Feet First by Keikokin (PG)
Jack has a thing for Daniel’s feet, but is that all?

Categories: Jack/Daniel
Characters:
Genres: First Time
Warnings: Fluff
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 1022 - Hits: 2837
Complete?: Yes - Published: 03/01/06 - Last Updated: 03/01/06

1. one shot by Keikokin



one shot by Keikokin
Warnings: SAP, mild Carter bashing









********************************************************************

“The Colonel has a foot fetish?” Sam coughed.

“I’m telling you he does! Every time I take off my boots in the locker room it’s like a moth to the flame.” Daniel argued taking off his vest, coat and boonie hat. He wished he had his robes.

“Prove it!” Sam scoffed. There was no way Daniels’ feet would attract the Colonel.

“Watch,” Daniel whispered to Sam as Jack headed their way to rest under the palm trees on the sunny, sandy planet. Taking off his boots and socks Daniel stretched out his feet. He then declared loud enough for Jack to hear. “Man, my feet are cramping.”

Jack made a bee line to Daniel, sat down next to him and put his feet into his lap. “Let me help, Danny.” With a broad grin on his face Jack began to massage Daniel’s feet.

Sam’s mouth dropped open. Making a face she took off her boots and socks too. Then she stretched out, “Oh, my feet.”

Jack didn’t even glance her way he was so engrossed in mapping out Daniel’s feet. Looking over Sam could see Daniel was biting back a moan as the Colonel began to caress and massage his feet.

Major Carter huffed and stomped over to where Teal’c was, kicking sand as she made her way. “Is there a problem, Major Carter?”

“I just don’t get it! Why does the Colonel go for Daniel’s feet and not mine?” Sam snapped.

“Colonel O’Neill is in love with Daniel Jackson,” Teal’c answered simply. After seeing the gob smacked expression on Sam’s face he added. “Did you not know?”

Sam laughed. “No, he’s not. The Colonel was married!”

“As was Daniel Jackson, however, it did not stop their friendship from growing,” Teal’c replied. “Can you not see it?”

With a furrowed frown, Sam looked over to the two men. Their heads were close together and they were smiling happily. They seemed to almost be sharing a private joke as Jack continued to caress Daniel’s feet all pretense at massage forgotten. “They look happy.”

Teal’c put a hand on the Major’s shoulder. “Yet you are not.”

Sam ran a hand through her hair. “I just always thought that I and the Colonel were meant to be together.”

“I did not mean to upset you Major Carter. Not once did it occur to me that you were not aware of the growing feelings between them.”

“Shit. I…I need to go for a walk,” Teal’c nodded as Major Carter picked a direction and walked away. He looked back at his friends and teammates, both of whom he equally respected and cared for, seeing their happiness and he smiled.

It was Bra’tac who first pointed it out to him. He, like Major Carter, was perhaps too close to the situation to see it clearly.

“Do you see Teal’c, the Ta’uri grow close? This is good. O’Neill is a warrior, Jackson needs that. O’Neill has shielded himself from happiness in life over the death of his son, but Jackson brings it back to him disguised as friendship. Yes, this is good.”

“Of what do you speak, Master Bra’tac? I see only two comrades sharing a meal.”

“Love, my friend, is the strongest force in the galaxy. These two share it, though they are too foolish to admit it. The Ta’uri are indeed a strange people.”

Ever since that time Teal’c had taken notice of the stolen glances, the constant touching and the amount of time the two spent together. Indeed, sometimes it seemed as if they could read each other’s minds. He looked at the setting sun then over at the equipment that had been busy for most of the day collecting soil and mineral samples. Most likely they would be staying the night, then return to base in the morning. Perhaps it was time the two men were left alone. With purpose he strode over to speak to them.

Jack looked up first, “What’s up, big guy?”

“I believe it is unnecessary for Major Carter and I to spend the night here. It is only a matter of waiting for the machine to finish. She is out of sorts. May we take our leave of you? I will see she gets some rest.” Teal’c was not surprised to see the smiles on the two men grow.

“Great idea, sure, why don’t you kids cut out? Danny and I can hold the fort,” Jack grinned.

“Is Sam okay?” Daniel asked with some concern.

“She will be,” Teal’c leaned over picked up the Major’s boots, wincing slightly at the smell then headed off to find her. They left twenty minutes later.

Jack waved but did not move from his position near Daniel who still had his feet in his lap.

“Sam didn’t look happy,” Daniel said softly, staring at the Stargate.

“She’s a big girl, and she’ll be fine,” Jack assured him.

“Jack what exactly is going on between us?” Daniel asked turning to stare into the velvet brown eyes of the Colonel.

“I wonder Danny if you’d consider being in a relationship with me,” Jack looked seriously into Daniel’s blue eyes.

“Why?” Daniel asked softly.

“Because I’m falling in love with you,” Jack grinned as one finger returned to playing with Daniel’s long toes.

“Head over heels, like I am with you Jack?” Daniel smiled lovingly as he posed the question.

“No, Danny,” Jack smirked. “Feet first.”

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=96.