Off Duty by Keikokin (G)
A double drabble written for my pimp, Amedia's birthday. Features Yenta!Barney

Categories: Barney Miller
Characters:
Genres: First Time
Warnings: Fluff
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 204 - Hits: 2493
Complete?: Yes - Published: 03/11/06 - Last Updated: 03/11/06

1. one shot by Keikokin



one shot by Keikokin

Harris looked down in dismay at what was lying on his desk. Continuing to glare at it, he moved his designer blazer aside to put one hand on a hip showering the object with all the contempt he could.

His eyes flashed with anger at the first person who passed by. Wojciehowicz was the unlucky person to make the mistake of entering his space. "Wojo did you put this here?"

Wojo shoved half a sandwich in his mouth. "Not me!"

Capt. Barney Miller leaned over his shoulder. A graying eyebrow was raised, "Interesting." Harris sputtered at the lack of sympathy he was getting.

He was just about to toss it in the garbage when Detective Arthur Dietrich looked over. Pushing his glasses up his nose he whispered, "You know I could help you use that."

Harris blinked, lowering his voice in disbelief. "Really?"

"Oh sure, in ancient cultures it was very accepted you know. After all we are the modern day representation of the warrior."

Harris grabbed his arm, slid the lube into his pocket dragging a smiling Arthur out of the station quickly.

Capt. Miller stuck his head out from his office. "Wojo?"

"Yup, mission accomplished!"

"It's about time!"

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=844.