Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 3 hits

kriket asks,

My friend and I were having a discussion about something and turned to your page to help us out. I always thought 'Golden Showers' was anything to do with peeing. But you mentioned that it's also called 'Water Sports'. I always regarded 'Water Sports' as anything to do with sex in water, like pools, tubs, things like that, but never connected it with peeing.

How are these two things connected the way you say? I'm wondering if it's because pee is basically, in a way, the body's water.

After this, the next time someone suggests watersports, I'll stop to ask what they mean first.


Dear kriket,

You are basically right. Both "Golden Showers" and "Water Sports" are slang terms for playing with piss during sex. "Golden Showers" because piss is usually yellow(ish), and "Water Sports" because it is the body's water. As with so much gay slang, "Water Sports" has a double-meaning. It is the sport itself - swimming, diving, etc. - and for the initiated it has the sexual meaning. Most gay slang was adopted so that gay people could talk about stuff right in front of straights without the straights knowing what they were *really* talking about. So a gay guy could say to his gay co-worker, right in front of their boss - "My new buddy is big into Water Sports" - and the boss would only hear the normal meaning - and think everything was cool - while the gay coworker would know what was really being said.

-- Minotaur




Te asks,

I really enjoy writing and reading WS fic, but while I can practice the female stuff myself, I'm at a loss for the male end of things. I guess first I want to know if you know of any (free) resources for WS information. But my question-of-the-moment is this: Can a man pee while his prostate is being stimulated? I know he can't be too hard, but would prostate stimulation alone take the guy out of the ball game, even if it's not usually enough to get the guy hard? Or does it depend on the guy?


Dear Te,

Actually, the very first time I experienced prostate stimulation I thought I had to pee. Of course, when he pulled out and I went to the bathroom, nothing happened <g>. Pissing or not is mostly a matter of conscious control - we get it trained into us pretty deeply. So yes, I think a guy could piss while getting fucked, especially one who was into water sports and found it arousing.

And by the way, you can piss with a hard-on, it's just a matter of concentration and switching the internal pathways - so to speak.

-- Minotaur




Sparky Wick asks,

Male physiology and golden kink, Uncle Min:

1)Can a man pee while he has any kind of erection?

2)What if he's just semi-hard?

3)Can a man pee while he's being anally penetrated?

4)Can a man come while he's being anally penetrated if he really, really has to pee?

5)Can a man pee while he's being anally penetrated if he's just come?

6)Does he need time to 'regroup'?


Dear Sparky Wick,

The answers to all these are kinda related.

The two tubes that join up to become the urethra (the vas deferens carrying semen from the testes, and the other one whose name I don't know carrying urine from the bladder) can't usually be open at the same time. When a guy gets physically aroused, not just erect but sexually excited, the bladder tube closes up and the vas deferens gets ready. But erections aren't just caused by sexual arousal, they can also be caused by bladder pressure (ever seen a 'morning piss hardon'?). So yes, a guy can pee while hard. If you are erect due to sexual arousal, but also have to urinate, you can make the mental adjustment and switch which tube is open.

Yes, you can come while needing to pee, it's just a matter of forgetting how much you've got to pee for the moment...<g>

Also, it's not uncommon for a guy who's getting fucked to dribble a little bit of urine, just a few drops, especially if his bladder is full due to the extra pressure...

Hope that clears thing up (so to speak).

-- Minotaur