed with my movements as I crossed the room slowly pulling the gloves up above my elbows. I put on the choker and the other silver chain jewelry.

I sauntered over to the full-length mirror. The Captain was no longer in those quarters. Mistress Janeway had returned. She looked hungry. I turned to retrieve the Equipment from the bottom of the case.

"Chakotay to Janeway."

"Go ahead."

"Long range sensors are picking up something strange," he said.

"Go to yellow alert I’m on my way," I replied reaching behind me to find the snap that released the corset. The boots were skin tight and my uniform baggy enough to wear them, so I pulled it on in an instant and dashed out the door. I hoped no one would notice the higher heels.

"Status," I said as soon as I reached the Bridge.

"We’re detecting a gravitational fluctuation in the sector ahead," Kim said.

"Slow to impulse," I said scanning the data coming over my station from the sensors. I knew someone was going to use that word. So often I wished I could get through an entire month without hearing that damned word.

"It’s some sort of spatial anomaly," Kim said. "A kind of inter-dimensional rift."

I knew it would be Kim who said it. "What’s inside?"

"Too much interference..."

Before Kim could finish, we were buffeted by debris.

"Red alert, shields up." I said. "What is that?"

"Small asteroids, dust and charged plasma," Chakotay said. "Captain, I’m picking up a vessel being pulled into this space."

"Identify."

Chakotay frowned as if he couldn’t quite trust what he was seeing. "It’s Voyager, Captain," he said quietly.

The ship was in full view now drifting into our path with no control of it’s own.

"Her propulsion systems are off line," Tuvok said.

"Hail them," I said.

Kathryn Janeway was looking at me with resignation toward the absurdity. Her hair was in disarray. There was a bruise on her cheek.

"You look like you could use a hand," I said.

She gave me a wry look that warmed me unexpectedly. I dismissed it as probably just the leather.

"Could you give us a tether so we don’t drift too far from this... this... phenomena," she said with a smirk.

"We can steady her with a tractor beam," Kim said.

"Do it," I said. "Tuvok?"

"They are exactly what they appear to be," he said. "Down to the cell structure."

The other Janeway was chuckling. "I’m hearing Vulcans in stereo."

Again, the warmth. I was startled to realize that I was aroused.

"Captain, why don’t I bring over Torres and Kim so we can find a way out of this problem," I said.

"Thank you."

"Commander, you have the Conn."

"We will keep a transporter lock on you at all times," Tuvok said.

"I expected no less," I replied.

Moments later, the command staffs were in their Briefing Room meeting our counter parts plus Chakotay and Tuvok. I was with Janeway in her Ready Room for a few moments exchanging initial pleasantries and setting ground rules. By the time we entered, everyone was assembled, but no one was sitting in assigned chairs. That was disconcerting. On top of that, the Vulcan was wound tightly and no doubt prepared to strike at any sudden movements. I wanted to shout ‘boo’ at him very badly. This Chakotay noted the mischief in my eyes and responded with a provocative glint of his own. The arousal was back stronger than ever.

"Mr. Kim," Janeway said.

Both men answered.

"My Mr. Kim," Janeway said.

They looked confused.

Janeway looked at me. I shrugged.

"Okay," she said patiently. "Whoever belongs on this ship, raise their hands."

A Kim, Torres and Chakotay raised their hands. Janeway glared at her Commander. "Thank you, Chakotay, but since there is only one of you, I figured that out."

He smirked at her.

"Okay," she said. "My people come over here." They moved to her side of the table.

"This is going to be a problem," I said. "We need a designation. How about my crew being Alpha Voyager and yours being Omega."

"Why?" Janeway said.

"Your ship is the visitor," I replied.

"Alright, but your people will be on my ship making repairs. Let’s have them wear some sort of armband to avoid confusion," Janeway said.

I shrugged. "Done. Let’s get on with this report."

It was a ponderous explanation involving quantum particles and eddies and all sorts of other weirdness that comes with these phenomena. Kathryn and I looked at each other then sighed.

"I hate anomalies," we said exchanging ironic smiles.

"How can we help you, Captain?" I said.

"You’re doing it. We need that tether and your brain power. Two command staffs should be able to figure out how to send us back quickly."

"We’ll transmit our data from before, during and after we encountered the anomaly," their Kim said.

"And my counter part and I will get engines back on line," my Torres said.

"Meanwhile, Captain Janeway and I need to brief each other," the other Janeway added. "Mr. Chakotay, shall we adjourn to my Ready Room?"

I attributed some of my observations to the disorientation of being in a place so familiar and so strange at the same time. It seemed to me that this Janeway and this Commander had an ease and a closeness that I’ve always wanted. He stood beside the Captain closer than mine would have. She looked very comfortable with the proximity.

She hailed my ship to include my Chakotay in the briefing. According to the logs, this Voyager had only one encounter that mine had not. The incident at Vaak 4 intrigued me. I suspected the record was sanitized, but even the official account was tantalizing. I wished I’d experienced it. The event might have forced some issues to surface that I’d been unable to face. The thought of being in that kind of contact with my smoldering Commander nearly made me shake in my chair.

But he was still not a possibility for me. My eyes went to Kathryn. This Captain was an option. The thought was a surprising one to me, but my body warmed at it immediately. What better being to seduce than one that knew where all the sensitive parts were and just how to please those parts? And there were no thorny command issues to contend with. No life long issues to face. Yes, that idea was really growing on me. I knew there was a hedonist in that uniform. Even if that Janeway had never worn leathers, her body and mind would respond the same way. There was just a question of how much time I’d have to do it.

"Well, Captain, I think we’ve covered everything we can for now," Janeway said.

"I agree. Contact me when the data is analyzed. I’ll be working on it on my ship." I replied.

We stood. I clasped hands with the Commander first. Then I shook hands with Janeway. I concentrated my focus on her eyes. There was a strong spark. I smiled at her warmly.

"I was thinking that perhaps we could have dinner and put our heads together," I said. "Does your Neelix cook better than mine?" Janeway mused.

"I’ve got replicator rations," I said.

"You’re on," Janeway smiled.

I wondered if we’d have a really exotic dessert.
 
 

Kathryn Janeway was punctual and bearing wine.

"Chakotay gallantly offered some of his rations," she said. "And I could use it."

"Amen," I replied. "What’s the latest on the eta?"

"At least four weeks, because of the extensive repairs required," Kathryn sighed. "Maybe more. I am glad we sent that long range probe. We can just haul it ‘til we reach where we would have been."

"Let me pour," I offered.

"Thanks."

We sipped for a moment enjoying the silence.

"The Torres’ and Kim’s won’t sleep if we aren’t careful," she said.

"They do enjoy a puzzle."

"Intensity squared," she replied. "Their energy is a distraction"

"I have an idea," I said. "We have a unique opportunity, Kathryn. We can vent to ourselves without being labeled as crazy. Let’s say everything we’ve bottled up and clean the air in ourselves."

"Can we gorge ourselves, too?"

"Of course."

"Let’s do it."

We ate and drank wine with relish. I decided to begin the venting.

"The most frustrating thing for me on a daily basis is the inability to explore the curiosities Voyager comes across. Only when something is threatening do I get to really investigate," I said. "There is always the pressure to keep moving."

"True. Lord knows how much we’ve missed that could benefit the Federation or the whole quadrant," she sighed. "But the pace of the ship can sharply affect the morale of the crew. We have to keep moving."

"What frustrates me terribly is the urge to throw out Starfleet protocol and go with my gut."

"Yes, the rules are important for structure and it keeps the crew from straying into impulsive thinking," she said.

"But there are times when I know those rules have cost us time and trouble," she said. "Even while they hold us together. Our lives are a constant paradox."

"Paradoxes are very trying."

"Exhausting. The silent questions about your judgement are ever present from your crew even while your heart is so close to theirs," she said. "So damned alone."

"And then there is being alone," I sighed. It was as much venting as part of the seduction. "Not being held from time to time makes life on this ship very difficult."

Janeway was silent for a moment. Did she suspect?

"Yes, that can be very difficult. Sometimes physical contact can mean more than any words of support," she said quietly.

We fell into an easy silence eating and drinking for a time.

"We are not wrong," she whispered.

"I know."

I felt a closeness in addition to the physical desire. I found one who truly knew my mind and heart. It was incredible. The meal was done. It was unbelievable -- the feelings I felt. There was validation and fulfillment. Her presence was as soothing as it was arousing.

Kathryn reluctantly rose to leave.

"Let’s do this again," she said. "Soon."

"Tomorrow," I replied. "We have the time."

"Tomorrow, then," she replied. "My place."

We embraced spontaneously at the parting. It was sweet and sincere. I was reluctant to let her go. But I did.
 
 

The repairs were underway on Kathryn’s Voyager. The day was a long one for me. The dinner on her ship was a few hours away. The anticipation was slowing time to a dead crawl. I checked on Torres’ progress for the dozeneth time. The dismay and annoyance were clear in her tone. Chakotay gave me a puzzled side long glance. What could I tell him? I want to have sex with myself and I’m worried that there won’t be enough time. Yeah, that would sound good. He probably wouldn’t believe me.

Eventually, it was 2000 hours. I carefully bathed and groomed myself. Despite needing the confidence the leathers gave me, I didn’t wear them. If that Kathryn had never met Barrows all that gear could be detracting and kill the attraction between us. There would be time for that later, I hoped. I enjoyed seducing postulants and really missed it.

Kathryn came to me at the sound of the door chime. She was wearing a lovely lounging dress in a vibrant purple. It was one of my favorites.

Kathryn handed me a glass of wine.

"Another gift from Chakotay," she said.

I was puzzled. "It seems that he’s determined to get us drunk."

Janeway smirked at that. "Let’s eat."

It was pot roast and it was heavenly. I moaned as I chewed. Janeway smiled at me. We were silent but very comfortable with each other. Janeway rolled her head to one side.

"Still sore?" I asked.

"I thought if I stayed out of shuttlecrafts I could avoid bruises," she said wryly.

I was on my feet in an instant. "Let me. I’m out of practice, but I can try."

There was a little stiffness in her slender neck, but none in the shoulders. Her heavy hair felt good on the back of my hands. She tilted her head back with her eyes closed. I kissed her forehead. I felt her pulse jump under my hands, yet she didn’t tense. Her lips parted. My mouth moved over hers. I tasted the wine on her tongue as it slid lazily over mine.

Kathryn rose and turned toward me without breaking from my lips. She grasped my forearms firmly then began to back me toward the bedroom. She felt my surprise.

"Let’s not think, Kathryn," she said. "For once, don’t analyze. Let go."

Her tongue was in my mouth again more urgently. Her hunger and her knowledge of my body made me hungry. She knew how to kiss me. I was moaning, floating. I was on the bed flat on my back. Kathryn was straddling my waist and moving my wrists above my head. Then I heard the snap of the shackles. I felt the supple lining. My eyes flew open.

"Welcome aboard, Kathryn," she whispered ravaging my mouth. I moaned loudly. "I was enjoying your seduction, but there’s so little time and so much to do."

I gasped when I felt the fabric rending from me.

"Don’t worry. I have another just like it," she smiled.

When I was naked, she pulled off the gown. I gasped at my image in the Outfit.

"How long?"

"Shh... not now. Pleasure now. You’ve been without it for a long time," she murmured.

Another delving kiss was bestowed on my open mouth. The hand fondling my clit felt very familiar. My hand had been there often enough in the past few years. But I couldn’t suck my own nipples. I was good at imagining someone doing that, but it felt so, so good to really have it happening.

I moaned so loudly that it startled me. Kathryn chuckled as she continued her worshiping of my breasts with her tongue and fondling my nub expertly.

"Gods, Kathryn," I gasped.

"Hold on, the best is coming..."

She tasted my navel. I moaned again in anticipation. So that’s what my mouth feels like on a pussy. Gods, I’m good. That tongue lapped and flicked at my lips and clit, she knew just how to suck at just the right instant. I was screaming in pleasure.

Kathryn heaved herself up beside me. She covered me with one leg and her torso. She stroked my hair.

"You needed that," she said. "You taste really good, Kathryn."

"I’ve never tasted myself," I said with a smile. "Not directly."

"You should," she smiled. The shackles were released. "We can play with those later."

I turned toward her into another toe curling, searing kiss. We held on to each other just kissing for a while. I grew impatient to have her. She sensed that and rolled onto her back.

"Now, please..." she whispered. I stroked between her legs. She was wet and throbbing already. The Mistress was certainly at her peak. I’d soon find out why. But for that moment, I wanted to taste that wetness.

Kathryn groaned when I latched onto her. She was very sweet and hot and ready. The dear girl wasn’t going to make me work hard. I’d just reached a rhythm when I felt the tremors grow stronger.

She came over and over gasping and moaning.

"You have a powerful mind. How did you come so quickly?"

"I’m not that focused," she whispered wryly pointing to the ceiling.

There was a full-length mirror above the bed.

"Oh, I wish I’d known."

Kathryn smirked. "I also keep a log of my activities. I’ve got some beauties."

"I have so many questions," I said.

"I know," she replied. "But that’s for later. Right now, some comfort."

Kathryn gathered me in her arms and held me. I was surprised, but soon relaxed into her arms. It was a warm and caring embrace. It fed something that was empty inside of me. I clung to her seeking more of that feeling. She held me more firmly.

"Yes, being held is very important, Kathryn," she whispered in my ear. "I don’t know how you’ve survived without it through all you’ve been through. I don’t know how you’ve remained sane, Dear One."

"I don’t know either," I whispered. She told me to rest. That there was a lot I had to think about and someone I really needed to meet.
 
 

Janeway was a Mistress, but she was still a prudent leader. She sent me back to my ship to think about the personal course I was about to take. I was warned that once the genie was uncorked in a community so small, that there was no putting it back. Yes, it was prudent advice, but to no avail. I had been awakened. There was no going back.

I planned to speak with her about it after the meeting on the other Voyager with the Commanders. I was going crazy trying to figure out who was in her circle. When I walked into the Ready Room, Janeway was on the floor being held by one Chakotay with another hovering over her. I nearly fainted. I could tell by the awkward stance of the Commander who was standing that he was mine.

He looked up at me. "She walked in, looked at us and said. ‘I’ll have mine with tomatoes and onions.’ Then she fainted."

"She ordered a sandwich?" I asked. The other Chakotay looked thoroughly exasperated. I knew he was hers in some capacity.

"Kathryn!" He said firmly while patting her face. She blinked with confusion then sat up.

"What happened?"

"A little sensory overload, Captain," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," she muttered while Chakotay got her on her feet. "Let’s get to work,"

It was a tense though productive meeting. Kathryn was annoyed with her Chakotay and he was flabbergasted with her. I found it fascinating though my Commander was more than confused.

When we finished Janeway belayed a request from her Commander for a private talk. We left the men and headed to the turbo lift.

"He’s got a lot of gall getting angry at me," she muttered once we were inside. "Why do you think he kept sending us wine. Don’t look so shocked. My Commander is a pervert and so is yours!"

"Calm down, Kathryn."

"I should have never..."

"What?"

"Never mind, I have someone you need to meet since you’ve decided on this course," she said.

"Your slaves?"

"Not yet. Soon."

I found myself at Holodeck One.

"The program is in progress," she said wryly. "Actually, it’s hard to turn off."

We entered and I inhaled sharply. The Club. It made me tremble with anticipation. Then I heard her voice.

"Kathryn, pet. I was just..." she said as she swept into the room young and beautiful. I fell to my knees with an uncontrollable moan and put my right cheek on the cool marble floor. I felt Janeway kneel beside me.

"Goodness gracious, the scuttlebutt was true! Two of everything," she purred. "There is two of... everyone."

"Yes, Mistress," Janeway said. I could hear the mirth in her voice.

"I hardly know where to begin. The mind simply boggles," she said stalking around us. "Well, so that I’m not confused, new Kathryn..."

"We’re using alpha and omega, Mistress," Janeway said. "She won alpha."

"Alpha Kathryn, get naked."

"Yes, Mistress."

"How long has she been active?"

"She hasn’t."

"No physical relations at all?" I winced at the tone in her voice.

"Not until last night," Janeway said. "I took care of her."

"She must have shot into the ceiling," Barrows muttered. "Really, Dear One, do you value your sanity?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You Janeways and your dedication," Barrows sighed. "Spread her out on the rug. Shackles."

"Yes, Mistress," Kathryn said. I was hauled to my feet and staked out on the plush rug.

"You need to awaken that side completely, Dear One, or you’d botch even Mr. Kim’s induction."

"You got Kim?" I blurted.

"He’s my cherished First One," Janeway replied. "And he’s delicious."

I groaned at the thought of that beautiful man’s flesh at my control as my body was secured spread eagle.

"I’ll expect you for at least an hour a day from here on for training with your equipment," Barrows said. "In the meantime, let’s get those endorphins flowing. You need them."

She conjured a mirror overhead and a clit whip in her hand.

Gods, watching that vibrant woman work my thighs with the whip was incredible. I was moaning really loudly.

"Kathryn, silence her." Barrows said.

"Yes, Mistress." She shucked her clothes quickly then positioned her pussy over my face facing me.

I focused on working her sweet box while watching Barrows smack my clit over and over sending intense shockwaves of pure pleasure through me making me quake inside. Then I felt her mouth on me. I continued lapping Kathryn even as my mind was exploding and my body was shaking with powerful orgasms.

In the aftermath, as Kathryn whispered that we’d only begun, I realized that maybe I’d misjudged anomalies.

Home
27: Tom's Dick and Harry