Mutual Advantage by Keikokin (G)
Things don’t turn out the way Harry had imagined they would.

Categories: Harry/Lucius/Draco
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 744 - Hits: 4733
Complete?: Yes - Published: 13/12/07 - Last Updated: 13/12/07

1. Chapter 1 by Keikokin



Chapter 1 by Keikokin
Author's Notes:
Authors Note: Written for Allexandrya! Thanks to Queen Morgan for the beta and the name. Pairing: Lucius/Harry/Draco implied

 “This isn’t fair” kept running over and over in my head. But I seriously doubted Voldemort cared. It’s interesting really that no one ever saw this coming. I laugh about it to this day. Somehow they all believed I’d be surrounded by the Order of the Phoenix, but it didn’t happen that way.

It was just me and him and his two beloved Death Eaters. You see it had been just an ordinary Hogwarts weekend. Then suddenly someone brushed past me, pressed something into my hand and I realized it was a portkey. The familiar sick to my stomach feeling was right there behind my bellybutton. An unfortunate side-effect of dueling with Voldemort every year is that I keep waking up in pain after being unconscious. At least it wasn’t a surprise to wake up like this.

The floor was hard, cold, biting stone under my back and I felt like I hit it going at a pretty good speed. This ability to measure such things, I could thank many years of bullies like Dudley to brighten my day. I squeezed my eyes before opening them fully to see where I was. In so doing I became aware of a hand in front of my face to help me up.

Naturally I doubted the sincerity at the other end of the hand, especially when I noticed it was Lucius Malfoy. At his side, was his son Draco.

This can’t be good.

Taking the hand reluctantly, and only because every bone in my body seemed to ache, I was surprised that Lucius actually helped me up and looked at me in a way I found very familiar, as if he was trying to communicate something to me.

From his side, Draco finished the message with the most minute inclination of his head. Lucius suddenly pressed my wand back into my hand, I cast the Killing Curse with the Malfoys and together the three of us killed the Dark Lord.

With a high cold laugh, the Malfoys cheered. I smiled thinking they were merely happy until they both turned their attention back to me. That’s when I saw that they both had looks of sheer lust in their eyes. “Now that I’m in charge around here,” Lucius smirked. “I think a Triad would be much better suited to run the Wizarding World don’t you think so Mr. Potter? A Lord, his Heir and their Consort.”

“Their consort?” I heard myself squeak in a way I had not done since First Year.

Draco walked up to me and ran a finger down the side of my face and I was stunned at the amount of sexual heat radiating off him. “We’ve both been spies for the Order for some time Potter. But do you really think that group can put our world back together?” I was trying not to act as stunned as I felt but I could tell the Malfoys could see right through me. Lucius actually chuckled.

The sound was strange without its usual menacing depth to it. Instead it was soft and velvety. I started to realize I was under some sort of spell, or allure. It was definitely an attraction spell of some sort. I’d had enough of them cast on me in school to recognize it. However, this was stronger, deeper and more compelling.

 I just want to rip their clothes off, or mine off or better yet both and let them both have at me.

The Malfoys had begun to circle me with matching smirks on their faces. I knew I could throw off the Imperious. But part of me, that I didn’t even know existed before, was screaming at me not too. They were remaining quiet and it gave me a moment to consider the circumstances.

Voldemort was dead.

Two really good looking men wanted to reform the world with me as their sex slave.

They thought I was under a spell. Truthfully I was, but I knew I could shake it, but –It kept coming down to did I want to?

With a smirk of my own I allowed myself to fall into its hazy, comforting numbness.

Voldemort was dead.

I could have the Malfoys political power, savvy and bodies.

The decision must have been obvious on my face. I grinned. They grinned back. The future was looking pretty bright. And the way I figured it…the world owed me.

After all, the sorting hat did want to put me into Slytherin.


This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=981.