RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
After the response my first fic in the fandom got I knew I needed to write a little bit more.... I hope this is okay... And please give me feedback about what worked and what didn't because, this is my second fic in the fandom.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Sequel to Wanted



*~*~*~*~*


The feeling of Shuichi rising early had Yuki waking up just a short time after dawn. As the writer sat up he saw his lover hurrying into the bathroom.
Getting up, Yuki walked into the bathroom in time to here Shuichi start vomiting.
With gentle hands, Yuki supported the most of Shu-chan's weight, while the singer was heaving. After a couple moments, Shuichi's retching stopped and he was able to lay back against Yuki's chest.
"That was nasty." Shuichi said as he tried not to think about what he'd just done.
"Very." Yuki agreed, flushing away the evidence of Shu- chan's illness. For a moment he simple held Shuichi before speaking against, "Do you fell ready to go back to bed?"
"Yeah.... just let me brush my teeth... Could you call K and tell him I'm going to be in today?" Shuichi asked as he stood with his lover's help and moved to the sink.
"Okay... Will you be okay for a moment or should I stay?"
Yuki asked remembering the dizziness from the day before.
"If I get dizzy I'll call out." Shu-chan told him as he grabbed his tooth brush and the tooth paste.
After watching him for a moment Yuki turned and walked out, leaving the door open in case Shu-chan should need him. Going to the living room he grabbed up the phone and dialed Bad Luck's manager.
"K speaking." the large blond American's voice was almost as big and intimidating as his guns.
"Shuichi isn't going to be in today." Yuki told him and hoped that he wouldn't be required to explain much more.
"Why not? He didn't get himself hurt, did he?" K's annoyed tone made Yuki smile slightly, knowing his lover was the cause.
"No... He's suffering from morning sickness and dizziness.
If he's feeling better this afternoon I'll bring him in for a little while. Other wise he'll be in when ever he's able. Goodbye." Yuki hung up on Shuichi's manager/body guard and smiled, knowing he'd got one up on K.
Turning, Yuki went back to the bathroom to find it empty.
Not wanting to be as worried as he was, the writer hurried into the bedroom and found Shuichi, sweetly snoring back in their bed.
With a heart-felt sigh, Yuki sunk down next to him, before stretching out and trying to go back to sleep.
Meanwhile, at K's apartment, K was still staring at the phone in his hand in horrified amazement. "Shuichi's pregnant?"
Thinking, back K could see the signs, similar to his own soon-to-be- ex-wife's when she'd been pregnant with their son, Micheal.
Nodding to himself, K rolled over and snuggled back into his pillows. "Have to talk to Shuichi when ever I see him... ."

****
The next time Shuichi awoke, it was to the sounds of Yuki arguing softly with someone. Lifting himself up on his elbows Shu- chan strained to hear who it was.
"He isn't in an condition to be jumped on, drooled on, or assaulted by a bunny wielding freak." Yuki's hushed angry voice told the other person.
"Kumaguro and I *must* see him! K told us that he wasn't feeling good. We just want to make him feel better." Shuichi smiled. It was Ryuichi and the stuffed bunny known as Kumaguro.
"I don't care. You not to go in there and jump all over him. It could hurt him." Yuki said from right outside of the door. He had to have been guarding it from the rather jubilant singer and his bunny.
"It's okay, Yuki... I'm awake." Shuichi called as he moved and sat up completely, stuffing pillows behind him.
Yuki, who had been ready to manhandle to the other singer out of the house glanced at the door before glaring down at Ryuichi. "I'm going to let you in... but you are not to jump on Shuichi. Otherwise I'll be forced to make... bunny soup... Pink bunny soup, at that."
With an indignant gasp Ryuichi clutched his toy to him and walked around him. Once through the door way Ryuichi let out a loud 'whoop' and landed sitting on the bed beside Shuichi, was was grinning.
"Kumaguro and I heard you weren't feeling good." Ryuichi said as he dug into his pocket and came out with a box of strawberry pocky. "We brought you this to make you feel better."
Accepting the pocky Shuichi set it to one side and smiled tiredly at his friend and idol. "I've felt better."
"Kumaguro wants to know what's wrong with his Shu-chan... And I want to know if there's anything we can do to make you better." Ryuichi said the first part in his normal happy-laughing voice and the second sounding like his true age of 33 years.
"There's nothing really, that you could do. Though your company is nice. I've got some news... do you want to know?" Shuichi didn't like it when Ryuichi acted his age... It truly weirded him out.
"Yeah! Tell us!" Ryuichi and Kumaguro leaned close and Shuichi leaned up closer to him before whispering softly.
"I'm having a baby."
For a moment Ryuichi (and Kumaguro) did nothing but stare at him stunned. Then a bright smile came out and Shuichi leaned back as his friend began to squeal in joy.
"Really? Oh this is so good! I can't wait till it's born! Come Kumaguro, we have to go find one of your cousins to live with the baby when it gets here! Bye, Shu-chan!" With a kiss on Shuichi's forehead, Ryuichi left in a flash of brightly colored clothes.
Yuki, who'd been standing back watching the whole thing
walked over and sat down next to Shuichi who smiled and began to play with the blond's fingers.
"I hope you don't mind me telling him just yet. I know you're suppose to wait until the second trimester so you don't bring the baby any bad luck... but I just had to." Shuichi said as he brought Yuki's finger's up and kissed them.
"It's okay. I told K earlier. And you're not that far from your third month... so it doesn't matter. If you want I'll have Tatsuha say a blessing on you and the baby." Yuki offered as he took his hand from Shuichi and rested it on the pink-haired singer's stomach.
"That'd be nice... But Yuki... I'd rather you did it. I mean you can, can't you? If you can't your brother will be fine." Shuichi said as he put his hands over Yuki's.
"How about Tatsuha and I both do it?" Yuki didn't really feel comfortable doing the blessing by himself, but he knew Shuichi would feel better with it.
"That'd be great... Yuki... what are we going to tell our families?" Shuichi frowned and thought about it, not liking any of the outcomes his mind made up.
"The truth. You're carrying our first born and we're getting married as soon as possible." Yuki's words made Shuichi's mouth drop open and he just stared at Yuki for a moment before shifting to snuggle against him.
"I love you. I can't believe you just ask me to marry you. Of course I will... but just the way you did it... I'm going to be telling our children about it someday." Shuichi yawned as he allowed Yuki to tuck him back into bed.
"You get some more sleep. Then when you wake up we'll go out and get something to eat." Yuki told him with a gentle kiss before turning out the light and walking out so Shuichi could rest.

****
"Hey! Wait up, big brother!" the sound of his younger and annoying brother made Yuki glare and wrap his arm around Shuichi's shoulder to led him away from Tatsuha.
"Yuki! That's Ta-kun." Shuichi said as he turned around in Yuki's arms and smiled back at his soon-to-be-brother-in- law. "Tatsuha!"
The black haired version of Yuki caught up with them quickly and smiled gently at the pink haired man held so securely in his brother's arms. He'd just gotten into Tokyo after getting an interesting call from Ryu-chan. It seemed that the singer wanted him to offer up a blessing on Shu-chan's new baby. At first Tatsuha had thought Ryuichi was being his normal -odd- self, but then after listening to him go on for a few minutes he realized that Shuichi was indeed pregnant. "I understand that I'm going to be an uncle."
The sweet blush on Shuichi's face confirmed it and the almost smile on his brother's synched it for him. "Congratulations. When will you want the blessing for the child?"
Yuki and Shuichi looked at one another and communicated silently before Yuki spoke in hushed tones. "Before the end of the month. Preferably by the end of this week."
"Can do. I'm going to be in town with Ryu-chan until Tuesday anyway, so just give me a day's warning in advance so I can prepare.
Are you going to be working with me, Eiri?" Tatsuha knew he was walking on tissue paper, but he had to see if maybe this baby was what it would take to thaw his brother out.
"Yeah. I promised the brat that I would... Come to lunch with us so we can talk about which of the blessings we'll use." Yuki gestured to the restaurant they had been making their way to.
For a few moments Tatsuha and Shuichi just stared at him with something akin to shock written on their faces. Then Shuichi grinned and snuggled closer, nodding to Tatsuha. "Yes, please come with us... Maybe we can make a new start... for the baby's sake?"
"Okay. Thanks... A new start would be nice." Tatsuha said as he moved to walk beside Shuichi, unconsciously making certain that no one bumped into Yuki's small lover. "I've just got one question."
"What's that?" Yuki asked as he glanced over at his brother, noting him protecting Shuichi from the oncoming crowd.
"When are you going to tell Dad?"
"Whenever we go and have him marry us next month." Yuki told him nonchalantly as he held the door open for his lover and his brother.
Tatsuha's eyes bulged and then he started laughing. "I'm going to have to make sure that I'm at the temple for when ever you announce that!"

THE END