STARGATE: CASCADE - Daniel in Command
Artwork by Ankaree for Stargate: Cascade


Stargate: Cascade

The Daniel in Command Universe



Now as with all good things, the first step was a leap that was so well placed that we created this, a page for the results of a new Stargate universe. The rules for playing in this universe are simple. Everyone is welcome to write fanfic in this universe, using the premise set forth in the canon stories. A DC Fanfic can be gen, slash, het, or any other flavor you can think up! Just let us know when you write a fanfic, so we can add them to the DC Fanfic list.

Meanwhile on the planet...

"So that's Sekhmet, huh?"

"Yup."

"Goddess of War and Divine Vengeance?"

"That's right."

"Huh. We probably shouldn't have pissed her off then."

Blair twisted around to stare incredulously at Jim. His eyes narrowed. Was it his imagination or did Jim seem just a little too appreciative of the female Goa'uld in skimpy golden armor, striding up and down in front of them, howling with rage and slashing her whip freely among her cowering servants. "Don't even think it, mister."

"What?" Jim blinked innocently, as he swung gently to the right. Blair kicked out his left leg to swing him back.

"You know what I'm talking about. She's exactly your type. We're in enough trouble as it is."

"Sekhmet is well-known among my people," Teal'c informed them gloomily. "Her military skills and bloodthirstiness are second to none."

"To put it mildly. She's known (conservatively) as a bit of a psychopath. She *really* gets off on killing people," Daniel added, as he continued trying to pull his wrist loose from the shackles that held him dangling above the pit with sharpened spikes. "One of her other titles is "Lady of Pestilence", who could send plague and disease."

Jim wrinkled his nose. "Great. Biological warfare." His arm muscles bunched and rippled as he tugged at the shackles as well. One particularly strong jerk sent him careening into Blair, who slammed into Teal'c, who was caught by surprise and thrown into Daniel. All four men spun around dizzyingly, while the Goa'uld goddess stopped her tirade to stare up at them and burst into laughter. Her entire entourage promptly followed suit.

"We've got..." Blair's rotations had an interesting sound affect. ".. to get..." "...out of here!"

"DanielJackson, Sir. What shall we do?" All three men turned their heads toward Daniel as much as possible and waited for orders.

Daniel grit his teeth as he was jostled from side to side, his weight pulling painfully against his shackled wrists. He traded furious glares with the Goa'uld. Jack was depending on him to bring SG-1 back home in one piece. No way was he letting Jack down. Slowly, Daniel smiled. He just had an idea...

~ Night Spring interjects: The guys swinging into each other is hilarious, but perhaps it would be funnier if the Goa'uld and her entrouage kept a straight face?

I mean, it's not a Goa'uld unless they are shouting "Kree! Kneel before your god!" Hmmmm, that's a thought. ~

What's-her-name shouted "Kree! Kneel before your god!"

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Daniel yelled back, as he swung wildly past her upraised hand.

"Yes! Get us down from here and we'll kneel all you want!" Blair also yelled out as he too, swung past the other side.

As Daniel and Blair swung back, they somehow managed to collide right into each other, and the resulting shock broke off their shackles and sent them flying bodily into the Goa'uld.

"Great move, Chief," Jim called out, as Blair and Daniel dazedly picked themselves off the now very unconscious Goa'uld. "Now, can you get us down from here already?"

Warning: The above story does not actually exist. Should you chose to proceed, you might find a story somewhat similar. By proceeding below, you agree that the site is not legally required to provide said story. You agree that equivalent stories are acceptable. You agree that... Oh heck, just come on in. You'll find something you'll enjoy. How could you go wrong? It's Daniel... in command. How cool is that? You know you wanna.

~ JokeFic section intro by Caro Dee and Night Spring ~

Bar

Daniel in Command Canon Stories

Daniel in Command Fanfic

Bar