Title: Unbelievable Warnings: No spoilers, as far as I know! There is gratuitous sex and some swearing though-not safe for little children. LOL! Author Note: This is my first attempt at House/Chase slash, so please be nice. Actually, it's my first House slash period. Feedback is always lovely and appreciated, and if you have a kink or something that you want me to work into a later story, please let me know! Based on the song "Unbelievable" by Diamond Rio Unbelievable There was no getting around the fact that Dr. Gregory House was an ass. He popped Vicoden entirely too often, drank entirely too much, and was entirely too snarky to his team of "ducklings". Dr. Robert Chase was the yin to House's snarky yang. Compassionate and kind, but he stopped short of "mother hen-ing" like Cameron. His accent made him charming, and silky blonde hair and an athletic build gave him more than his fair share of admirers. Which would probably explain why he was on his knees in House's office, with House's fingers tangled in his hair. Gregory House was a man who always kept his cool. It was nearly impossible to surprise or shock him. But fuck, he was shocked at how good Chase's mouth felt on his cock. Hot and wet, it was like no blowjob he'd ever had. He tangled his fingers in Chase's hair a little tighter, thrusting his cock forward into Chase's pretty mouth as he did so. `It was odd' he mused to himself. `To be the receiver instead of the giv'- His thoughts died away as Chase's tongue flicked the head of his cock several times in quick succession. Thoughts weren't really important just now. Then his thighs clenched, and he came in short, violent bursts into Chase's mouth. Chase was no stranger to this. In fact, he had planned on it. He swallowed every drop, then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Fuck..." House muttered, untangling his fingers from Chase's hair. "Fuck, Chase..." Chase smirked from his position on the floor. No one had ever seen the other doctor lose his cool, and it aroused Chase, who was already nearly hard to the point of pain. "I swear, if I were 10 years younger, I'd pin you against the wall and fuck your brains out" House said in a guttural voice. Chase smirked again. "However, since I can't..." House pulled Chase to him. "You'll have to settle for this." And before Chase could protest, he closed his mouth over his cock. Chase arched his back, more out of habit and pleasure than anything else, and felt House moan. Well, he heard it too, but the vibrations was much more interesting, because it sent little jolts throughout his entire body. House hadn't given a blowjob in what seemed like...forever to him. He'd forgotten how much he enjoyed it. He smiled to himself, then lightly nipped Chase's head. Chase gasped, then thrust himself forward until he was fucking House's mouth almost painfully. House used teeth and tongue, which brought out the slight sadist in Chase. He came with a shudder, falling forward onto House, only just catching himself in time. "Well, I guess it's true what they say" House said softly. "'Tis better to give than to receive." ~el fin~