Ink

back to main page

The Admonishment of  Rodney

Title: The Admonishment of Rodney McKay-Beckett

Pairings: Beckett/McKay

Summary: Carson helps Rodney remember to keep his priorities straight.

Kinks: shaving, marking, orgasm denial, bondage

Warning: We’re reasonably certain this is told in a third-person limited omniscient POV. In simple terms, that means readers will see the perspective of both our intrepid, erm, guys. Oh, and PWP, all the way.

Spoilers: None.

Rating: NC-17

Words: ~5,300 words

Challenge: for the ongoing, open Shaving Challenge (#1) at the LiveJournal community carsonsmut

Authors’ Notes: We did it, we did it! We wrote PWP with no larger redeemable purpose! *g* Enjoy! A huge thank you to LiveJournal user mice1900 for beta.

Disclaimer: Not hers, mine, or ours, no matter how we wish they were.

The Admonishment of Rodney McKay-Beckett by Inkscribe & Nickespix

 

Rodney lay face-up on the bed, his arms secured together, his legs left free. He couldn’t see what Carson was up to, not really. Not that he was blindfolded or anything, but as Carson had only just recently turned up the heating in the room and Rodney was naked and cold, Carson had acquiesced to Rodney’s grumbling and decided to cover him with a blanket. A blanket that currently covered not only Rodney’s body, but also his head, only his bound arms poking out as they rested above Rodney’s head. He listened as Carson moved about the room, trying desperately to piece together the sounds his lover made with what his lover might be up to.

To say that Carson had a wicked grin on his face this evening would be an understatement, but wheedle and beg as he might, Rodney had been unsuccessful in getting the stubborn Scot to divulge his plans. All Rodney knew was they involved being naked, tied up, and warm. And the blanket was doing an admirable job of getting him warm, but was damnably annoying for its ability to cut off any chance of Rodney seeing just what Carson was up to.

He heard the sound of running water. He heard clanking. He heard other sounds he couldn’t even begin to identify.

“Carson!” Rodney demanded, his patience breaking. “What on Earth are you doing?”

With a grin Rodney couldn’t see, Carson shouted from the bathroom: “Take a guess, luv.”

Rodney gritted his teeth. Honestly, the man would be the death of him. If Rodney had been able to guess, he would have done so already, and done so successfully. “My best guess is that you’re preparing for the Inquisition,” Rodney shouted back. “And I better be wrong about that, Carson! You know I don’t like pain!”

Laughing, Carson carried a bowl with water over to the bed, carefully making sure not to spill too much. He placed it on the floor beside the bed and went back to get a washcloth, a safety razor, and shaving cream.  

Rodney had been wired the whole last week, unable to relax and slow down for just a bit. They had found another Ancient outpost with tons and tons of pieces of ancient technology and Rodney spent every waking minute with his new toys. Carson had tried the gentle approach to get him to take more time to relax. He’d tried the sensible way. It hadn’t worked. So he decided to take drastic measures.

When Rodney had showed up in their quarters to grab a quick shower, he’d pounced on his mate. Rodney made the same mistake as always - he underestimated Carson. Soon, he found himself bound on the bed.

Carson placed the items beside the bowl and knelt down on the bed, between Rodney’s spread legs, slowly pushing up the cover.                    

“Hey!” Rodney protested. “What part of I’m cold here did you misunderstand? I mean, I appreciate the blanket, but it needs to stay on me to be effective, you know.”

Carson leaned over Rodney, not removing the blanket from his head, and whispered to him. “I’m sure you’ll get warm pretty soon, luv.”

“Promises, promises,” Rodney muttered. “You know, if I freeze to death in our bed, Doctor Biro isn’t going to go easy on you at the inquest just because you’re my husband!”

“Given the many times you insulted her, I’m sure she’d be quite willing to cover for me,” Carson deadpanned.

“I knew it!” Rodney exclaimed. “This is all some sort of diabolical plan among your creepy voodoo cult members! Just remember, Carson, Zelenka’s doctorate has plenty of practical applications beyond his day-job, and if you make his workload any higher because you’ve managed to kill me, you’ll be hearing from him. Mark my words!”

Carson laughed throatily against the cover. “You know, if I wanted you dead, I could have arranged it quite a few times before. I wouldn’t have had to marry you first to accomplish that. But then,” he thrust his hips down. “Maybe I’m just a con artist, marrying you just to get my hands on your legacy of genius.”

“Yet I notice you’re still trying to freeze me to death,” Rodney said. “I thought you said you were going to turn up the heat.”

“Trust me, when I’m done with you, you’ll be quite warm,” Carson promised, slowly rocking against Rodney.

Rodney sighed with the most hard-done-by sound he could manage. He really did enjoy theatre a little more than was probably healthy for a scientist. He felt Carson moving against him, and felt his loins become tangibly warmer as blood rushed to his penis in response to the sensation.

Carson felt Rodney’s body starting to respond and grinned. Yes, Rodney loved to be persuaded. He was good at playing hard to get, though his body always seemed to know very well what it wanted. And Carson never had a lover as responsive as Rodney.  “You know,” Carson said, pressing down against Rodney. “You’ve not exactly been the ideal husband the last week.”

“W-w-what?” Rodney sputtered, indignant. “How can you say that?”

“You’ve spent more time fondling your newly-found toys than you did with your husband,” Carson whispered.

Rodney groaned at Carson’s words, thrusting up at his body. “Fondling?” he said, his voice cracking. “If there’s any fondling to do, trust me, I’d rather be doing it with you.”

“You’ve spent far more time in your lab than you spent with me,” Carson accused. He knew very well that for Rodney the profession was more like a calling than a job. He’d been quite aware of that when they’d married, but just like Rodney teased Carson that medicine was only voodoo, Carson liked to return the tease, calling Rodney’s work ‘the fondling of ancient gizmos’.

“But Carson,” Rodney whined. “You don’t understand! It was an amazing find. I couldn’t leave it to be mishandled by any of my underlings. You know that!”

“Aye,” he heard Carson say. “I know that, but to make sure you won’t forget about your husband and his needs I have to take drastic measures.”

Rodney was certain the sound of his nervous swallow was probably audible even in the corridor, beyond their firmly-locked door. “D-d-drastic m-m-measures?” he repeated in a whisper.

“Oh,” Carson breathed against the blanket. “Are you shivering with antici -- pation?”

Rodney nearly choked before groaning. “You know, I think you’re the only man on Earth, certainly the only man in the Pegasus galaxy, who would use such a terrible joke in the middle of a very bizarre yet more than a little hot sexual encounter.”

Carson pulled down the cover so he was able to look at Rodney. “You know, talking like that isn’t really going to improve your situation.”

Rodney blinked. He was struck, as always, by the bottomless clarity of his husband’s eyes, all the more captivating when they held such a mischievous twinkle. “Erm,” Rodney said. “Sorry?”

Carson couldn’t help it: he just loved Rodney’s sheepish, almost boyish grin. The one he offered when he knew there was no way out. Shifting, Carson put his hands on either side of Rodney’s head, pressing his hips down again and rubbing his arousal against his husband’s. “Oh yes, you’ll be sorry soon enough, luv.”

Rodney pushed his hips up slightly, levering them to increase the friction against Carson. He still couldn’t figure out what his husband was up to, but the teasing hints were driving him wild. The fiendish man was far too inventive for Rodney’s good sometimes, though, and Rodney couldn’t help complaining. “Ca-r-son,” he whined. “You’re killing me here, you know that?”

“Aye, we’ve been talking about that, Rodney,” Carson nodded, giving Rodney a wide, beaming smile. He spread his knees slightly, pushing Rodney’s legs further apart. He loved letting the tension build slowly, feeling his penis fill as it pressed against Rodney’s warmth. Loved the way Rodney’s body responded to him, to what he did and said; the trust that was thick and almost tangible between them. Loved that it was so much more than lust and need between them, and how they were so much on the same page at times that it almost hurt.

He leaned down, scraping his teeth carefully over Rodney’s chin. “Are you -- scared?”

Rodney snorted derisively and shook his head, then looked chagrined, his eyes wide and soulful, with just a touch of worry that he’d hurt Carson’s feelings. “Erm, well ... unless you’d like me to be?”

“Well,” Carson whispered against Rodney’s ear. “You’re naked. Aroused,” he paused and nibbled Rodney’s neck. “And you’re tied.” Carson slid his tongue along the outline of Rodney’s earlobe. “You’re completely at my mercy.”

Rodney shivered, then moaned softly. “Mercy,” he snarked lightly in a whispered voice. “Your staff has absolutely no idea how little mercy you show me. Practically none, I think.”

Carson laughed against Rodney’s neck. “Maybe they guess you don’t do so well with being shown mercy. Maybe they don’t expect me to be all soft with you.”

Rodney laughed along with his husband, then arched his neck a little. “Please?” he asked. “I’ll beg if you want.”

Carson moved; shifting his weight on his right arm. With his left hand he gently caressed Rodney’s face, leaning down and pressing their foreheads together. “Oh, aye, you beg so nice, Rodney,” he whispered. “I’ll make you beg.” Before Rodney was able to reply, he brought their lips together, kissing Rodney sensuously.

Rodney melted back into the bed, his body relaxing and yielding to Carson. How did I get so lucky? he thought for the millionth time. To have a lover, a husband, like Carson was like having a precious diamond, or better still, the ability to make ZedPMs from scratch. He opened himself to Carson’s kiss, sensuous yet gentle, the contact long and warm and lingering.

Carson felt Rodney relax under him, and smiled against his lips. Of course, Rodney had no idea yet what lay in wait for him. That thought, and to know that Rodney trusted him, aroused him further and he shoved down against Rodney, hard. He heard Rodney make a low sound, a deep whimper. “Yes,” Rodney said, his voice thick with pleasure.

Reluctantly Carson pulled away from Rodney, nuzzling his chin. He sat up on his knees between Rodney’s spread legs, pulling the blanket from his frame.

Rodney bit back another protest, realising the room had finally warmed up enough to be comfortable. He looked down his body at Carson kneeling there, and raised his eyebrows expectantly.

Carson smiled down and shifted, slowly moving back towards the edge of the mattress. When his feet dangled free over the edge, he got up and slid his hands under Rodney’s knees, pulling his body back along with him.

Rodney gave him a puzzled look, but didn’t say anything. Carson let go of his thighs, letting Rodney put his feet down to the floor. He leaned over his husband’s frame, brushing his palm from hip to knee. “Hmm, what a lovely view.”

Rodney gave him another puzzled look. “This is getting weird, Carson. What is your devious Scottish mind plotting now?”

“Oh, you’ll see. Or better yet, you will feel it,” Carson promised with a grin. He slid between Rodney’s legs down to the floor. He nudged Rodney’s knees. “Spread them a little further.”

“Listen, I’m really not into gynaecology, Carson,” Rodney protested. “Why don’t you come back up here and we can continue with the kissing, hmmm?”

“If I were into female genitalia, my dear, I wouldn’t have married you,” Carson said good-naturedly, nuzzling the inside of Rodney’s thigh. “Now be a good boy, lay back and relax and try not to make sudden moves, will you?”

“Sudden moves ... wha--?” Rodney yelped. “Carson, what on Earth are you planning to do?”

Instead of replying, Carson grabbed the can with the shaving foam and shook it. He could see how Rodney frowned at him, trying to identify the sound. “Does that ring any bells?”

Rodney tried to lift himself enough to peer down at Carson. “You’re going to cover me in graffiti?”

Carson made a show of pondering on his reply. “I may cover you later, but I wouldn’t call that graffiti.” He gave Rodney a leer. “Actually I’m going to remove something.”

Rodney looked into his husband’s eyes, suddenly realising what the man was planning. “You wouldn’t!” he gasped, trying to close his knees.

Carson rolled his eyes at Rodney. “I won’t remove any parts I’m fond of or with which I intend to play some more later.” He grinned and uncapped the can, spraying some of the foam on his palm. “Now, spread your legs and keep still. Or I may actually remove something I didn’t intend to.”

Rodney opened his knees again, quivering lightly with tension.

Leaning his head against Rodney’s left thigh, Carson slid his fingers with the shaving foam over Rodney’s balls, around the base of Rodney’s now fully-erect cock and over his pubic hair.

Rodney shivered. “God, Carson,” he gasped, pleasure evident in his voice. “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Do you like that?” Carson asked, slowly rubbing in more foam.

“Oh yeah,” Rodney growled, moving his pelvis slightly against Carson’s hand.

Carson felt his own arousal spiral higher as Rodney ground against him. For a moment he was tempted to abandon his plan, grab the lube, slick himself and thrust into Rodney’s willing body. He saw himself hovering over Rodney’s frame, between his spread thighs, pounding into his hot, tight channel.

With a groan Carson shifted, abandoning the idea. He reached for the can to continue covering Rodney’s balls and the patch of pubic hair around his shaft in white, unobtrusively scented foam. Feeling Rodney shiver under his ministrations he couldn’t resist drawing out the procedure, teasing his bound mate a little longer than necessary.

Rodney shivered again as Carson worked his hand over his cock and balls. “Carson,” he moaned.

Shaving foam certainly wouldn’t make a good lubricant, but it was perfect for teasing Rodney, Carson decided. He loved the sounds Rodney made in response to his touches; they only added to Carson’s arousal. He rose from his knees and crawled up on the bed, his hand still caressing Rodney’s crotch. “God, you look so hot like that, Rodney,” he murmured against Rodney’s chest, stretching out next to him. “Tied, aroused, and about to be shaved.”

“Why shaved?” Rodney asked in a strangled voice. He had again pulled his head up enough to be able to see his genitalia, and his cheeks were aflame with red heat. He nibbled at his lip, clearly aroused but also clearly curious.

“Because your husband decided that you need a reminder, Rodney,” Carson whispered into Rodney’s ear. “You can’t wear a wedding ring during working hours. I knew that and I won’t complain. But you’ve been a bad boy all week, so you need to be reminded of your marital duties.”

Rodney blinked at Carson, struck completely silent for a few moments. With another movement against Carson’s hand, he moaned, then ground out, “Marital duties?”

Carson nodded. “You’ve been neglecting me, luv. And if I wasn’t so madly in love with you and convinced that no one would be able to hold a candle to you, I might be tempted ...” He gave Rodney a smile, then leaned down and kissed him passionately. Demanding, he slid his tongue into Rodney’s mouth, all the while gently palming his husband’s balls.

Rodney couldn’t speak, but he moaned and groaned and whimpered against Carson’s mouth, wriggling his hips slightly in response to Carson’s hand. The long, slow tease had left his body taut with anticipation, lust thrumming through his body, quivering like a guitar-string just struck.

Gentling the kiss, Carson pulled away. “I’m going to get the razor now,” he whispered against Rodney’s lips. “I know that you’re very aroused, luv. You’re so hard and ready to come for me if only I’d let you. But I want you to focus, Rodney. I don’t want you to come yet. Not while I’m shaving your most precious parts – your most precious parts besides your brain, that is. If you do well, and I’m pleased with your behaviour, I may consider giving you an orgasm later.”

Rodney trembled against him and Carson kissed him gently. “Hush, luv,” he whispered soothingly. “You can do this for me. Just keep still so you won’t get hurt.”

Giving Rodney a smile he moved to the end of the bed and knelt down on the floor between Rodney’s spread legs. He reached for the razor. “See, I’m taking one of my safety razors.” He dipped it into the water and set it against Rodney’s abdomen. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“I know,” Rodney whispered. “I trust you, and –” Rodney took a deep breath. “I love you, Carson.” He relaxed tangibly under Carson’s hand.

Carson slid the razor over Rodney’s lower abdomen, shaving off the short, coarse hair. He dipped the head into the bowl, swirled it around to wash off the hair, and repeated the process. With great care he shaved around the base of Rodney’s cock, tempted now to lean down and lick along the shaft, tasting the precome that was already leaking from the tip.

Rodney tried to repress a shiver. “That --” he gasped. “That feels amazing, Carson.” He fought visibly to stay relaxed, not because he was afraid or nervous, but because he was so aroused.

“Aye, it does,” Carson nodded as he cleaned the razor in the bowl. “Imagine how it will feel when you’re able to touch yourself later. How it will feel to touch that smooth skin with your own hand.”

“I can imagine, all right,” Rodney groaned. “I can imagine touching everywhere. Stroking myself, my fist pushing down at the root of my cock, without any tickle from the hair.”

Carson grinned at Rodney’s groan. “Oh yes, that will be lovely.”

Rodney shivered a little bit as Carson started shaving his balls. Carson petted the inside of his thigh soothingly. “Shush, we’re almost done,” he murmured, his own penis twitching in interest as Rodney moaned softly.

Rodney bit his lip. “You’re killing me. You really are,” he groaned.

“You’ve got no one to blame except yourself, Rodney,” Carson explained, trying to keep his voice firm and his expression stern. “Do you know just how many times I fell asleep last week, waiting for you to come to bed?”

Carefully, he lifted Rodney’s balls and with a few more precise movements, finished his task.

“I know how you get absorbed in your work, and I certainly don’t want to whine about that. But there’s dedication to your work on the one hand and there’s your husband and your marital duties on the other. So I have to make sure you will remember me and my needs for the next few days.”

Carson took the washcloth, wetted it, and wiped Rodney’s crotch, washing off the remaining shaving foam. He rose to his feet when he was done, looking down on Rodney’s bound and naked form. “What a lovely view,” he smirked and headed to the bathroom to empty the bowl and return the shaving utensils.

“Hey,” Rodney called. “Tied-up husband here. Aren’t you going to let me go?”

“Have to consider it,” Carson shouted from the bathroom. When he came back, Carson rested his hands on his sides, taking in Rodney with an appraising look. “Well, you’re quite built and I guess if I had to make money I could sell you off to a slave market sometime. Maybe now that you’re shaved you’d bring more money?” He raised his brow and stepped closer.

Rodney shot him a baleful look. “You know, in this galaxy that’s hardly funny.”

“Though being lippy like that they’d most likely cut off your tongue,” Carson added, getting on the bed and lying down next to Rodney. “Which would be a crying shame because I really like the way you give head.”

Rodney looked indignant for another moment, then beamed as Carson’s words sank in. “Really? You like how I do that?”

Leaning closer, Carson slid his palm possessively over Rodney’s chest. “Yes, Rodney,” he murmured against his neck. “You’re quite good at that. I like the way you can’t seem to get enough of sucking me down your throat, so greedy and totally unabashed about letting me fuck your mouth.” Carson thought about previous lovers; most of them had been good, but not as passionate as Rodney about oral sex. They did it only because they wanted Carson to suck them in return. Now Rodney, he did it as if he was practising a religion.

Rodney let out a strangled gasp. “Oh yes,” he breathed. “Yes, I want to suck you Carson. I want you to fuck my mouth. Please,” he begged.

Unable to keep himself in check, Carson’s hips canted forward against Rodney’s thigh. Having sex with Rodney for two years now, he thought, and I still want him as much as the first time. Maybe even more. It was an effort not to give into the temptation. He had other plans, he reminded himself. “No sucking right now, Rodney,” he panted. “This isn’t about what you want to do, though I have to admit that I’d love to stop your mouth for a bit. But sucking is not on the agenda right now. You might suck me for a bit later.”

Rodney groaned in frustration. “Okay, Carson – look, I get it. I was bad. I didn’t spend enough time with you. I put my work before you. But – you’re killing me! Please, let me do something!”

“Hush,” Carson whispered softly. “I want you to do just one thing Rodney.” He licked along Rodney’s neck and chin. “I want you to focus on not coming before I tell you to.”

Rodney’s entire body shuddered at Carson’s words. Sweat broke out on his brow. “I - I’l try, Carson,” Rodney said. “I’ll really try.”

“And you’re doing very, very well so far, Rodney,” Carson praised. He kissed Rodney’s lips. “I’m quite pleased with how obedient you can be.” He shifted and raised his upper body, supporting himself on one arm. Looking down on his bound mate he gently caressed Rodney’s belly, then slid his hand to Rodney’s thigh where their bodies connected. Carson let his hand wander over to his own thigh, sliding further up towards his own belly, passing by his weeping cock. “You’re so beautiful like this, luv. I can’t believe that you’re all mine.” He groaned and wrapped his hand around his aching cock. “I want to come over your dick, Rodney,” Carson moaned. “Mark your body. But I don’t want you to come yet.”

Rodney bit his lip, nodding silent assent.

“Good,” Carson whispered, starting to stroke himself. His breath was coming in harsh pants, as he brought himself closer to the edge. He watched Rodney watching his hand on his cock. “Do you like watching me touching myself?”

Rodney’s eyes were large and round, clear blue with wonder, love, and lust. He nodded, slowly, then spoke. “Yes,” he said, a single word that spoke of the same, of love and lust, and more than a touch of wonder.

Rodney’s simple, yet earnest reply undid Carson. Unable to hold back any longer he sped up the motions of his hand. He tried to hold Rodney’s gaze as long as possible, but he failed. Emotions – love, desire, lust, want, need – welled up in him as his arousal hit his peak. Crying Rodney’s name, he threw his head back. His hips stuttered forward and he came in hot jets over Rodney’s lower belly, spilling over shaved skin, Rodney’s leaking cock, and his own hand.

He kept moving his hand delicately on his softening penis until he was fully spent. “Ohh, Rodney,” he murmured softly, as he blinked open his eyes, looking down on his husband. With deft motions he spread his rapidly cooling semen over hot skin, firmly rubbing it in and avoiding any touch to Rodney’s cock. “Don’t come yet, love,” he panted harshly as he palmed the shaved balls. “Not yet, but soon. I promise.”

Rodney moaned and writhed under him, his body warming even further under Carson’s touch.

“Not yet,” Carson repeated, softly, resting back against the bedding. “I’m going to untie you now, then get you into the bathroom.”

“Please, Carson,” Rodney whimpered as Carson slid a palm, still slick and sticky with come, over his heated skin. Turning his head he burrowed his head against Carson’s chest. “Need to come, now.”

Carson wrapped his hand around Rodney’s aching erection, pressing two fingers firmly against the base, then began to massage his balls.”Relax, Rodney,” he soothed. “The sooner we get you into the shower and back into bed, the sooner I’ll let you come.”

Rodney felt the effect of Carson’s ministrations almost instantly. His balls had felt as though they were tightening and starting to crawl back into his body, but at Carson’s touch, they unclenched and the need abated. He moaned again. He couldn’t believe how cruel Carson could be to tease him like that.  

“Breathe, love,” Carson instructed. Only at Carson’s voice did Rodney notice he’d been holding his breath. He did as Carson told him, drawing air deep into his body, his chest expanding wide. He tried to relax and focus on something – anything – other than how aroused he was. How strong and warm Carson’s body felt against his, how much he wanted to feel Carson not only move against his body, but within him.

Still panting, Carson shifted to untie his hands. “If I could,” Carson murmured against Rodney’s hair, “I’d take you like that to the shower. Tied, aroused, shaved, and covered in my come is a look that suits you just fine.”

“I’m beginning to wonder if it was actually such a good idea to ask you to marry me,” Rodney groaned. “You seem to enjoy teasing me way too much.”

Carson chuckled as he undid the ties, rubbing Rodney’s wrists. “Oh, don’t tempt me, Rodney.” He pulled back again and smiled down at Rodney. “Now, up with you and under the shower.”

Rodney felt his husband’s hand smack his bottom as he left the bed, the sting doing nothing to help abate Rodney’s almost desperate need to come. He stood for a moment, holding himself tightly as Carson had done earlier, willing himself down, or at least, willing himself away from coming any moment now. He practically trotted to the shower, desperate to get done and back to bed, back to the promised orgasm.

Standing under the warm spray, Rodney groaned as he realised Carson had other ideas. He felt his husband step close behind him, a hand slide around his body and grasp his cock again by the base. Then Carson began to nibble and bite at Rodney’s shoulder, and he almost came despite the combined power of his husband’s hand and Rodney’s desire to obey.

“Oh god,” Rodney whimpered.

“Something wrong, luv?” Carson husked into Rodney’s ear. Rodney shuddered.

“Nothing wrong, just ... please, Carson. I need to come. Please!” Rodney begged.

“Not yet, luv,” he heard Carson chuckle. “Not yet.”

Fingers trailed along Rodney’s crack, the warm water teasing at his hole as much as Carson’s fingertips. Rodney shuddered again. “Carson, please,” he moaned.

“You beg so nicely, luv,” Carson said softly, his lips brushing against Rodney’s ear. Rodney shuddered a third time, his orgasm threatening to rip out of him no matter what Carson said or did. He couldn’t hold it, couldn’t manage to stave off his release any longer. “Carson,” he gasped.

He felt the fingers leave his crack, then felt the slick slide of soap along his body as Carson washed him, one hand on the bar of soap, the other still firmly held around his dick. Rodney felt his husband press up against his back, nestling their bodies tightly together, while he continued to wash away Carson’s come. Carson’s hand moved against him, washing with long, firm strokes, gentle and sensuous. Rodney willed himself to relax into the loving touch, as always wanting moments like this never to end.

“Aye,” Carson murmured finally against Rodney’s neck. “Let’s get out of the shower and back to bed.”

Rodney nodded vigorously and Carson had to steady him as he left the shower stall. He quickly wrapped the huge terrycloth towel around him and a smaller one around his own hips, then maneuvered Rodney back to the bed. He pushed Rodney back down onto the mattress, straddling him, only the thin layer of terrycloth towel between them.

“I’m so pleased with how long you were able to hold back, luv,” Carson whispered. “You’ve done so very well. You really earned your orgasm.” He kissed Rodney gently on the lips. “How do you want to come, luv? Do you want me to bring you to completion with my hand or my mouth? Or would you like to fuck me?”

Rodney moaned, obviously fighting yet another surge to come at that very moment. He regained control and managed to gasp. “Mouth, please.”

“Good choice,” Carson promised, kissing Rodney again. He shifted and pulled the towel from Rodney as he crawled down along his body. For a short moment he considered teasing his nipples, but decided against it. There was teasing and there was torture. And he could practically feel the desperation pouring from Rodney’s body. Without further ado he knelt between Rodney’s spread legs. With one hand he guided Rodney’s weeping cock into his mouth and sucked, hard.

Rodney writhed, bucking up into Carson’s mouth. “God,” he gasped. “C-coming!” Nothing could hold him back any longer, and he came and came into Carson’s hot, wet mouth. Carson kept swallowing until Rodney was spent, the penis softening in his mouth. He licked him clean, whispering soft, encouraging words of love to him, then crawled back to pull him in his arms.  

“Mmm,” Rodney hummed sleepily, his eyes closed, his body utterly spent. “Thank you.” He pried open his eyes to peer at Carson. “And I am sorry for neglecting you, Carson.”

Carson chuckled softly, caressing Rodney’s chest and arms. “Oh, trust me, you’ll be more sorry yet. Once the hair starts to grow back, you’ll feel it itch.”

“I believe you,” Rodney groaned. “Though it does feel quite ... airy ... now.”

“Hush,” Carson soothed, then kissed his husband. “There are creams you can use to stop the itching.” He slid his hand down to Rodney’s softened member, gently brushing his hand over the smooth skin. “And we can always keep shaving you.”

Rodney shivered a little under his touch, and looked at Carson, his eyes wide with surprise. “Really?” he asked. “You’d do that for me again sometime?”

Carson smiled at Rodney. He leaned down and claimed his lips in a tender, lingering kiss while he kept fondling his shaved genitals. When he pulled away from the kiss he nodded. “Not only for you, luv,” he explained. “I love the feel of it, and I love how much you trusted me to let me do this.”

Rodney smiled a slow, exhausted smile, then let his eyes flutter shut, snuggling his head into the sheltering curve of Carson’s chest. “Okay,” Rodney said, his voice heavy with sleep. “Love you.”

“I love you too, Rodney,” Carson whispered back and pulled the cover over both of them. Wrapping his arms tightly around his husband, he thought about the plug he hadn’t used as he’d originally planned. With a sparkle in his eyes, Carson watched his sleeping mate and decided that tomorrow was soon enough to bring it into play.

End, The Admonishment of Rodney McKay-Beckett

back to main page