Born Again Book II by Spikewil
Summary: Their lives at Hogwarts are about to begin.
Categories: Crossover/Multi-Fandom Characters: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Andrew/Fred, Angel/Buffy Characters, Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Cordelia/giles, D'Hoffryn, Ensemble, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter Characters, Liza, Lorne, Madame Hooch, Minerva McGonagall, Molly Weasley, Original Character(s), Remus Lupin, Richard/Oz, Rubeus Hagrid, Severus Snape, Severus/Ethan, The Oracles
Genres: Crossover, Gen, Het, Slash
Warnings: Anal Sex, Angst, Brain-Insane, H/C, Het, m/f, m/m, Magical Conception, Mpreg Explicit, WIP
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5577 Read: 1668 Published: 07/07/2012 Updated: 07/07/2012
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters from the series "Buffy" and "Angel" as well as "Harry Potter", but Joss Whedon and J.K. Rowling do. I just like to play with them.
Many thanks Pat, Lunamoon and Queensereya for betaing my story.

A/N 1: Story is based on a challenge from CJ. Details see first book.

1. Chapter 1 by Spikewil

2. Chapter 2 by Spikewil

3. Chapter 3 by Spikewil

Chapter 1 by Spikewil
***September 2005 - Hogwarts***

Xander embraced Angel from behind as they stared at the morning chaos. After more than one year they had finally settled themselves in England with the Weasley family during the holidays and during the school sessions they were staying at Hogwarts. "How are you feeling?" Xander questioned when Angel leaned back heavily.

"I'm tired and I think I need more sleep," Angel said softly as he looked at William. The boy was helping Harry and Draco for their first school lesson with Fred, Andrew, and Remus Lupin. Lily was staring at the boys while she stayed behind with Nicky.

"Why don't we ask Wesley and Gunn to take Lily and Nicky while you take a nap before joining them," Xander suggested as he pecked his husband on the cheek.

Angel nodded and closed his eyes. His breasts were lactating again and knew Nicky had to be fed soon. As on queue, his baby boy started crying loudly.

Xander let go of Angel and joined his three sons on the floor while Angel sat on the couch, exposing his chest and placing their youngest at his nipple. He watched Angel relax while Nicky fed from Angel.

William watched his mother feed his baby brother with his sister staring. "Daddy, I'm hungry," he said when his stomach growled.

"Me too," Draco repeated and was followed shortly by Harry. The two boys were best friends and weren't seen without each other. Most of those times Ron was with them.

"Xander, how far are you with the material for your first lesson?" Angel asked, sounding much clearer than a few minutes before.

"I'm already finished. It's ready to go, but I'm extremely nervous. I've never taught before, Angel. What if it goes wrong?" Xander said, nervously wringing his hands.

"You're going to be fine. You'll see. I am curious about Severus though. How is he going to react about Ethan studying him during his lessons," Angel mentioned as he switched Nicky to his other breast. He had wanted to stop breastfeeding but the doctor had given him another month before stopping to do so.

"Are you going to join us in the Great Hall for breakfast?" Xander questioned as his three oldest sons already stood by the door, ready to go.

"Nicky, Lily and me are going to join you," Angel answered as he prepared himself to join his family.

*****

William, Draco and Harry were skipping along the hallway towards the Great Hall. In front of the door the boys stopped, waiting for their parents to catch up. "Daddy, can we go?" William asked as he tried to push open the door.

Draco and Harry pushed as well, but the three boys weren't strong enough. They waited impatiently for their parents to open the heavy door. As soon as it was open William entered first, followed by Draco and Harry. Xander, carrying Lily entered next and almost stumbled on the floor when his sons suddenly stopped and hugged his legs.

"Boys, are you okay?" Xander asked curiously, smiling when he realised the boys were scared. They weren't as brave as they wanted to be.

"They're staring daddy," William muttered as he tried to hide his face, but couldn't because Draco and Harry were covering every bit of his father's legs. He turned around and hugged his mother's legs instead. He felt a warm hand placed on top of his head and shyly looked up.

"They don't know us. Don't worry everything will be fine. Why don't you help me with Nicky's diaper bag?" Angel said and was glad to see William taking his offer to help him.

The family guided themselves towards the table nearby the teacher's table and settled the children into their chairs. Xander saw William staring back at the students, before the blue eyes searched his uncle. The boy had taken a fascination for potions and could always be found in Severus' dorms unless he was playing with the Weasley twins.

Everyone stopped chatting and gossiping after the first years were sorted when The Headmaster stood and spoke.

"Students, welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Before we feast, I would like to introduce you all to a few new people. This year, Muggle Studies will be taught by Mr. Alexander Harris, your new teacher. His family will be staying here, so treat them as you do with any other teacher."

The moment the Headmaster had finished his speech, food appeared on the table and the students began eating.

William, Draco and Harry were staring at the sudden food in front of them. Harry and Draco quickly recovered from their shock and began eating when their father finished filling their plates. William however, still wasn't used to magic and was still a bit uncomfortable with it.

Angel noticed his son's staring and placed Nicky in his seat before settling William on his lap while Lily sat on Xander's lap. He smiled when William snuggled against his chest before slowly reaching out to the food. "It's okay, Will."

William looked up at his mother before slowly nodding and bravely taking more food of the plate and eating it. Before Angel knew it his oldest son was sitting on the tip of his knees, trying to get closer to the table.

Xander looked at his husband and smiled as they enjoyed the children's fascination with the food and knew they made the right choice of coming to Hogwarts.

***9.oo a.m. - Muggle studies**

Xander waited nervously for his first class to begin. He had prepared a assignment and was now watching the first students fill his room. When all were seated, he stood up and started class.

"I want you to write down all the Muggle devices that you know off that can't be used with magic," Xander instructed calmly, even though inside he was nervous as hell.

*****

William watched the new man calmly but kept a good eye on his brothers, especially Harry as the boy was intrigued by Remus' appearance.

Harry was staring at the familiar man. His memories, even though he was little when he joined the Harris family, kept tumbling through his mind as he recognized the man's face but not his name. It was on the tip of his tongue.

"Moony!" Harry suddenly exclaimed before jumping up and down.

"You remember me, Harry?" Remus asked surprised. He hadn't expected the boy to recognise him, as the boy was only eight months old when his parents died.

"Moony?" Draco repeated as he watched his brother's happy smile.

"Well, let's get this lesson started, shall we?" Fred interrupted and turned on the music. She started dancing around William, Draco and the Weasley's twins, hoping the boys would join her. She didn't try it with Harry as the boy only had eyes for Remus.

William joined quickly, jumping up and down, occasionally shaking his bottom before Draco followed his big brother's movements. Ron, George and Fred joined in and even Harry managed to break his focus on Remus by joining his brothers and friends.

Remus was still staring in surprise and shock at the little boy in front of him. He laughed loudly at the dancing bodies of the children and joined in.

Andrew sat on one of the chairs in the classroom, staring at his beautiful girlfriend and the children. He was introduced to Remus and something about the man made his hair stand right up. The blond man made himself a promise to watch the guy carefully. Andrew wanted to be sure that Remus meant no harm towards the children.

*****

Severus had trouble keeping his stoic mask on his face as he was shocked and pleasantly surprised when his boyfriend joined his class. He watched Ethan sit down next to a Gryffindor and looked at him as if to wait for him to start the lesson. The Potions Professor turned his attention to the students and began talking.

Ethan was truly interested in his lover's lessons and began asking questions, not seeing the stunned looks he and Severus received from the students. One by one, the students began asking questions and Ethan witnessed Severus' mask of anger leave his face as the other man enjoyed answering the many questions.

*****

Lorne, Wesley and Gunn had joined Angel in his rooms and looked at their two girls playing with their dolls. Nicky had fallen asleep in his mother's arms as Lorne prepared something to drink.

"How are you feeling, Angel?" Gunn asked curious after they hadn't seen or spoken each other for a month. It had taken them a month to prepare the house near the Weasley's and their move to Hogwarts.

"We're doing okay, now that the move is finally finished. I couldn't help much what with Nicky and needing to rest a lot," Angel answered while staring at his youngest son. "What about you?"

"We're doing great. We love the new house and the Weasley's are extremely nice and kind. Albus has offered Gunn and Lorne the job as your assistants next year," Wesley told him proudly.

"Really? I didn't know that. I knew Albus had two assistants in mind, but I never knew whom he was going to choose. I'm glad it's you two," Angel answered as he stood up to put Nicky in his crib.

"How are the children doing? How was their reaction to the move?" Wesley asked.

"Harry and Draco were exited, while William was protective and scared as he doesn't know any magic plus he found the castle a bit frightening. Especially when we just arrived. But now, I think he's doing better and he's taken a liking for Severus' interest in potions," Angel explained softly as he stared at Lily who was very interested in the men's conversation.

*****

Albus looked into his glass globe at Xander's first class. Magic radiated from the strong body, but he couldn't figure out why the young man's magic hadn't come out yet. He was determined to find out.
Chapter 2 by Spikewil
Author's Notes:
Many thanks Pat, Lunamoon and Queensereya for betaing my story.

A/N 1: Read the content guide and Book I to see how everything went until they came at Hogwarts.

A/N 2: Sevvie is Draco's stuffed toy snake.
"Daddy!" three loud voices rang through the room as Xander walked into the house.

Xander laughed as the three boys launched themselves at him. "How was your first day?" he asked with a curiosity that only a loving father could.

His sons explained their day with hands and feet before Harry climbed onto Xander's lap. "I meet Moony," the boy said like he was sharing a big secret.

"You met Remus? Did you have fun with him?" Xander asked as he watched the green eyes glitter. Xander looked at his husband to see the surprised look on Angel's face. Only they knew of Remus' history with Harry and they were surprised to hear that the boy had remembered him. They wondered if Harry would also remember Sirius Black one day.

"Yes, we danced!" Harry said, as if it would explain his entire day.

"You did? Are you and your brothers going to show mom and me how good you can dance?

Harry nodded his head before joining his brothers in the playroom.

"I didn't realise he would remember Remus, he's so young" Xander said as he kissed Angel hello deeply.

"Neither did I," Angel answered as they kissed a second time. He placed his arms around Xander's neck and deepened the kiss until loud giggles came from behind them.

"Tell us all about your first day, how did it go?" Angel asked his family gathered around the dinner table. Angel and Xander were determined that their children would have fond memories of growing up and chatting at the dinner table, since neither one had fond childhood memories of their own.

"I was nervous as hell. But I think I did okay, gave them homework, so it's really starting now," Xander answered. "What did you do today?"

"Lorne, Wesley and Gunn came over with Anya. She and Lily are becoming the best of friends. Nicky finally slept a few hours in a row," Angel said while helping William with his drawing.

"Are Wesley and Gunn enjoying their new home? How about Lorne?" Xander asked.

"They're doing fine. Although they can't wait for my lessons to begin as they will become my assistants," Angel answered, as he now turned his attention to Draco. The small boy still had insecurities whenever his siblings got more attention then him.

"They will be your new assistants? When was Albus going to tell you?" Xander questioned suspiciously.

"Maybe he forgot? I don't care. I'm actually glad that Lorne and Gunn will be helping me," Angel replied as he watched Draco fidgeting.

Draco had become restless when William and Harry were helped with their drawings and had climbed off his chair to sit on his mother's lap. He smiled when Angel coloured his sun green.

Harry and William stared at their brother for a moment before pushing their chairs closer to their brother. They climbed back onto their seats and continued colouring.

Xander had stilled his movements and watched in fascination how the brothers decided to sit close to each other. He looked and stared at his husband's brown smiling eyes. ***** They were startled when a head popped out of their fireplace. "Xander, could you come to my office when you and your family have finished dinner?" Albus said straight to the point. "Yes, of course. Is there something wrong?" Xander asked worried. "No, there's nothing wrong. I have a matter that I would like to discuss with you," Albus said and disappeared with a loud whoosh.

Xander looked back at Angel and the children and saw that the boys were still staring at the fireplace. He needed to remember to remind the children that the fireplace was not a place to play in. He was afraid that they could be seriously injured quite by accident.

*****

"Mentos," Xander said and watched the door open at the correct password.

"Good evening Xander. Please come in and have a seat. Lemon drop?" Albus offered as he sat down as well.

"No, thank you," Xander replied and sat down in one of the chairs. He looked around him. He saw the Hat as it stared at him.

"Xander, I have been very curious as to why Lily had been given a Hogwarts letter and not you. So I decided to research the matter and now I do have an idea why, but I need your permission to activate the spell," Albus explained concise and to the point.

"You think I have magic as well?" Xander asked looking surprised, clearly not believing the older man's words.

"Yes, I do, as well as Molly Weasley and Severus Snape. You have a certain signature that screams power and magic," Albus answered. "The fierce love and protection of your family that you demonstrated when Lord Voldemort tried to kill William more than proves the point," Albus explained calmly.

"You need to do this spell to see if you're right," Xander stated more than asked.

"Yes, correct. Why don't you discuss this with your husband and give me the answer when you have decided," Albus instructed kindly and stood up to guide Xander out. The older man watched the young man leave, shock in his eyes as he wandered back to his home.

*****

After putting the children to bed, Angel waited on the couch for Xander to return. It had been nearly impossible to get the boys to go to bed without a goodnight kiss from their father. But Angel had prevailed. His head snapped towards the door when he heard it open softly.

"Xander, is everything all right?" Angel asked concerned.

Xander looked up and saw the worried look in Angel's eyes. "I'll be fine. Are the boys in bed?"

"They're in bed, but they're probably still waiting for you to go in and say goodnight," Angel said smiling as he heard soft noises coming from the bedroom.

Xander grinned as he heard the whispered noises. He stepped into the bedroom to see three sleepy boys trying to stay awake for him. Xander bent down and kissed each one on the forehead before saying goodnight. He watched as the children snuggled into their blankets and fell asleep, before standing up and walking back to the living room.

"Albus has a strange theory about me. He says I have magic and power but something is holding it back. He wants to do a spell to see why," Xander said, rushing out the words.

"Well, that explains things!" Angel exclaimed as several thoughts fell into place.

"What!?!" Xander shouted loudly before lowering his voice, afraid of waking the children up.

"Several times now when the children were not around, magic happens. I know for sure that I don't have any magic in me, but I was beginning to think that maybe you do. The first time it happened it was when Draco couldn't sleep because Sevvie wasn't in bed with him. I had found it under the couch, but when I reached out to grab it, the toy disappeared and materialized next to you," Angel explained and raised his hands to stop the protest.

"The second time was when the children were over at Molly's and we had the whole house for ourselves. Everywhere you went items went flying but settled back on the counter when you turned around," Angel said as he looked into his husband's shocked eyes.

"So it's possible that I have magic? But how did it disappear?" Xander asked meekly while accepting Angel's embrace.

"Perhaps something happened while working with Buffy. You've been around magic all your life," Angel offered.

"Do you think it's too late to get Albus to do the spell tonight?" Xander asked, his voice muffled by Angel's chest.

"Why don't we try to see if we can figure out how the fireplace works and ask Molly to watch the children while we go to Albus' office," Angel said as they stood up.

After a few failing attempts to get the fireplace to work, they finally managed to get Arthur to come over while Molly looked after her own children. Together they walked towards Albus' office only to meet Severus Snape on the way.

"Are you okay, Xander?" Severus asked as he watched the nervous fidgeting.

"Yes, I'm fine. You're going to see Albus as well?" Xander asked as they stopped in front of the eagle.

"Yes, he said you've decided an important matter," Severus answered and watched the surprise settle on their faces. "You're going to let him know now, aren't you? Be aware that Albus knows certain things, somehow he can feel it before you say anything!"

All three men entered the Headmaster's office, Albus stood already prepared to do the spell. Severus went to stand next to him while Angel sat on the chair watching as Xander stood still in front of the two men.

Xander watched hands and wands move as a green light enfolded around him. A sharp pain went through his stomach and something was set free from a cage. He collapsed, as the pain was too intense to remain standing.

*****

Arthur was trying to calm the children down as the three oldest boys had woken up screaming. Draco and Harry were screaming for their mother while William was yelling that he wanted his father. He prayed that they would hurry up, because the large amount of magic coming off the children was disconcerting.

Finally after what seemed hours, the boys settled down, hugging each other and sniffling. But Arthur couldn't get them to go back to sleep and waited anxiously for Xander and Angel to return. He was already pressing his luck that Lily and Nicky hadn't woken up.

Two twin cries echoed through the room and Arthur could hit himself for jinxing it.

*****

The moment Albus and Severus were done, Angel jumped to his feet and gathered Xander in his arms. The young man was exhausted, but the pain had disappeared into a dull ache.

"Angel, take your husband back to your home and let him sleep. Wake him up every two hours and when he's well rested, contact me," Albus instructed calmly even though the spell had taken quite a lot of energy from him. "Severus, go home and get some sleep."

All three men left the office and quickly walked towards their respective homes. Angel wasn't surprised that all of his five children were awake and crying. He had felt something snap inside him when Xander collapsed from pain. His instincts warned him about the children and he had hoped to get back to them as soon as possible. He entered their bedroom and immediately placed Xander in bed, undressing him and covered him with the blanket.

Arthur watched Angel take care of his family and went to the fireplace. He heard a noise behind him and turned around to see Angel mouthing the words 'thank you' before he flooed back to the Burrow.

Angel was not surprised to find four of his children snuggled around Xander while Nicky was still mewling sadly in his crib. He moved the crib closer to the bed and was happy to see and hear their baby boy fall asleep once again.

He went to bed himself, even though it was still early and stared at his family. It sometimes still came as a shock that all this was real... a man that loved him and married him. Four sons and one daughter completed his life and on top of that, a large family based on their friends and families. Angel kept watch all night long, wondering what had stopped Xander's magic.
Chapter 3 by Spikewil
Author's Notes:
A/N 1: Read the content guide and Book I to see how everything went until they came at Hogwarts.
A day had passed before Xander was strong enough to walk. It had them taken an hour to calm their children down after they had awoken from a restless night. Xander and Angel prepared themselves for a school day, distracting the children from their father. Xander had heard from Angel that Albus had cancelled his lesson for today for him to rest.

After they had brought the children to their classes, they both walked slowly towards Albus' office. They entered and sat down, waiting for the Headmaster to begin his tale.

"A very powerful but dark spell had been placed on your magic, a spell that cost Severus and me a lot of energy to remove. We felt it had been placed there when you were younger. Unfortunately we don't recognise the signature," Albus explained.

"Could it have been my parents?" Xander asked curiously, wanting eagerly to know if his parents were magical as well. Even though he hated his parents, he knew the magic had to come from somewhere.

"You're father is a wizard, but he's not strong enough to place such a spell unless he had help. Your mother is truly a Muggle as she doesn't have any magic at all," Albus answered.

"Is there a way to find out who did this to Xander?" Angel questioned curiously.

"No, not until his own magic has developed more," Albus answered.

"How am I going to develop my magic while I'll have to teach classes?" Xander asked worried.

"Why don't you teach your normal hours and together with your sons, we'll have another hour of recapping the easy parts of magic. Perhaps William can have that hour with Severus for a session about potions. I have never met someone that young with no magic be interested in potions, like that. And Angel, maybe it's an idea for you to work with Lorne and Gunn on your future lessons?" Albus suggested as he had already planned everything.

"That's a great idea!" Xander exclaimed happily.

***November 2005***

The Harris' family and friends were sitting at the sideline, watching Xander, William, Draco, Harry and most of the Weasley boys. Angel watched how Madame Hooch patiently explained the basics of flying. Draco and Harry had wanted William to be taught as well, even though William hadn't shone any magic in their presence.

Madame Hooch looked at her students before explaining step by step what they have to do. "Stand on the left side of your broom."

Xander stood next to his broom when he looked at his sons, seeing as they stood on the wrong side of the broom. "Boys, the other side."

Draco looked at his father's legs when he understood he was standing on the wrong side of the broom. He smiled before he jumped over his broom handle and looked proudly at his daddy.

Harry and William followed soon and as they stood ready for the rest of the explanation. Angel smiled proudly while holding Nicky tightly. The little boy was watching his brothers carefully and by the way he was bouncing, Nicky wanted to join them. Lily wasn't interested in the game as she, Anya and Ginny were playing with their dolls next to Wesley.

"Lift your right left hand above the broom handle and with a strong tone of voice you say the word 'up'."

Xander and the children lifted their hands and began voicing the magic word. Xander looked at his right to see the Weasley boys were shouting the word and when he watched his sons on the left side, he noticed that Harry and Draco were watching William as they were waiting for him to go first.

William was watching the broom. He shrugged and squeaked in surprise when the broom flew into his hand when he said the word. He was startled when his father embraced him proudly. "You do have magic, William."

"But I never showed it," William mumbled as he watched his family surround him before giving him a huge hug. He giggled as he felt his hair being ruffled several times.

"Albus?" Xander questioned, but the entire group looked at the middle of the field as spirits appeared. "Blus, Blue, what are you doing here?"

"We have watched William movements just now and wanted to tell you that William is legally your son," Blue, the male sibling said.

"Okay, you mean to say that William is like Nicky and Lily?" Wesley said after some thought.

"Yes," the siblings said in unison before disappearing again.

Wesley smiled when he saw several questioning looks coming from the family. "What they just said is, that William is your flesh and blood."

"He is our..." Angel repeated slowly before letting out a whoop that would embarrass him if he weren't so proud of his oldest son.

Madame Hooch coughed as she gathered everyone's attention again and continued her lesson. She waited patiently for her students to stand in line again before asking William to repeat his actions.

William nodded before lifting his hand in the sky and with a strong voice the broom flew straight into his hand. He swelled with proud as the crowd went wild.

Draco was next and the small boy stood nervously next to his broom. He squared his shoulders, lifted his hand and called out the magic word. He disappointedly looked at his broom on the ground before trying again.

As Draco kept trying, Harry started as well. He smiled when it happened the third time and walked next to William as they waited for the others to succeed too. Draco followed quickly after Harry.

Xander looked around until he looked into his husband's brown eyes and confidently lifted his hand, said the magic word and gaped at the broom as it flew straight into his hand.

Angel watched how his husband and sons managed to control their broom before they were instructed to sit on it. He chuckled when his boys shakily sat on their brooms followed by the Weasley boys.

Xander had the time of his life. He was flying with his children. They couldn't go higher but two feet, but it gave him a feeling of freedom. He heard squealing from Draco as the boy tried to go faster, racing his brothers to their mother and siblings. Xander dismounted the broom and kissed Angel deeply before watching every boy fly. "You do know now what we are giving them for Christmas, don't you?" Xander questioned to no one particular.

"Oh, yes we do," Angel and Arthur answered in unison.

***Christmas 2005***

"Mommy, Daddy, wake up!" Draco shouted as he jumped up and down on the bed. He couldn't get his brothers to wake up so he was trying for his parents.

He giggled madly when his mother caught him of guard and began tickling his sides. Draco's giggling woke up the entire house and before Angel and Xander noticed, Harry was joining the jumping up and down, while William carefully carried Nicky out of his crib.

"Presents!" Draco yelled when his mother let him go again, and jumped of the bed, running toward the Christmas tree. There were so many presents, but he knew he had to wait for his parents. Draco sat down on his knees and waited impatiently for his family to join him.

Harry stopped jumping and crawled into his mother's lap, only to fall asleep again as the night before had been exhausted for him. He dimly felt strong arms embrace before he was carried away. He was startled awake when somehow shook his arm and he sleepily opened his eyes only to see his brother smiling brightly with a present in his hand.

"Present for Harry!" Draco said happily as he woke his brother. He pushed the gift into Harry's hand before he returned to the large pile. He waited for Willow to hand over another gift. "Another!" he demanded, holding his hand.

"No, sweetie. We're going to watch Harry unwrap his gift first, before the next one," Willow explained and pulled the blonde pouting boy in her lap. The redheaded witch was glad that Xander and Angel had invited her and the other girls over for Christmas. She needed a break and hoped she could stay longer. Willow wasn't happy in Italy, it wasn't her home and didn't contain the family she saw in Xander.

"Why?" Draco asked, but did snuggle into her embrace as he watched his tired brother fumble with the gift.

Harry struggled to open the gift and was glad when his father helped him. His sleep disappeared when a toy broom came out of the package. He squealed as he hugged every person with more energy that he had five minutes ago. Harry immediately practised his lessons about flying and happy to see it still worked.

"Draco, grab another gift and I'll see for whom it is," Willow said, pushing the blonde boy towards the pile again.

Draco watched jealously from his spot as Harry was still flying through the living room. His gaze turned to the right to see William talking to Uncle Severus about his present from Santa while he still had nothing.

Willow spotted the tear running down the boy's cheek before quickly taking Draco's gift from the pile. "Draco? I have a present for you."

Tears were forgotten and he quickly ran towards Willow to get his present. He stopped when he saw it wasn't shaped the same way as Harry's gift and became scared again. Didn't his parents want him to have a broom? Maybe he wasn't good enough yet. Draco set his mind that he needed to practise more, perhaps he would get a broom for his birthday. A little bit more brightened, he accepted the gift.

Angel watched Draco's expressions as he tried to figure out why the boy was sad. He looked at Harry, who was chasing Ron through the living room and William was happily brewing and taking notes about his potions. When Willow gave him one of his presents, he saw a determined look on his son's face as he accepted the gift.

"Xander, why is Draco sad?" Angel asked curiously.

"Our son is sad?" Xander questioned before worriedly looking at the little boy, sitting in Willow's lap. He could see that he had been crying. He stood up and sat next to Willow. "Draco, what's wrong?"

The moment that question was asked, Harry and William stopped their movements as they stared at their brother. They walked over and sat down, waiting for Draco to answer.

Draco blushed when all attention was focused on him. "Nothing's wrong. I'll just have to do my best to earn a broom too," he mumbled, hiding his face in Willow's neck.

"I see, we'll see what we can do about that," Xander answered as he knew the broom was somewhere in that pile of presents. He leaned around Willow and kissed the boy's head before returning to his embrace with Angel.

*****

All presents were given except one. Draco was playing with his toy snitch as he ran behind it, trying to catch it...trying to be the best seeker ever.

"Draco, there's one more present for you from Santa," Xander called out and watched his son curiously come closer, his snitch tightly in his hand.

"For me?" Draco asked as he watched the present gleefully.

"Yes, for you," Xander answered and helped his son to unwrap the gift. He blinked when he heard a loud squeal right in his ear.

"A broom! I got a broom too! I was a good boy!" Draco squealed from happiness.

"Of course you are a good boy. Was this the real reason why you were sad?" Angel questioned.

Draco nodded shyly before running off, showing his brothers his gift. Soon all boys were chasing each other on their brooms until they fell asleep in different places of the room from exhaustion.
This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/mufa-mpreg/viewstory.php?sid=161