RSS
The 4400 [1] As the reappearance of 4,400 missing persons on a single day confounds the global community, federal agents on the case slowly discover the ways in which the victims have been changed. (Internet Movie Database)
Alien Nation [1] A flying saucer crashed in the Mojave Desert and its inhabitants turned out to be alien slaves, bred to be super intelligent and strong, and controllable by their Overseers. These Tenctonese, or "Newcomers", have been assimilated (sort of) into the population of Los Angeles. One of them, George Francisco, is a police detective with a human partner, Matthew Sikes. George and Matt fight crime together, while learning to respect the other's culture, and question his own. They also fight prejudice, as personified by the Purists, and fear, in the form of the unseen Overseers, who seek to regain control over their slaves. Written by Kathy Li (imdb)
Andromeda [2] Captain Hunt and the crew of the Starship Andromeda set out on a mission to rebuild the Systems Commonwealth 300 years after its fall. (Internet Movie Database)
Angel/Buffy [41]
Babylon 5 [3]
Blue's Clues [1]
Carnivale [1] 1934, America. The Dustbowl. A fugitive named Ben Hawkins finds refuge within a traveling carnival comprised of a tarot card reader and her catatonic/telekinetic mother, a blind mentalist, a bearded lady, and conjoined twins, amongst others. The carnival is owned by the mysterious and unseen Management, who has designs on the young Hawkins, for the boy is concealing an untapped gift: he can heal the lame and raise the dead--at a price. Ben also finds himself disturbed by cryptic and prophetic dreams, which he shares with a Methodist preacher in California, Brother Justin Crowe. Brother Justin, convinced by his dreams he is following God's will, has begun to practice his own extraordinary talents, although the preacher's plans increasingly lead to disturbing and tragic consequences. In this "last great age of magic," Ben Hawkins and Justin Crowe are moving toward a great conflict between Good and Evil, although it not yet clear on which sides these men will stand. Written by matta2k (Inter Movie Database)
Cartoons [32]
Charmed [0] An American fantasy drama television series created by Constance M. Burge and produced by Aaron Spelling and his production company Spelling Television. The series narrative follows a trio of sisters, known as The Charmed Ones, the most powerful good witches of all time, who use their combined "Power of Three" to protect innocent lives from evil beings such as demons and warlocks.
Chicago Hope [0] The lives and trials of the staff of a major hospital in Chicago.
CSI [4] Mixing deduction and character-driven drama, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation follows a team of crime-scene investigators, employed by the Las Vegas Police Department, as they use physical evidence to solve murders.
CSI: Miami [1] ... follows a group of detectives assigned to the Miami-Dade Police Department's Crime Scene Investigations, an elite unit operating out of the (fictional) "Miami Dade police headquarters, with its eerie blue light and flickering screens.
Dark Angel [2] A group of genetically-enhanced children escape from a lab project. Years later we meet Max, one of the escapees who now works for a messenger service in the post-apocalyptic Pacific Northwest. (IMDB)
Diagnosis Murder [1] Dr. Mark Sloan is chief of Internal Medicine at Community General Hospital -- and sometime consultant to the local police department. When he's drawn into a case, he combines sleuthing and medicine to solve the crime. That crime is usually one his detective son, Steve, is working on as a member of the local police department. Dr. Sloan's medical colleagues, including doctors Amanda Bentley, Jack Stewart and Jesse Travis, are also frequently drawn into his investigations. (Google Search)
Dukes of Hazzard [2] The Dukes of Hazzard is an American television series that aired on the CBS television network from January 26, 1979 to February 8, 1985. The series was inspired by the 1975 film Moonrunners, which was also created by Gy Waldron and had many identical or similar character names and concepts.
Earth:Final Conflict [1] Early in the 21st century, a race of aliens, the Taelons (often referred to as "The Companions"), travel to Earth and take up residence in limited numbers. The Taelons possess highly advanced technologies, many of which they share with humanity, seemingly out of generosity and good will. As a result of these advances, disease, war and pollution are nearly eliminated within three years of their arrival. Despite this, some question whether the Taelons' motives are as benevolent as they appear, and a resistance movement forms to halt the Taelons' ever growing influence on humanity.
Eureka [2] Eureka takes place in a high tech community of the same name, located in the U.S. State of Oregon (Washington in the pilot) and inhabited entirely by brilliant scientists working on new scientific advancements. The town is operated by a corporation called Global Dynamics (GD), that is overseen by the United States Department of Defense. The town's existence and location are closely guarded secrets. (Taken from Wikipedia)
Heroes [1] Heroes chronicles the lives of a series of people who discover they have special abilities. (Heroes Wiki)
House [2] House, M.D.) is an American television medical drama that debuted on the Fox network on November 16, 2004. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), an unconventional and misanthropic medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey. (Wikipedia)
NCIS [2]
NCIS-LA [0]
Numb3rs [2] In the Los Angeles office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent Don Eppes and his team investigate critical and baffling crimes with a special edge. That advantage is Don's brother, Charlies Eppes, a brilliant universalist mathematician who uses the science of mathematics with its complex equations to ferret out the most tricky criminals. With this team, the forces of evil learn their number is up. Written by Kenneth Chisholm (kchishol@rogers.com)(imdb)
Oz [1] Inmates and correctional officers inside the Oswald State Correctional Facility, nicknamed "Oz," battle for power and survival amid warring factions and explosive acts of retribution. Much of the show takes place in Emerald City, an experimental unit in the facility that tries to emphasize rehabilitation and learning responsibility while being incarcerated. Tim McManus is the unit manager of Emerald City. (Oz, Google.com.ua/search)
Star Trek - Deep Star Nine [0]
Star Trek - Enterprise [1] The show is set in regions of the Milky Way galaxy near Earth, aboard the Enterprise NX-01, Earth's first starship designed for long-range exploration of the galaxy and the first to be Warp 5-capable. The series begins in 2151 (115 years before the original series) when Jonathan Archer becomes the captain of the Enterprise, and ends in 2161 with the formation of the United Federation of Planets.
Star Trek - The Next Generation [0]
Star Trek - TOS [0]
Stargate: Atlantis [2]
Stargate: SG1 [1]
Stargate: SGU [0] General Hammond summons Colonel Jack O'Neill out of retirement to embark on a secret rescue mission. O'Neill confesses that he disobeyed orders to destroy the Stargate on Planet Abydos, and that scientist Daniel Jackson may still be alive. Arriving on Abydos with his team, O'Neill meets up once again with the scientist, who has discovered a giant elaborate cartouche in hieroglyphics. All signs point to the fact that this is a map of many Stargates that exist throughout the galaxy - a development that makes the dream of the SG-1 team to travel throughout the universe in time a reality. Written by Sean Fitzgibbons (Internet Movie Database)
Star Trek - Voyager [0]
Supernatural [4]
Superman/Smallville [0] Two Descriptions Blockbuster: Buy or Rent Online On the eve of his planet’s destruction, a scientist sends his son to Earth, where the baby is found and adopted by the Kents, who name him Clark. The boy soon learns that he has powers that other humans do not possess and determines that he will use them for good. Clark Kent grows up and moves to Metropolis, where he works as a mild-mannered newspaper reporter, moonlights as the caped hero known as Superman and is tested by the evil Lex Luthor who plans to kill him and take over the world. (Yahoo Movies) A young Clark Kent struggles to find his place in the world as he learns to harness his alien powers for good and deals with the typical troubles of teenage life in Smallville.
The Sentinel [1]
Torchwood [1] Captain Jack Harkness, the former Time Agent and con man from the 51st century last seen traveling with the Doctor, ventures to early 21st century Cardiff. There, he becomes a member of Torchwood Institute, a renegade criminal investigation group founded by Queen Victoria to battle hostile extraterrestrial and supernatural threats. Written by rmlohner (imdb)
X Files [8] Two FBI agents, Fox Mulder the believer and Dana Scully the skeptic, investigate the strange and unexplained while hidden forces work to impede their efforts. (IMDB)
Xena/Hercules [0] Xena of Amphipolis, known as the Warrior Princess and Destroyer of Nations, was a legendary figure in ancient Greece and throughout the Known World. As a warlord, she was at the head of one of the most ruthless and destructive armies that the world had ever seen. With her lover, Borias, she traveled to numerous countries, making her name known and feared. (http://hercules-xena.wikia.com/wiki/Xena) Hercules (Greek: Ἡρακλῆς AKA Herakles) was a legendary Greek hero, the immortal half-god and son of Zeus, King of the Olympians, and the mortal woman Alcmene. Due to his earliest exploits at the Academy, his name would be known throughout the Known World. His parentage and favoritism from his father made him a target of hatred by some of the other Olympians, notably Hera and Ares. On the other hand, his heroic deeds and noble labors and saving lives made him the greatest hero for mankind and his legend lived on for centuries throughout the ages. (http://hercules-xena.wikia.com/wiki/Hercules)
Other Results: 1 Challenges, 4 Series
Stories
Corpus et Sanguis by Trekker [MA - 18+]
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]
There's something inside him. Something alive.

A vengeful spell leaves Giles in a condition he never imagined he'd be in, and changes his life completely.
Categories: Television, Angel/Buffy; Characters: Buffy/Spike, Ensemble, Giles/Ethan, Willow/Giles, Willow/Tara, Xander/Anya; Genres: Het, Slash
Warnings: Brain-Insane, Het, m/f, m/m, Slash, Violence
Chapters: 31 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 58645; Read Count: 13668; Completed: Yes
Updated: 09/08/2013; Published: 09/08/2013
[ Reviews = 2 / Kudos Received = ]

A slow day isn't what it appears to be.  Then again, it never is.

Categories: Eureka, Television; Characters: Jack Carter, Jack/Zane, Josephina "Jo" Lupo, Zane Donovan, Zane/Jo; Genres: Het, Slash
Warnings: Language, m/m
Chapters: 3 Table of Contents Series: Another Day In Eureka.
Word count: 6727; Read Count: 2267; Completed: Yes
Updated: 12/24/2010; Published: 12/24/2010
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]
What Buffy wants isn't quite what Spike gets
Categories: Television, Angel/Buffy; Characters: Angel, Dawn Summers, Ensemble, Spike, Spike/Angel; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, Attempted Suicide, Brain-Insane, Dark Themes, Extreme Dark Themes, m/m, m/m sex, Partner Betrayal, Rape
Chapters: 24 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 76307; Read Count: 5976; Completed: No
Updated: 11/13/2018; Published: 11/13/2018
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]

Fallout from two days at GD with Zane has claimed more than just his dignity as victim.

Updated: 12/24/2010; Published: 12/24/2010
Grieving by lopaka tanu [M - 16+]
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]

Dealing with a great burden, Chase goes through the five stages.

Categories: House, Television; Characters: Dr. Gregory House, Dr. James Wilson, Dr. Robert Chase; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Abortion, Adult Situations, Angst, Complete, Dark Themes, Hermaphrodite, Language, m/m
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: International Misconceptions.
Word count: 5125; Read Count: 1725; Completed: Yes
Updated: 02/16/2011; Published: 02/16/2011
I Forgot by Spikewil [MA - 18+]
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]
After Buffy’s death, a new pack arises to control the Hellmouth.
Categories: Television, Angel/Buffy; Characters: Oz, Xander, Xander/Oz; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Brain-Insane, Caveat Lector
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 2016; Read Count: 394; Completed: No
Updated: 11/13/2018; Published: 11/13/2018
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]

California's Mojave desert, sixteen years ago.  Their's was a slave ship...

X-over Heroes/Alien Nation.

Updated: 03/10/2011; Published: 03/10/2011
[ Reviews = 8 / Kudos Received = ]

Like any good scientist, House goes about solving Chase's mystery the proper way.

Updated: 12/01/2010; Published: 12/01/2010
Second Chance by cernicalo [MA - 18+]
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 4 / Kudos Received = ]
Past Featured Story

Tony is forced into having a child.  Can Gibbs make it right?

Categories: Television, NCIS; Characters: DiNozzo/OMC, Gibbs/DiNozzo; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Abuse, Anal Sex, Angst, Birth, H/C, m/m, Marriage, Non- Con, Rape, Violence
Chapters: 18 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 109800; Read Count: 15406; Completed: Yes
Updated: 01/05/2012; Published: 06/25/2011
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 14 / Kudos Received = ]

A study born in madness, 494's the unwitting participant.

Updated: 04/08/2011; Published: 04/08/2011
[ Reviews = 4 / Kudos Received = ]

494 submits to an examination.

Sequel to: This Burning Inside.

Categories: Dark Angel, Television; Characters: Alec/494, Dr. Elizabeth Renfro; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Abuse, Angst, Bondage, Dark Themes, Hermaphrodite, Language, m/m, preg, Scientific Conception
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: UPC Label #: X5-494
Word count: 1962; Read Count: 3229; Completed: Yes
Updated: 04/08/2011; Published: 04/08/2011