Getting in Dutch by Keikokin (PG)
A drunken Hermione gets herself in dutch. But what does Harry get? 

Categories: Harry/Draco
Characters: None
Genres: First Time, One-shot
Warnings: Fluff, OOC
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 1519 - Hits: 2121
Complete?: Yes - Published: 29/04/09 - Last Updated: 29/04/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Harry Potter is the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers. The artist/author of this work receives no profit from it, nor do the creators/maintainers of hpqfac or quillsforacause. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Notes/Dedications: word count 1518/ Thank you to my sponsors and to the organizers of Quills for a cause for all their hard work. Special love and thanks to dear sweet Nefernat who hosted our stay abroad

1. Chapter 1 by Keikokin



Chapter 1 by Keikokin
Author's Notes:
warning:mentions of het.

Hermione giggled, covering her mouth to try to stop it from coming out without success. Ron had managed to get a bit of Hagrid’s home made brew and they were hiding, talking freely with a few kisses mixed in here and there. Eventually Ron had to excuse himself and Hermione helped herself to another glass in the meantime. She was in absolutely no pain at all when who should stumble upon her but Pansy Parkinson.

The Slytherin smirked and her eyebrow went up as she crossed her arms over her chest. “I don’t believe it. Goody two-shoes Granger is drunk! Wait until I tell Draco.”

“Draco? Nope can’t tell Draco. Harry would be very mad,” Hermione nodded her head up and down drunkenly.

Pansy frowned. Obviously she was missing something. And she wasn’t about to waste the opportunity. “You don’t have to worry Granger. Harry won’t be mad. Besides, Draco already knows all about that.”

Hermione’s mouth dropped open. “He knows that Harry likes him?” Pansy bit back her own surprise. “Oh sure, I mean it’s been going on for how long?” She waved her hand in the air, as if in dismissal of the facts.

“Forever,” Hermione giggled, hiccupped and giggled again. “Since their first match, it was true – hiccup – love. I’m glad Malfoy knows.”

“Malfoy knows what?” Ron asked returning from relieving himself. “Ron!” Hermione yelled with happy abandon.

Pansy slipped out of view before Ron spotted her. “Hermione, what does Malfoy know? And who were you talking to?” Ron asked looking around and noticed that Hermione had poured herself another one. He shook his head. “Wow, Hermione how many have you had?” She looked into her class carefully and drank what was left in it. “That makes one!” Ron snorted at that. He had hoped if he got her drunk he might get lucky. It seemed he’d done too good a job of the first before he could get to the latter. He should have known better. Hermione probably never had anything stronger than butterbeer. “Okay, you’ve had enough. I better try to get you back to the dorms.”

“No”, Hermione shoved Ron backwards and started to teeter back herself. Ron caught her before she fell and wound up with an armful. “I want more to, um, uh, what was I saying?” Ron figured now was as good as a time as any and went for it. “You were saying how you wanted to go fool around.” Hermione frowned, shrugged and then smiled. “Okay.” Ron blinked in surprise, grabbed her hand and hauled her off before she changed her mind.

Pansy waited a moment longer to make sure they were gone before she made her exit. As quickly as possible she made her way to the Slytherin Common Room, hoping Draco was still there. As luck would have it she ran into Draco and Harry in the middle of the hall, about ready to have a fight. She ignored Harry for the most part, only giving him a smirk, walking straight up to Draco. “We need to talk.”

Draco looked highly peeved but seemed to recognize something in Pansy’s face that told him it was urgent. He sneered at Harry over Pansy’s shoulder and turned away. Potter looked confused and uncertain what to do, leaving Draco amused at his bewildered state. “What’s so important that you had to drag me away from putting Potter in his place?”

“Two things, I’m not sure you’re going to like either one.” Pansy fidgeted a bit. Then summoned up her courage to tell her friend straight out. “The Weasel and Mudblood are about to shag. And Potter’s crushing on you.”

“Okay, first eww and secondly, who put you up to this? Blaise? Theo?” Draco folded his arms over his chest looking at Pansy seriously.

Pansy rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. “Must you question everything juicy thing I tell you? You know I’m not one to tiddle-taddle. So knock off the fighting. You know you’ve wanted him for ages.” Draco feigned indifference, but Pansy was already dragging him back to Potter.

Harry, if anything, looked more confused. This time it was Potter who folded his arms over his chest. “What’s going on Malfoy?”

With a lust filled gaze Malfoy looked Potter up and down, quickly forgetting whatever mundane thing they’d been quarreling about. By the time he reached Harry’s face, the Gryffindor was blushing profusely. “Cut it out Malfoy.” Draco smirked and pushed his body up to Potter’s until he had the other boy pressed up against the nearest wall. He could hear Harry’s breathing speed up, as his face flushed and soon felt a stirring by his thigh, that was not his own. “This isn’t funny Malfoy.”

“Draco.”

“What?”

“Call me Draco,“ the blond purred seductively into one ear before nibbling on it. “Have you ever thought that all this energy we put into fighting could be better used toward something else?” In response he felt Harry shiver, but at the same time found a wand pointed at his side.

“This isn’t funny Malfoy, cut it out,” Harry managed to say. But his body was betraying him. Draco could see the fine sheen of sweat on Harry’s forehead, hear his panting for breath and practically smell his arousal.

“No, it’s not funny. I just find out you’ve fancied me when I’ve fancied you for ages. It’s not nice to keep a Malfoy waiting. Come on Harry let me have a quick snog, yeah?”

“Oh god,” Harry gasped threw his arms around Draco’s neck and drew him in for a deep kiss. Draco teased Harry’s tongue with his own and just as Harry was about to return the favor he pulled away with a ….”

Are you smiling?” Harry asked, clearly astonished at the sight.

“I’ll continue to do so if you agree to stop fighting and do more of this,” Draco leered.

“How do I know I can trust you?” Harry asked nervously. It was true that he had fancied Draco, but how did he find out? What if this was some big Slytherin joke? Harry felt his heart clench. Draco smirked. “How about I let you in on a secret about your friends? It seems only right since I found out yours.”

“Which friends?” Harry’s brow furrowed. “And how did you find out about me?”

“A secret about the rest of the Holy Trio and one of them, told Pansy.” Draco shrugged. Harry’s mouth dropped open.

Draco smiled once more. “Unless you want another kiss you better shut that pretty mouth.” Harry was horrified to feel himself blush. Draco kissed him again then whispered against Harry’s mouth. “Want to know?” Dazedly Harry nodded. Draco put a hand at the small of Harry’s back to guide him toward the Room of Requirement. After all, Gryffindors were horribly predictable that way. Going into the room next to it, Draco waved his wand at the room and quickly turned around. There were some things he didn’t want to see.

Behind him he heard Harry gasp, “Bloody hell.” Over his shoulder, Draco waved his wand at the wall, taking off the transparency spell. Only then did he brave to turn around. Harry looked shaken. “I see it but I can’t believe it. So who told?”

“Granger was drunk and told Pansy.” Draco admitted. “Trust me now?”

“Yeah. But I can’t believe they didn’t even tell me or that she told!” Harry yelled angrily. “I’m supposed to be their best friend!”

Draco smirked. “Feeling like getting even?” Harry smirked back in return.

 

 

“Oh Merlin,” Hermione groaned holding her head. Looking through bleary eyes she realized not only was it morning but she was not in her own dorm room. Ron chose this moment to snore, roll over and toss an arm over her. She screamed in shock and grabbed a sheet to cover herself while moaning in pain. Searching about she found her wand and dressed quickly by use of spells. Ron woke up at her scream, looked about and yelled, “Bloody hell it’s morning!”

“Shut up Ron. I can’t believe you got me soused and took advantage of me!” She fumed and headed for the door.

“But Hermione you agreed!” Ron yelped helplessly. Hermione blushed, knowing deep down it had to be true. She looked down and nodded. “Please go out with me? You still fancy me right?”

They kissed to make up and once they were both dressed, left the room. They hurried down to the Great Hall for breakfast, grateful it was the weekend. As they entered the Great Hall however they were startled as everyone cheered and clapped wildly. Realizing quickly that everyone knew they both turned deep shades of red. Harry and Draco made their way through the crowd to them.

“Malfoy! You did this!”

“No I did,” Harry said calmly.

“Why Harry?” Hermione asked feeling betrayed.

Harry smiled. “You told my secret so I told yours.” Then he turned and kissed Draco. He was rewarded with gasps from Hermione and Ron while the rest of the Great Hall cheered them on.

End Notes:
This has been hiding on my computer, sorry about not posting it faster!

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=1005.