All those he touches by Keikokin (PG-13)
Sequel to Sticking Point. 

Categories: Harry/Lucius
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 2285 - Hits: 2346
Complete?: Yes - Published: 28/08/09 - Last Updated: 28/08/09

1. Chapter 1 by Keikokin



Chapter 1 by Keikokin
Author's Notes:
A/N: Thank you to Shannon once again for the test read!!! Request by Les to get to see the morning after and the subsequent reactions, thanks hon. Sorry it didn't go quite the way we thought. I think I'll have to work on getting that into it. Thank you to Turquoise-Kitsune for doing the beta work on this. All remaining errors remain mine by my own hand.
Harry awoke and stretched contentedly. He was pleasantly sore in only the way a good workout can be and he'd definitely had that. Cautiously he opened one eye to see his blond paramour of the night before lying beside him. Harry decided to take advantage of the moment.

Buried deeply in the bed linens, his long hair spread about him and his prime example of a male body, it wasn't much of a surprise that Harry never stood a chance last night. After the botch up with the potion hair there had been nothing to do but run with it. Harry had never once in his wildest dreams ever even remotely considered having sex AS a woman.

It just proved that Lucius Malfoy was impressive between the sheets. A sunbeam cracked into the room and lay directly across Lucius' eyes. Harry watched as one hand curled around a sheet and yanked it up to his to forehead; leaving only his hair, silken gold against the soft linen, to be seen.

Just like last night, Harry once again found he was drawn to Lucius Malfoy. Surely being with Lucius would be nothing but trouble, but Harry was the son of a Marauder and loved to defy the rules, (and breaking the rules were in his blood) Though a nagging voice in his head let him know that there were definitely some emotions starting to be thrown in the mix. His fingers finally reached their destination and he gently pet Lucius' silky hair once. It was a feast for both the eyes and fingers, watching and feeling those glorious locks without anyone to stop him. With a sigh of regret he stopped, not wishing to wake his bed mate.

"While it was quite rude to stare at me before, I thoroughly approve. You may continue if you so desire." A sleepy eye appeared over the top of the sheet as it was lowered a bit. Harry saw the teasing and amused glint in Lucius' pale eyes.

"Thank you, your Majesty," Harry whispered with a silly grin. It was this Lucius that made him smile, hidden beneath his pureblood mask, with a wicked flair for sensuous play that he had seen while tied to that bed.
Lucius lowered the sheet back to his chest and eyed Harry dangerously when he dared to stop petting at the motion. Harry instantly resumed the petting. "I rather like that title too, but it's a bit long and frightfully common."

Harry chuckled. "Aren't you rather amiable first thing in the morning? Did you have a good night?" He blinked. He hadn't meant for that to slip out but now that it had there wasn't any taking it back. But how insecure did that just sound? It almost sounded as if Harry was asking if he was any good. Lucius had gotten off and was looking rather like the cat who stole the canary. So why was he suddenly feeling so timid?

Lucius grabbed Harry around the back of the neck and pulled sharply down, reigniting the smoldering ashes of their fire that had simmered between them with a kiss that stole Harry's breath. When at last Lucius pulled back it was all Harry could do to remember what it had all been about in the first place. He felt better when he realized he'd been answered with a kiss.

"You stayed." Lucius said after a long, silent moment just looking into each other's eyes.

"Do you mind?" Harry asked, looking about for where his clothes had gotten to and was relieved to note they were folded and obviously cleaned by the house elves and hanging on a nearby chair. He wasn't in any hurry to get back to school. It was a Hogsmeade weekend and he was a seventh year, which meant he could come and go on the weekend as he pleased.

Cupping his jaw, Lucius turned Harry's face and attention back to him. "It was part of the reason for my aforementioned amiable mood. Trust me when I say, I am not normally a morning person."

Harry chuckled. Bravely he reached out, tangling his fingers in Lucius hair as he spoke. Lucius’ eyes slipped closed and Harry couldn't help but wonder how many people got to see him so unguarded. "How long have we got?"
Lucius turned his head to kiss the palm of Harry's hand, took it in his own and lowered it regretfully. "Not long. Draco, Narcissa and I usually dine on the veranda. However, after last night I suspect that Narcissa won't be attending. Draco doesn't have to know if you'd rather keep this quiet."

Harry didn't speak; instead he got up, slowly getting dressed and casting a cleaning spell while he thought about what to say. At last he turned to Lucius with a very serious look etched onto his brow that belied his twitching mouth. "I'm game. What say you good Sir?"

Harry wondered what would be worse, having Lucius say he wanted Harry to go or letting him stay out of pity. Did Lucius really want him at all, or was he a body to warm Lucius’ bed.

Lucius shook his head. "You are very, very foolish my pet. Draco will not take this well. Nor will …” Lucius didn't finish. Harry didn't need him to and they both knew it. No one would be happy about this at all. Internally, however Harry was beaming. He hadn’t said it, but Harry knew that Lucius was worried for him. Harry sighed deeply and Lucius surprised Harry by touching his shoulder affectionately. "The Sir, however, is apt."

Harry chuckled and thought about himself in Lucius' arms but thought it might be asking a bit too much for Lucius Malfoy to be the cuddly sort. Really he had already showed a side that Harry had never anticipated.
"If it’s a disaster we could always Obliviate him, yeah?" Harry asked hopefully.
Lucius cocked an eyebrow at him as he straightened out his own robes, he was currently putting on. "Do I actually need to request that you act civilly?"

"You'd better believe I'll need some carrot to entice me at the end." Harry saw no reason to sugar coat that fact. He'd definitely need a goal to work toward. With a leer, Lucius approached him much like a tiger stalks his prey. He grabbed Harry by one hip, drew him close, reached around with the other and cupping Harry's ass ground their groins together. Each could easily feel the other's instant interest in the proceedings.

"If you're good perhaps tonight we could let you use your hands?" Lucius leered before kissing Harry to the point his knees felt weak and he wanted nothing more than to beg Lucius right there to take him again no matter how much his ass might protest. "Perhaps on your hands and knees I can bugger you and spank you if you don't behave." He shoved Harry against the nearest wall for more friction as they ground together, panting.

Harry stuck out his lip to pout and Lucius instantly shot forward to bite it and suck on the resulting blood. It happened so quickly that Harry was left with the bewildering sense he'd just been struck by a cobra, A King Cobra.

With a disturbing pop, a house elf appeared to their right, pulling on its ears. "I is sorry to interrupt sirs, but the young Master is waiting on the veranda."

Just like that most of Harry's body went stiff with trepidation while the one part that had been stiff went soft. Lucius huffed against his neck and pulled away. "I suppose we should try again later. It would seem the mood has shifted." He eyed Harry for a moment before adding, "Regretfully."

Lucius gestured toward the door. "Would you prefer to walk or Apparate?"

"Walk," Harry said grabbing hold of the few minutes of peace he would have before facing a certain blond haired bombshell that would most certainly detonate at the sight of him. He stopped two corridors away and looked at Lucius. A blond eyebrow rose in his direction. Harry took a step closer and leaned in, gently kissing Lucius. He pulled away and seemingly satisfied began to walk again.
"May I inquire as to what that was all about?"

"I just wanted to make sure."

Lucius tilted his head. "Indeed, was that supposed to clarify things? With enigmatic answer like that you should seriously consider politics."

Harry smiled. He realized Lucius was playing with him. It made a stark contrast to how controlling he was in bed. The thought only made him smile more. They turned and walked together a bit more. Then Lucius stopped in front of a set of double doors. The veranda is right through this room, Harry thought suddenly nervous. Lucius leaned over and kissed him possessively. He pulled away licking his lips with a leer then flung open the doors regally.
Lucius gave Harry a steadying nod then they both walked through an opulent drawing room whose centre focus was the veranda. All Harry could make out at first was the black wrought iron fence and the beautiful grounds that lay beyond. Then he caught sight of a set of familiar pale hands holding out a copy of the Prophet. Obviously they'd caught Draco reading and he had yet to notice the additional person at the table.

The table like the fence that surrounded the huge veranda was made of the same wrought iron. Harry felt like he'd slipped into some province in France. The grounds were certainly decided to be on the provincial side as well. But the peace could only last so long. Just as their plates were brought by the house elves one of them said, "Does Master or his guest want anything?"

Both men turned toward Draco to see the lowering of the paper, the bewilderment on his face apparent, before being wiped away with a familiar sneer. "Potter, what are you doing here?"

"Draco, you will not address my guest in that manner. I invited him to breakfast."

Harry eyed Lucius wondering if he was going to admit to last night or not. It would have been nice to have a heads up on that. But if that's the way he wanted to handle “
"Well,” Draco said slowly putting the newspaper down, "when exactly was that invitation extended and why wasn't I informed?"

"It was last minute." Lucius winked at Harry, before sipping some coffee.

Draco leaned forward to Harry. "How long have you been here Potter?"

"I'm not sure exactly what time it was that I got here," Harry hedged.

Draco's eyes narrowed. "How long Potter?"

"I see no need for this inquisition Draco. Mr. Potter arrived shortly before your mother left."

"And after" Harry mumbled putting his head into a hand.

"Father! I demand to know the meaning of this…this invitation that you've suddenly extended out to Potter of all people!" Draco's patience had evidently snapped. Harry had seen it many times before.

Lucius' face turned into a storm cloud and Harry tried to blend into a wall. Maybe this hadn't been the best idea. "My private life is no concern of yours and you would do well to remember that."

"Are you telling me that he got here last night?!" A look of pure disgust crossed Draco's face morphing into a light shade of green. "But it was FRIDAY last night! Really Father, mother then Potter!? That's just disgusting."

Lucius chuckled and his sudden amusement was confusing to Draco who was losing steam in his bewilderment. "No, actually I told your mother she could go, but I had her anyway."

Draco frowned. "As distasteful as this conversation is and I know I'm going to regret asking but what on earth are you talking about Father?"

"Mr. Potter was not himself when he arrived; he wasn't even the right gender." Lucius smirked and waited mentally counting off the seconds before Draco…
"Eurgh!”

…right on time, Lucius thought.
It was at this point that Harry decided to jump in, "Well, it’s not like I planned being your mom, I had actually thought I plucked your hair from the cloak."

Draco jumped up from his seat, knocking the chair to the floor. "You were going to Polyjuice yourself as me to seduce my father?! How twisted are you Potter!?"

"Stupefy." Lucius drawled pointing his wand at his son.
Harry sighed in relief. "Oh thank you. That was going absolutely no where." He turned to face Lucius. "You seem to favour that spell?"

Lucius gave a small nod in answer to both. "Draco, Potter wanted to get the prophesy and thought disguising himself as you would be the best way. Fortunately for me, that hair turned out to be one of your mothers’ and as you pointed out it was Friday. Once I figured things out I merely had to wait for him to revert back to self and then things progressed from there."

Harry shook his head as Draco glared at them both. "Well this has been fun. What should we do next?"

Lucius chuckled, called for a house elf to take Draco to his rooms. The spell could wear off and hopefully by then Draco would have cooled off some. In the meantime, it was clear they had to find a better way to tell people.

Although, Lucius chuckled again, it would be fun to simply stupefy everyone they both knew.

"Sir?" Harry chuckled at Lucius' behaviour.

"Really pet, we need to do something about your delivery. I may have to spank you for that later."

Harry had to admit. Things were looking up.

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=1011.