RSS
Dragon Ball Z [2] The Dragon Ball manga and anime series features an extensive cast of characters created by Akira Toriyama. The series takes place in a fictional universe where vast numbers of fighters in the world compete in tournaments, using various superhuman and supernatural abilities. The series' storyline follows the adventures of a martial artist as he searches for the seven mystical objects known as the Dragon Balls, which are used to summon a wish-granting dragon. The main character of the series is Son Goku, a martial artist who comes from an extraterrestrial race known as the Saiyans. Along the way, he undergoes training regiments and educational programs to fight in the World Martial Arts Tournament. During the course of the story, he encounters diverse villains such as Tien Shinhan, an assassin and martial artist with a third eye; Piccolo, the offspring of Piccolo Daimao; Vegeta, a Saiyan who eventually becomes Goku's ally; and Frieza, a galactic tyrant who was responsible for the extinction of the Saiyan race; and allies such as Trunks, Vegeta's son; Yamcha, a desert bandit; Yajirobe, a fat Samurai; Bulma, a scientist; and Krillin, Goku's rival who eventually becomes his best friend.
Fake [2] Dee Laytner and Randy "Ryo" Maclane are two New York cops taking a needed vacation in England. Dee has very strong feelings for Ryo and wants to take this chance to advance their relationship (and if he's lucky, maybe seduce Ryo). Ryo doesn't understand his own feelings for Dee, and doesn't know if he wants to (or should) acknowledge them. Their vacation and relationship is suddenly disturbed when murders and missing person reports keep surfacing around their hotel. The only common tie the cases have is that all of the victims were Japanese or Japanese descent. Dee and Ryo have to solve the case before Ryo, who is half Japanese, becomes the next victim. (Wikipedia)
Gravitation [5] Gravitation (グラビテーション, Gurabitēshon?) is a shōnen-ai manga series written by Maki Murakami.The story follows the attempts of Shuichi Shindou and his band, Bad Luck, to become Japan's next musical sensation and his struggles to capture Yuki's heart. Fitting for the subject, the anime features a large amount of music, a diverse set of characters, plenty of comedy, romance, and touches of drama and violence. A two episode OVA series was released in 1999. The thirteen-episode TV series aired in Japan from October 4, 2000 to January 10, 2001, on WOWOW satellite channel. The anime goes to roughly volume 7 of the manga. The Gravitation TV and OVA series have been licensed for North American release by Right Stuf International. (Wikipedia)
Inuyasha [1] Inuyasha (犬夜叉?), also known as Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (Japanese: 戦国御伽草子 犬夜叉 Hepburn: Sengoku Otogizōshi Inuyasha?), is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi. It premiered in Weekly Shōnen Sunday on November 13, 1996 and concluded on June 18, 2008, with the chapters collected into 56 tankōbon volumes by Shogakukan. The series follows Kagome Higurashi, a 15-year-old girl from Tokyo who is transported to the Sengoku period after falling into a well in her family shrine, where she meets the half-demon Inuyasha. When a monster from that era tries to take the magical Shikon Jewel embodied in Kagome, she accidentally shatters the Jewel into many pieces that are dispersed across Japan. Inuyasha and Kagome start traveling to recover it before the powerful demon Naraku finds all the shards. Inuyasha and Kagome gain several allies during their journey, as Shippo, Miroku, Sango and Kirara. In contrast to the typically comedic nature of much of Takahashi's previous work, Inuyasha deals with darker subject matter, using the setting of the Sengoku period to easily display the violent content.
YuGiOh [1] A shy boy named Shougo Aoyama gets the rare card, Red Eyes Black Dragon, a card that brings potential to those who duel with courage. Despite having never won a game of Duel Monsters before, Shougo boasts that he doesn't need to duel others since he'd just win with that card. Having noticed Shougo possessing this card, Seto Kaiba sends out invitations to him, as well as Yugi Muto, for a tournament against him. When Shougo refuses the invitation, Kaiba sends one of his men to force him to attend, which catches the attention of Yugi and his friend, Katsuya Jonouchi. As Jonouchi holds off the man, Yugi and Shougo try to escape but are attacked by another guard who steals Shougo's Red Eyes Black Dragon and Yugi's Millenium Puzzle. As Jonouchi manages to retrieve the card, Shougo admits he didn't want to duel in case he lost with the card, so Yugi decides to duel in his place. Yugi retrieves his Millenium Puzzle from Kaiba and transforms into his alter ego, Dark Yugi, as Kaiba prepares his duel using a new holographic Duel Disk system. Yugi soon runs into trouble when Kaiba brings out his Blue Eyes White Dragon, and when Yugi manages to beat one, he brings out another one and combines it with his other two dragons. As Yugi moves onto the defensive, it is revealed Jonouchi had sneaked Shougo's Red Eyes Black Dragon into Yugi's deck, though Yugi refuses to use it until Shougo's shows courage. When Kaiba stops Yugi's ability to defend, Shougo finally shows courage, encouraging Yugi to summon Red Eyes Black Dragon and fuses it with his Meteor Dragon to defeat Kaiba. Afterwards, things go back to normal and Shougo starts duelling normally and making friends.
Ranma ½ [0] Ranma ½ (らんま1/2 Ranma Nibun-no-Ichi?, pronounced Ranma One-Half) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi. In Japan, the manga was serialized in Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Sunday from 1987–1996. The story focuses on Ranma Saotome, a teenage martial artist who has been cursed to transform into a woman when splashed with cold water. Hot water reverses the curse's effects but he seeks a permanent cure for his condition. In addition to his curse, he must deal with the competing emotions and affections of a number of potential fiancées—a result of his greedy and impulsive father's schemes.
Zoids: Chaotic Century [1] Chaotic Century is set in the far reaches of the Milky Way, on Planet Zi. On Zi, there are metallic life-forms known as Zoids, which possess powerful fighting capabilities. Throughout the recent history of the series, Zoids have been used as weapons in an ongoing war between the Helic Republic and Guylos Empire.
Stories
Hacked by Zuzanny [K - 5+]
[ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]
Voltron Force fic. Pidge and Daniel were out Zee Sector doing routine work when something happend, something that messed with Pidge's mind and worse. What is it about his Balton Heritage that has made him the target? Pidge centric fic. Contains: friendship/possible slash between Hunk and Pidge, Pidge/OC, MPreg, stalkerism, dealing with the annoying Cadets in a more realistic manner, and more stuff that would give away the surprise.
Categories: Anime; Characters: Ensemble; Genres: PreSlash, Slash
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
Chapters: 5 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 10878; Read Count: 7007; Completed: No
Updated: 09/18/2012; Published: 09/18/2012
Meaning by Saraste [MA - 18+]
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]

 

Miroku feels he doesn't deserve Inuyasha. But Inuyasha has a surprise for him. Something that will change both their lives forever.

Categories: Anime; Characters: Ensemble; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Anal Sex, Angst, Explicit Sexual Situations, Fluff, Yaoi
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 572; Read Count: 845; Completed: Yes
Updated: 05/26/2011; Published: 05/26/2011
Trying by Saraste [MA - 18+]
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 3 / Kudos Received = ]

 

Inuyasha's youkai wants to breed ...with Miroku.

Categories: Anime; Characters: Ensemble; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Anal Sex, Complete, Crack fic, Explicit Sexual Situations, Fluff, Yaoi
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 936; Read Count: 1487; Completed: Yes
Updated: 05/26/2011; Published: 05/26/2011