Gemini Series IV: Progression by Keikokin (G)
This is an add-on in the Gemini series. It takes place after Gemini: Returns.  This is the pairing of Harry/Draco/Ladon and won't make a lick of sense unless you read the rest of the series first.

Categories: Harry/Draco
Characters: None
Genres: Established Relationship, Mpreg
Warnings: Fluff, OOC
Challenges:
Series: Gemini Series
Chapters: 1
Word count: 2367 - Hits: 2627
Complete?: Yes - Published: 18/10/09 - Last Updated: 18/10/09
Story Notes:

Once again, I don't know why this wasn't posted here sooner. 

Disclaimer: HP is the property of JK Rowling. No maliciousness is intended in any way, shape or form. No profit is made from this work of fan fiction.

This is short.  

1. Chapter 1 by Keikokin



Chapter 1 by Keikokin
Author's Notes:
Apologies for not posting this here sooner! Thanks again to Dream Howler for the re-edits to this story 3/2014.
Harry was practically bouncing with excitement. Despite their protests of uncertainty Harry had managed to convince his lovers, the Malfoy twins Draco and Ladon, to go with him to the birthday party at Weasley Wizard Wheezes for Fred and George. Draco was more nervous, having been the brunt of several well played pranks over the three years he’d been Harry’s lover. Meanwhile, the other side of their lover’s triangle, Ladon, was easier going about being pranked.

As they arrived in Diagon Alley, Draco pulled Harry into a possessive kiss. Harry could literally taste his anxiety. “Calm down Draco, Fred and George will be too busy opening their presents to prank you.”

“Going blindly into the lion's den on April Fool’s day?” Draco shook his head.

“For me, Draco?” Harry pleaded once again.

“Come on bro’ do it for green eyes,” Ladon pressed whispering across his brother’s ear knowing it drove him crazy.

Grumbling his misgivings Draco reluctantly followed his lovers inside for the party. The party as it turned out was in the basement. Draco had to give the Weasley twins credit; the entire basement had been magically enlarged to hold all the people who had shown up. It was done up as a nightclub complete with pounding music and flashing lights. Despite the nagging feeling in his gut, Draco decided to try to have a good time.

Ladon rolled his eyes at his twin as he dragged Harry out onto the dance floor. As he wrapped his arm around Harry’s waist and began an erotic pump and grind Draco finally joined in, so between the twin Malfoy brothers they made a Harry sandwich on the dance floor.

Fred and George smiled at the trio of lovers. “Do you think Draco is finally relaxing?” Fred asked his brother with a wicked smile on his face.

George smiled as he drank the already spiked punch. “No, but when was the last time we played a prank on Harry?”

“Oh, far, far too long, brother dear,” Fred winked at George.

Standing next to them, their lover Lee Jordan began to laugh. “We could have Harry be a test subject?”

“Tired of being the …’ George started.

“Guinea pig?” Fred finished.

Lee nodded. If Harry seemed okay then he could take the potion next. Knowing that the trio was far too smart to take any open container from the twins, Lee performed an osmosis spell next to a container of Harry’s favorite beer. The trio carefully stood in front of the bottle as they all watched the potion getting sucked up by the beer bottle like a sponge.

Soon Harry, Draco and Ladon came over to the refreshment tables. Seeing that the table contained his favorite beer Harry quickly grabbed a bottle, rubbing the cool bottle across his sweated brow. Ladon smiled. “You could always take off your clothes green eyes.”

“There’s a time and place for everything Ladon, when we get home,” Draco patted his brother on the back and took a bottle of water from the table. Ladon grabbed a bottle of sport drink. They soon polished off their drinks and returned to the dance floor for another round of bump and grind. None of them noticed the high fives that the twins and Lee were giving to each other. The Weasley Triangle had pulled their prank perfectly.


Harry lay between his two lovers. His mouth was wrapped around Ladon’s rigid cock just as Harry’s was wrapped around Ladon’s thick prick. Draco was being driven crazy watching his lover suck off his twin brother and vice versa. He thrust deeply into Harry’s tight channel grunting with the exertion of holding back, so as not to upset the delicate balance of rhythm they had once again established.

Draco smiled as he watched Harry go stiff as he always did before he climaxed. But this time he watched in surprise as he shoved Ladon off as hard as he could, a risky thing given what he’d been doing. “Did I hit you with my teeth?” Ladon asked in surprise.

“GET OFF ME DRACO NOW!” Harry screamed and looked at him in fury.

“What did I do?” Draco asked withdrawing quickly from the perfect ass.

Harry didn’t answer either, but instead scrambled of the bed and ran for the bathroom as fast as he could, slamming the door behind him. “What the fuck?” Ladon asked.

“Well said,” Draco commented. “Did you bite?”

“No, not that I know of bro’,” Ladon shook his head and looked down. “Well, there went that mood. I was so close too.”

“As was I,” Draco remarked striding over to the bathroom in half anger and half concern. “Harry are you unwell?”

A loud retching sound answered that question. The twins looked at each other with concern. “He looked off during dinner,” Draco recalled.

“He was late for breakfast too, and his face was all wet,” Ladon frowned. “Time to call the doc.”

Draco went into big brother mode and pointed to the door. “He doesn’t like Healers. You make sure he is okay and get him back into bed.” Tossing on a silk navy blue robe he left the room headed for the fire to call the healer and tell his father.

When Draco returned, a robed Ladon had Harry in bed and was patting his forehead with a damp cloth. Harry looked shaken and pale, apologizing profusely. Draco whispered into the Healer’s ear, "He apologizes for everything.”

The healer snickered, he knew the type. Stepping forward, he let Harry see him for the first time. Harry shrank back from the imposing wizard. Stephen MacLeod was a burly Scotsman, but as gentle as a lamb. But well known for being able to handle troublesome patients. In complete contrast to the Malfoy’s Stephen was dark and brooding on first glance.

“Hello Harry. I’m Healer MacLeod. As long as you behave we’ll be good friends. If ye don’t well then I’ll just go get my rope and broadsword.” Draco laughed at the look on Harry’s face; clearly his earlier sickness was completely forgotten in the face of getting rubber glove treatment from a man of this size.

“I’m fine really guys!” Harry pleaded. Ladon looked at the healer then back at Draco who nodded his head in confirmation that everything was fine.

“Come along Ladon. Harry everything will be just fine. I wouldn’t’ trust you to anyone but the best.” Draco gave Harry a gentle kiss on the temple. Harry sighed and Ladon kissed Harry’s other temple. Finally, Harry smiled at the twin’s reassurances and let himself be examined by the Healer.

Harry was submitted to several tests, but it wasn’t until the last one that Stephen, as Harry was now allowed to tell him, gave him an odd look. “We could have saved a lot of time Harry if you just admitted to taking a pregnancy potion.”

“A what? I haven’t taken any potions,” Harry countered. “Why on earth would I want to give birth! I’m a guy for crying out loud!”

“Really Mr. Potter, you can’t refute this evidence. You obviously took a potion. I do not like to have my time wasted!” Stephen growled.

Draco and Ladon came in, alarmed at the loud voices. “What’s going on?” they asked in unison.

“He took a pregnancy potion without a permit!” Stephen pointed at Harry angrily.

“A what?” Ladon asked in confusion. “A pregnancy potion? They make that?”

“Harry?” Draco smiled widely. “You’re pregnant?” Green eyes rolled back in their sockets at the realization as Harry passed out into the satin pillows.

“Did you give it to him?” Ladon asked his brother.

Draco looked indignant,” No, of course I didn’t. Did you?”

“No, hell I didn’t even know such a thing really existed until now. I’ve heard you guys mention it from time to time but figured you were messing around.”

“Messing what?” Stephen asked.

“Don’t mind Ladon, he grew up on the wrong side of the pond. “ Draco waved a hand dismissively. Ladon made a face at Draco’s comment, and crossed his arms over his chest. Draco came around and kissed him on the cheek. Ladon ducked his head and smiled.

“You mean, all three of you…how do you…never mind, I don’t want to know,” Stephen laughed. “Well, if Harry didn’t take it, and neither of you gave it to him, then who gave it to him? That’s a pretty serious joke to play.”

“WEASLEYS!” Draco and Ladon both looked at each other as they yelled out in unison.

Lucius Malfoy picked this moment to stroll into the room. “Well is he contagious?”

“He’s pregnant!” Draco said happily. Ladon shook his head.

One perfect eyebrow went up at the announcement then he looked at Ladon. “I take it you are not happy and this was unexpected? Did he not take a potion?”

“We think Fred and George Weasley gave it to him,” Ladon replied. “It’s not that I don’t want kids with Harry, I just never thought we could have them naturally…I mean almost anyway.”

Lucius nodded in understanding. “I think it’s time I paid the Weasley’s a visit. It’s best that we find out this is genuine and not some trick that will only last for a few weeks giving all the appearances of pregnancy then disappearing. Harry could be devastated if this is a false signal, no offense intended Healer MacLeod.”

“I’ll take some blood work while he’s out cold, but all the magic tests passed. But you’re right if it is a temporary spell it vanish within a week or so and all the symptoms along with it.” MacLeod left the room after taking the blood sample and looking very unhappy.


Harry woke up to see both Draco and Ladon had left him alone. He sat up in the bed and pushed the covers back. Harry laid a protective hand over his still flat stomach. “Hi. I’m your daddy. Well, one of them at least. Wow, this can get confusing. But I guess I’ll be daddy, Draco can be father and Ladon can be dad. We can teach you Quidditch. I bet you’ll be really good at that.” Harry smiled and covered his stomach with his other hand as well.


Lucius exhaled sharply while casting death glares at the two Weasley twins. “Do you mean to tell me this was some game of yours?”

Lee came out from behind the counter to face Lucius along with his two lovers. “We have to experiment on ourselves with our products all the time. Do you have any idea what we’ve been through?”

“Oh Merlin’s beard! You’re wizards! Animate a doll, make a golem or something. You don’t HAVE to experiment on humans! Salazar, you could have killed an important member of my family.”

The trio of joke makers stared at their feet. Lucius groaned internally. “Well, tell me what to expect? Since this is a magical pregnancy how long will it last?”

Fred and George looked up quickly. “Last?” Fred said, or at least Lucius thought it was Fred.

George laughed. “It won’t! It’s just temporary. Harry will get sick a few times, show all the symptoms enough to pass any Healers test then the prank will run its course and that’s it. He’s not ACTUALLY pregnant.”

Lee laughed. “Real pregnancy potion could get us all into big trouble.”

Lucius snarled. “You ARE in big trouble. My sons are excited and I imagine Harry is too.” With a wave of his wand, he turned all three wizards into toads. It was temporary too, but in a nice twist of irony would last nine months. They could have hundreds of tadpoles by then,” Lucius thought with satisfaction before storming out of the joke shop.

After making a stop, Lucius returned to find Draco and Ladon talking excitedly about the possibility Lucius felt his stomach turn. “I’m the bearer of bad news,” he began without preamble,” the prank is only temporary.”

“What?” Draco gasped. “Merlin.” He put his head in his hands. Ladon patted his brother on the back.

He looked at his father with a mask of pain. “Green eyes has to be told.”

“Be told what?” Harry asked. He had a huge smile on his face and a hand over his flat stomach. “You didn’t go and pick out names on me already did you?”

Lucius was alarmed to hear Draco let out a sob. Ladon’s lips became a tight white line. Lucius walked over and surprising everyone pulled Harry into his arms. “Harry, I consider you to be a member of this family. I would be proud to be told when you and my sons decide to use a real fertility potion.”

Harry gasped, tears immediately filled his eyes. “You mean…you mean this isn’t real? It’s just…just a joke…but I wanted it so much.” He buried his face into the robes of the Malfoy patriarch and sobbed openly.

Draco and Ladon dashed over to offer comfort to Harry. “We can take a real one just like Dad said!” Ladon offered.

“Right away!” Draco agreed heartily, ignoring the tears on his own face.

“Like father like son,” came a familiar voice from the doorway. Leaning against the doorjamb, smirking and twirling a bottle in his hand stood Severus Snape. “Your father stopped by to see me before he came home. Here’s a real potion, and the generous donation you made Lucius should mean the paperwork is already filled.’

Cheers went up from Draco and Ladon, while Harry looked past tear filled eyes to look between Lucius and Severus. “You would do that for me?”

“You are family Harry,” Lucius smiled.

“You are at that,” Severus added with a smirk. “Although only this family could be so bizarre, better you than me Potter!”

The twins ran up to Severus grabbed the potion, and then ran with Harry back to the bedrooms. Lucius laughed in their wake, while Severus shook his head. “Another Potter, Merlin help us all.”

“Oh no, this baby will be a Malfoy, through and through,” Lucius said proudly while handing Severus a drink of champagne he’d conjured out of thin air. Severus grinned back and together they toasted to the future.
End Notes:
Please review. 

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=1023.