Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 52 hits

Morgan asks,

I read a MMF threesome story recently where one of the guys put a little lube in the tip of a condom before rolling it on. When she asked why, the other man said it increases sensitivity, because the first guy wasn't circumcised.

So, I have two questions: Is that true? And does circumcision really make a difference to what sex is like?


Dear Morgan,

Sort of true. Putting a small dab of lube in the tip of the condom is a common practice to make it feel less like the condom is there - and thus increase the pleasure for the guy - and it works weather or not he is circumcised.

As for the difference circumcision makes - there is a lot of talk about this issue. But like so many other very personal things, nobody can really know unless they have themselves tried it both ways. Not being cut does make the head of the cock more sensitive, but this also means that it is more easily hurt as well.

-- Minotaur




JJ asks,

Um. Feel kind of strange asking a question like this. My question is, when two people are engaged in anal sex, and the top does ejaculate into the bottom, what happens to the semen?

It's a question I was wondering. Do you clean it out imediately, does it come out naturally? And if it does, how long does it take for it all to come out?


Dear JJ,

Well, it goes into the condom. Then when you take the condom out, you simply throw it away.

Seriously, in this day and age, you shouldn't be engaging in anal sex, or vaginal sex, without a condom.

If you are writing about a time when this was not an issue, then the semen just sits there until the bottom goes to the bathroom. Then most of it will come out naturally. What little is left over will be gotten rid of the next time the bottom takes a dump.

-- Minotaur




Dramatic asks,

I was wondering, when I guy has sex the first time and he's on the bottom, how much would it hurt when the other man enters him? Would it tear skin, cause bleeding at all? Who would get the orgasm first, the one on top or bottom? I suppose top, but...


Dear Dramatic,

The pain a guy feels the first time he bottoms depends on a bunch of factors. How comfortable is he with the idea of getting fucked? How comfortable is he with the other guy? How scared is he? How horny? How drunk? All these, and more, will have a profound effect on how much pain he feels - if any.

If he's comfortable, and turned on, and relaxed, he may feel no pain at all. If he's tense, or nervous, or conflicted about the act, he may feel too much pain to complete the act.

It's not like a woman's first time - where the hymen gets broken. There is no *physical* reason why a guy can't enjoy his first experience of anal sex - it's mostly psychological. The more tense a guy is, the less his anal sphincter muscles will be able to relax and allow penetration. The more relaxed he is, the more control he'll have over his own body, and the easier it will be.

As for the orgasm, there's no way to tell who will pop first. It depends on what's going on. Is the bottom enjoying himself? Is the top prone to pop quickly, or can he last all night? Too many factors to predict with any accuracy

-- Minotaur




S Joisan asks,

What is the connection between the anus and the penis? If the anus is stimulated does it result in stimulation of the penis or vice versa, are the two entirely seperate? Would a some pain in anul sex reslut in complete loss of erection or could the erection be maintained despite a less than enjoyable expierence?


Dear S Joisan,

There is no direct, physical connection between the anus and the penis. What makes anal sex fun for guys is the stimulation of the prostate gland. There is a connection between the prostate and the penis, but it has more to do with the production of semen than with getting or maintaining an erection. Stimulation of the prostate can be extremely pleasurable - though doctors aren't quite sure why...

As for emotional or psychological connections, that depends on the person. Most of the stuff that "turns you on" is mental rather than physical. The brain is the largest erogenous zone.. much more sensitive than mere flesh.

Some guys loose their erections when being penetrated, then get it back as they relax and start getting pleasure from getting fucked. Other guys loose it and stay "soft" while getting fucked - but still get pleasure from the act, and can even orgasm/ejaculate while soft. Others get hard and stay hard throughout. It depends on the individual guy's personality and physiological makeup.

-- Minotaur