Trick or Treat by Keikokin (PG)
Draco Malfoy is waiting in a pumpkin patch. Why?

Categories: Harry/Draco
Characters:
Genres: First Time
Warnings: Fluff
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 973 - Hits: 2680
Complete?: Yes - Published: 12/01/06 - Last Updated: 12/01/06

1. one shot by Keikokin



one shot by Keikokin
{This is also a small tribute to the late, great Charles Schultz.}












************************************************************

Harry was outside enjoying the fall weather, when he decided to take a detour to go see Hagrid. As he drew closer, he was surprised to see none other than Draco Malfoy sitting in the pumpkin patch. Unable to curb his curiosity, he approached the handsome blond; a hundred possible reasons for this scene crossing his mind and being dismissed instantly.

“Malfoy, um, what are you doing?” Harry asked dying to know the answer.

“Waiting for my gifts,” Draco said simply as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Gifts? In a pumpkin patch?” Harry inquired wondering where this was leading.

“Really Potter, you were raised by muggles don’t you know?” Draco rolled his eyes.

“Know what?” Harry asked totally bewildered.

“About the Great Pumpkin of course!” Draco growled.

Harry smiled. He covered his mouth. Then he coughed to cover the laugh that was fighting to come out. He managed to collect himself. “Oh him, how did you find out about this?”

“The Muggle Studies class Goyle is taking. It was in the newspaper with a little diagram on how to wait.” Draco looked very excited now, as he looked up to the darkening sky.

“Diagram?” Harry managed to get out around his hand that was trying to quell the laughter.

“OH yes, little pictures all in a nice, neat row. Very clever really.” Draco admitted.

“Did you notice any other diagrams on this ‘page’?” Harry managed to say straight-faced.

Draco frowned. “Yes, there were - but Goyle just showed me this one. Why?”

Harry started to chuckle. “Someone’s having a bit of fun at your expense, Malfoy. That’s called a cartoon. They are for fun and entertainment. There’s no such thing as the Great Pumpkin.”

Draco’s eyes started to smolder with rage as Gregory Goyle came around the corner of the pasture with the rest of the Slytherin’s, who looked like they were all trying to hold laughter in unsuccessfully. Draco stormed over to Potter’s side, realizing instantly that Harry had told him the truth.

“Hey Draco, get any gifts from the Great Pumpkin?” Goyle snickered.

“As a matter of fact I did!” Draco smirked. He whispered softly so only Harry could hear. “Play along.”

Realizing that Draco was about to get even using him, he braced for the worst.

“What did the Great Pumpkin leave you?” Pansy giggled.

“Harry Potter, of course,” Draco smiled and put his arm around Harry. With a smile, Harry realized that Draco was about to pretend they were together. Harry couldn’t have been more pleased, since he’d had a crush on the blond since the war ended.

“The Pumpkin left Potter? How is that a gift?” Crabbe looked confused.

Draco smiled down at Harry who looked like Christmas had just come very early. It was then his suspicions were confirmed. He’d thought the Gryffindor was crushing on him and it seemed he was right. Cupping Harry’s face in one hand he leaned over and kissed Harry right on the lips in front of most of Slytherin house. But the kiss went beyond just that as Harry moaned and Draco slipped his tongue in to his mouth tasting Harry for the first time. Draco moaned internally as he felt Harry’s strong arms encircle his neck before he leapt up, wrapping his legs around Draco’s waist. His quick reflexes allowed him to catch Harry, and as he did this he pulled him in even tighter, as he grabbed at his ass.

The Slytherins gasped and screamed. Pansy almost broke down in tears. Millicent fainted at the sight into Crabbe’s arms.

Grinding their erections together now, the two Seekers began to pant and moan loudly as the Slytherins now began to laugh, whistle, hoot and holler at the show. Realizing they needed to take it elsewhere, Draco reluctantly let Harry slip down, but still held him tightly as the kiss ended. With a smile, Draco touched his swollen lips while leering lustily at the man in his embrace. Then he looked to the Slytherins. “I’d call that a gift wouldn’t you?”

They didn’t say a word only nodded their heads, as they tried to catch their breaths. Harry smiled, and curled up under Draco’s arm as the blond led him away to the closest empty classroom they could find.

“Hey Draco, look,” Harry whispered looking over Draco’s shoulder. The blond turned to see every one of the Slytherins sitting in the Pumpkin patch and one very confused Hagrid staring at them all. Draco began to laugh. “You saved me quite a bit of embarrassment back there, Harry. Thanks and Happy Halloween.”

“There’s one other muggle tradition of Halloween Draco, that I’d like to show you,” Harry blushed.

“What’s that?” Draco smiled at the man under his arm.

“Trick or Treating,” Harry beamed up at him as they walked toward the castle.

“Oh really. How does that go?” Draco smirked.

“You just did the trick. My turn to do the treating,” Harry grinned happily then ran off for the castle. Draco paused only a moment, a flash of understanding crossing his face before he ran after his Halloween treat.


Happy Halloween everyone, from your resident bitch, witch and author wishing you love, happiness and magical days and nights in the New Year. Love always ~ Keikokin

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=521.