Heed Him by Keikokin (PG)
Prompt letter: H Prompt: Harry's pregnant, but every time he tries to tell his lover, he's interrupted. That is until...Part of the A-Z Challenge

Categories: Harry/Lucius
Characters: None
Genres: Mpreg, One-shot, Romance
Warnings: Fluff
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 573 - Hits: 3127
Complete?: Yes - Published: 09/06/10 - Last Updated: 09/06/10
Story Notes:
Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling, her publishers, movie companies, etc. No malice was intended. This is non-profit and just for kicks.

1. Chapter 1 by Keikokin



Chapter 1 by Keikokin
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Meridethkun! And thanks to Dreamy for the re-edits 03/2014


“I really need to talk to you.”

“This is not the proper avenue for a personal discussion.”

“I really would like to speak alone with you then.”

“I can’t believe I didn’t see you hiding there Lucius!” another politician simpered into the picture making interruption number three by his count.

Irate now, Harry grabbed his hands. “And you didn’t see him hiding here either!” Harry dragged Lucius to a far off corner, not caring what anyone thought and knowing that only the fact Lucius didn’t want to be seen struggling had him towing behind Harry.

At last Harry found an alcove and pleaded with his eyes at those of his lover, knowing it got him his way nine times out of ten. Just like the waves at the shore, Harry saw the anger rise then fall before Lucius sighed deeply, lifting a hand to stroke his cheek. “I should spank your hide for your decorum, but that would hardly be a punishment would it?” Amusement was being used to funnel his temper down and Harry was never so grateful to have the man wrapped around his finger.

And his ass twitched eagerly at the comment too. Struggling with his concentration, Harry captured the hand at his cheek and brought it lower, ignoring the light shaking in his hand as he did. He placed his lovers hand on his stomach then raised his eyes to Lucius with a nervous grin. “I’ve been trying to tell you.”

“OH Mr. Malfoy, we wondered where you’d gotten to!” A smarmy faced man appeared by the alcove with a toothy grin.

Harry screamed and they found themselves instantly Apparated to the Manor. A rush of power from him had gotten them there, but he’d forgotten his condition for a moment in his anger and now that power was gone. Harry sank to his knees as he passed out cold; Lucius barely caught him before he hit the floor face first.

After a second’s hesitation, Lucius sank to the floor with Harry. He wrapped his arms around the younger man and thought about what Harry could have been telling him. If he’d had any doubts, the collapse from the apparition was a big clue. He looked into the face cradled against his chest. It was the face that had lit each day they’d been together, and Lucius felt a warm glow in his chest at the thought of their love making a life happen.

In a blink of an eye, all his life had changed for the better and poor sweet Harry had only been trying to tell him for days and days, he realized with horror. No wonder he had stood at the brink of sanity with his behavior. But none of that mattered now.

Harry stirred and weakly opened his eyes. “What happened?”

“It’s not a good idea for pregnant wizards to Apparate, much less for two or I suppose three?”

Looking up through his bangs, Harry waited for a sign that Lucius was okay with it all. And then Lucius did the unexpected.

He winked and smiled, placing one hand over Harry’s stomach tenderly. “I suppose I better be patient – this family is a work in progress.” They lay together for several minutes before Harry sat up and looked sadly and evilly at Lucius. The two contrasting emotions gave Harry a very Slytherin feel and it made Lucius shiver. “What?”

“You get to tell Draco.”
End Notes:
please review

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=1040.