Unfortunately, I don't know who created the hilariously inspiring eBay Auction.


eBay Auction

by Night Spring


RARE SEXY Daniel Jackson!!! For Sale!!

Jack stared at the monitor in abject horror. His mouth had gone dry. His sweaty, trembling palm skidded over the mouse as he tried to scroll the screen.

Dr. DANIEL JACKSON is a highly intelligent linguist, egyptologist and archeologist... weapon-trained and battle-experienced, very loyal... Not afraid to voice his own opinions... in excellent physical shape, strong muscled arms, firm butt...

A starting bid of $100,000.00?

...can be used as a teacher... a bodyguard... or a sex slave... Please notice that we also sell several slave outfits for Daniel.

And considering the number and kinds of players who'd jump at this chance...

Buyers from off-world... Goa'uld bidders are excluded from this auction, Tok'Ra please ask first.

He wondered how long it will take to arrange a second mortage on his house. Perhaps if he put in for retirement today, and begged Hammond for advance payment of his pension for the next twenty years? Maybe if he whined...

Jack blinked, then blinked again. The mocking text stayed the same: There will be no discounts for air force Colonels, no matter how much they whine.

The chair crashed unheeded as Jack shot to his feet, and the indignant roar resounded down the halls of the SGC.

"CARTER!!!!!!!"


Back to Index